Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

QUESTIONS FOR TONIGHT'S CHAT WITH ADAM

cgbrown

I'd like to ask "How his nerves are holding up?" The stress of just the checking for new info every day & having so many friends & family asking "Well what's happening today?" Is to much at times. I want to scream...Don't ask, I'll just let you know when it happens!!!!! I know with all Adam is doing to set things up for so many, and yet still trying to have a normal life must really be getting to his nerves..I might like to know his secret for stress control. (Ha) Thanks again for all you are doing for so many.

• Upvote 1

Speaking of the island, Saleh said that the dinar is now behind a structure is not commensurate with the payments system in the country of Iraq, so it is in need of large currency transactions large and small need to exchange for small transactions.

He added that the value of the dinar is stabilizing, especially after the central bank reserves rose sharply and reached to nearly $ 250 billion, offset by the development in the country's oil exports.

Read more:

What does this mean .... Does CBI all of a sudden have 5 times the reserves it had only a month ago ?

Adam,

First, thanks for your time and sharing your expertise. One question...IF there's to be an RV/RI, whatever, what would be your best, educated 'guess' as to a rate. Myself, I just can't see anything over a dollar and lean towards the $.86 that seems to be most popular with no back up other than to say that that seems 'reasonable'. What doesn't seem reasonable,although I would really like to see it happen, is $3.22 to $3.86. The 'return' with $.86 is absolutely unfathomable...with $3.86, it's just ludicrous. That said, I guess I really don't understand all that's driving this and probably never will. But what I do understand is that, with 'profit' like that, the 'authorities' WILL be out to GET YOU. Thanks again for your time!

SR

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

First question.. has the DFI funds been completely turned over to the Iraqi's control?

Second question ... IYHO what steps do you feel are yet to be completed before they will revalue?

Third and final question from me ... IYHO do you feel we are days/weeks/months away from this being completed? I know you don't like to predict...but I value your opinion.

Thanks in advance Adam! :wave::twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

Question: if the Iraqi people are told to exchange their larger bills for smaller ones... what is their motivation to do so? A gun to their head? lol I mean, we Americans i think would fight before giving someone a 25 k note for a 25 note, so what is the motivation? Will the smaller notes be stronger and the Iraqi Dinar worth more?

OR...

is this just a inside the country thing to stop the Iraqi people from using USD?

It would make more sense if the iraqi dinar was worth as much or more than the USD.

Edited by Cosmicndn

Sir Adam:

When must the leadership in Iraq have to poo or get off the pot, this is towards maliki, shabbi, the u.n. regarding release from chapter 7, before lack of faith votes are taken in the current government or technical lack there of, and all leave their cushie jobs one way or another? Take this in relation to the rumor that the DFI funds are supposedly due to be released 7/1/11.

Why would the Iraqi people use Dinar which has a low value when the USD has a higher value? What would prompt the Iraqi's to use Dinar if it does not RV to a higher rate? The USD still has more buying power if the dinar does not revalue.

Hey Adam. Thanks for everything.

Now, I have gotten dinar a couple different ways. Some was gifted to me. Some I got when I went 'halves' with someone else. In both cases, I have no receipt. Will I have any problems when I try to cash out? Is there anything I should be trying to do now? Thanks.

Guest Doug_W_also

I'd like to ask "How his nerves are holding up?" The stress of just the checking for new info every day & having so many friends & family asking "Well what's happening today?" Is to much at times. I want to scream...Don't ask, I'll just let you know when it happens!!!!! I know with all Adam is doing to set things up for so many, and yet still trying to have a normal life must really be getting to his nerves..I might like to know his secret for stress control. (Ha) Thanks again for all you are doing for so many.

Like Children, "Are we there yet"?

• Upvote 1

Seems like Adam has left the building. The Mods too ... at least for this holiday week.

TS

:blink: Are you blind??? And define holiday week? I only get this Sunday off ... and not even that if you consider house work and babysitting a job.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest Doug_W_also

I recently got more Dinar and elected to get 10K notes. I noticed they do not have the metal thread as do the 25 K notes. How can I insure they are not bogus?

Thanks

:blink: Are you blind??? And define holiday week? I only get this Sunday off ... and not even that if you consider house work and babysitting a job.

Sorry, I know how hard you mods are working now with the diminished numbers. So, are you indicating that Adam is doing his chat tonight? Or, has he left the building ... as was indicated earlier this week? Was reported that he was travelling this week ...

TS

I was wondering which moderator would respond to the post suggestion Adam and the moderators were on vacation . Or worse -- just absent from the website all together.

Q) what ever happened to all the tons of media (black CD's etc) that were being putting in place at the CBI and other banks. And what become of all the training that was supposed to be held around the same time as the Media Blitz...a few months back?