Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Auction-- June 29th, 2011

suntiger

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=CurrencyAuctions

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 29-JUN-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 8

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 73,730,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 73,730,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

• Upvote 2

Although numbers far lower than recently, it did update...unlike yesterday. So now adds even more confusion to the supposed 2 day holiday with all banks shutdown over in Iraq as people were trying to say.

Let's just hope that tomorrow on the 30th, 1170 isn't rearing it's ugly self...

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 3

http://www.cbi.iq/in...urrencyAuctions

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 29-JUN-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 8

Need to becareful with this one. First, they announce that there is a holiday but this says that they are working. Alot of confussion is expected towards the end just before the RV and just after the beginning of the overwhelming currency movement that will be done from day one of the RV which might freeze all the super computers in the world, nodes, ect. So, IMMHO, this is something that has not been done before during the information age. We will just have to see and wait until they implement it for their minds have already been made up to RV, the question is when to do it. GLTA.

• Upvote 1

Are they open, are they closed?? What in the world is going on with them? I am starting to believe in conspiracy theories because I'm starting to think their doing all this to drive me nuts, lmbo!

Are they selling dinars or dollars? Maybe the auction this morning was putting the lowers denoms into circulation, I don't know, just a thought.

I better quit checking forex/cbi/DV before I go insane.

If 30th comes and goes im restraining myself to check from here on out.

Wait, if it does not RV on June 30th, then it will July 4th, then august is promising, if not then, November, wait did I say November, I ment January. Ahhhhahahaahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, its too late for me, save yourself.

• Upvote 3

Wait, if it does not RV on June 30th, then it will July 4th, then august is promising, if not then, November, wait did I say November, I ment January. Ahhhhahahaahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, its too late for me, save yourself.

I feel like I've read this before o wait i did eeevvveeerrryyy month lol I feels ya though :)

• Upvote 1

Also Warka Bank is still down saying they would be open on the 30th after the religious festival, now the CBI would also still be closed if that was the case, but the CBI are going to have a new website, this is what im led to believe so maybe they are just putting this out today to make everyone think its not happening, all this and the UN exchange rate 149 cuntries changing on the 30th also its the same on the IMF website, maybe they are just trying to put people off the trail, looks interesting but who knows , though it would be great if this was the case

http://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/OperationalRates.aspx

http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/data/rms_rep.aspx

• Upvote 1

So we all shall wait and see what tomorrow brings. :blink: We all know (even the loppers) that there is alot of smoke and things not quite right going on. Maybe we are more sensitive to these things as we are watching through our dinar goggles but I still feel something is fishy. You still will not see me dancin the Q-tip until the fat lady sings.

• Upvote 2

Thought it was a holiday. ?????????

The only notice I saw for a two-day closure was from Warka, which they stated was a national holiday. Rashid and CBI has no notice on their website for closure this week.

Did anyone read in the news or get a notice from someone other than Warka that they would be closed?

Warka is the only bank in Iraq that deals with foreign investors or depositors. They are getting organized with foreign contracts, taking care of customers in the "preferred check-out line" or "ten items or less" IMHO. That is what the two-day closure is all about, which is another excellent indicator of things to come.

• Upvote 1

Ahhhhahahaahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, its too late for me, save yourself.

10000000% agree with ya there! This thing made me lose a LOT of sleep years back..now it’s just annoying haha. Thank God I never told my wife I sunk some money in this. If/when it happens she will be very happy, but that has saved me years of wifely told-ya-so's at the never ending delays.

I think this is the saddest link I have ever looked at. Even Afghanistan currency is many times over better than Iraq's, and what do they have to offer the world beynd poppy seeds?[/b]

We all know (even the loppers) that there is alot of smoke and things not quite right going on.

This may sound sarcastic, but it really isn’t meant to be. When would it be considered to not be "smoke and mirrors"? I have heard that term so long that it has given me a bad taste in my mouth. I truly think that there is a lot less evasive and a lot more abstruse or even a real-to-life version of the movie Idiocracy on the Iraqi leadership that they just can’t get the job done.

I will agree we keep hitting new "cool" moments like their election (then had to wait 9 months for the loser to win), the UN meeting in December (that left CH 7 still in place in part), the June protection lifting (that got extended), etc. etc. etc. I, like all of you guys, just want to see some progress, but I am unsure these clowns will ever get it done on their own.

So, I think a large number of us should move to Iraq and try to get elected, and should any of us get it, push this bad boy through already!

• Upvote 1

I think a large number of us should move to Iraq and try to get elected, and should any of us get it, push this bad boy through already!

I would but turbins make my head sweat. And if I ever got elected someone would just snipe me or blow me up within the week. :huh:

I think this is the saddest link I have ever looked at. Even Afghanistan currency is many times over better than Iraq's, and what do they have to offer the world beynd poppy seeds?

Afghanistan has huge mineral deposits..... Gold, silver, lithium, palladium etc ......

• Upvote 1

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1928)

Details Notes

Number of banks 8

Exchange rates