Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What inspired your Avatar?

Nothing-Ventured

Last week ~keepm~ started a thread about how we came up with our user-name. That was a fun topic! I have often wondered what the story is behind some peoples avatars, anyone care to share?

I chose a Mocha Latte’ because I love coffee..! It’s also warm and comforting, which I strive to be like... :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

After months of lurking I decided to join this site. I started reading,reading,and more reading.Eventually I tested the waters as a newb and started getting my feet wet a few posts here and there. I guess I hadn't noticed all the political and religious bashing ar first as I was trying to take in all the dinar info.I decided to add my thoughts to some of these posts.I was personally attacked even cursed at by quite a few peeps,who were trying to squash any opinions other than their relentless rantings. These attackers were insinuating I was a kid that was just here to cause trouble. I decided to use a picture of myself to show these people that I don't need to hide behind a computer screen like they do. I am not a cockroach or a sheeple,and I am not allowing anyone to intimidate me! Have a good day. :)

• Upvote 6

After months of lurking I decided to join this site. I started reading,reading,and more reading.Eventually I tested the waters as a newb and started getting my feet wet a few posts here and there. I guess I hadn't noticed all the political and religious bashing ar first as I was trying to take in all the dinar info.I decided to add my thoughts to some of these posts.I was personally attacked even cursed at by quite a few peeps,who were trying to squash any opinions other than their relentless rantings. These attackers were insinuating I was a kid that was just here to cause trouble. I decided to use a picture of myself to show these people that I don't need to hide behind a computer screen like they do. I am not a cockroach or a sheeple,and I am not allowing anyone to intimidate me! Have a good day. :)

Very pleasant avatar to look at Deb. :)

Did you consider that in posting your picture you potentialy risk your security?

At a minimum change your profile so that it doesn't show your home state. Never underestimate the criminal element out here.

• Upvote 1

My Avatar is an Orbo. Orbo is a name for the over-unity devices developed by Steorn. The pictured device is called an E-Orbo, on which I did a design study for a Steorn sponsored competition. The E-Orbo has now been superseded by solid state Orbos- which will be marketed by licensed companies by the end of this year.

Last week ~keepm~ started a thread about how we came up with our user-name. That was a fun topic! I have often wondered what the story is behind some peoples avatars, anyone care to share?

I chose a Mocha Latte’ because I love coffee..! It’s also warm and comforting, which I strive to be like... :rolleyes:

8th Marine Regiment - it means more to me than words can say

Plus 1 nice post. and great pic.(very great) I also like to use my own pic. Yep dont care about no security. Mess with me and I will Pi$$ right on yer leg by golly

• Upvote 1

I feel your pain my friend ... I'm a displaced Texan ... lol

Mine is what my wife and I love to do ... fly trikes!

Peace

Doc31

Hey Doc......your description struck a funny bone...

I thought, gee, if someone were to tell you to “Go Fly A Trike”, you wouldn’t be offended, but rather reply...Gladly..! Ha-Ha

BTW...I’ve never heard of that sport, sounds FUN..!

i must admit...i stole this avatar from David Icke's website...to help promote the great work he does.

just use his name DAVIDICKE and then the usual web things to find his site.

The lion is a partial reference to the Lion in the Narnia books/movies. The Narnia stories are all about "ordinary people" (there's no such thing) who find themselves on a journey on which they discover their inner superman/woman...and in making that discovery...they fight the opporessive/evil ruler who is always trying to keep the world under the control of the DARK forces.

But as a senior USA political figure (Kissinger) said about 2 years ago: (not the exact quote...but close enough) "We will have to step up our operations for domination..people everywhere are awakening in ever-growing numbers...and that does not sit well with our plans...."

Well, it's time for the Lion in all of us to awaken and reverse "their plans" before it's too late....GET OFF YOUR KNEES...because...on our knees is where most of us live at the moment... another great description of our current situation is: "we live in a prison without any bars" let the people believe that they have choice and freedom...and they will let us do whatever we want...how free are we....really??

that's why my Avatar.

cheers and GO RV!!!!