Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obamma 11AM talk on money troubles!!!

:blink: Its really hard to respect the Office of the Presidency with the Person in that office is a moron. :(

He should have been devoting the time he had in that office to address the financial matters of this country when he was first elected, not waste half of that term making a bill that NO ONE wanted..(literally it was forced upon us). AND only NOW he's addressing financial crisis with only 6 to seven months left in his term!? :huh:

*sighs* -_-

• Upvote 3

Two things:

First, anyone that call Bush an idiot simply doesn't interpret that word the same as I do. Look at how he manipulated the Texas Rangers transaction (from start to finish) and made a fortune- just not the actions of an idiot. Did he make mistakes while a President, yes... I believe he did with the Patriot Act and its far-reaching powers of intrusion; however, 9/11 had just happened and I'm sure everyone in government reacted in an over-zealous fashion. I will concede that with its implementation, the USA has not been successfully attacked by outside forces again. Hmmm

Second, anyone who can honestly state 3 things that Obama has done that is good for the USA, speak up- I'd love to hear it. In my opinion, he's the worst President in my lifetime and that includes Nixon, LBJ, and Ford... hey, he's even ranks below Carter. Unbelievable spending; no leadership as exemplified by Congress' lack of a budget in 2010 when a democratic congress and presidency didn't even try to fulfill their responsibilities; his apologies to the world about the nature of the USA and it's policies; and finally, this Health Care package that they didn't even know what it contained before He and his cronies pushed it down our throat.

Good Lord, let him be a 1 term president!

• Upvote 2

you sir are a moron.....hows ole barrack hussien workin out for the country? nevermind you are a moron.. :lol:

Hey Chad Rupple, Regardless of this war or occupation of Iraq, I believe George W. Bush and many others we have entrusted our nation to will be arrested and convicted of crimes that have been covered up and kept quiet. Mark my words. We need to face the truth about what has been going on right under our noses. It's easy to put the blinders on and enjoy our great blessing though I am wondering will we change this world for the better? This is not intended to offend Bush supporters or support Obama supporters. GWB has a long list of things that he has done against the citizens of this fine nation that you are not even aware of. What did he say in an interview one time, "if the American people knew what we have done they would hunt us down and lynch us in the streets". (yes he actually said that live in a video interview and it has been removed from YouTube)

If there isn't someone with some insight and vision nominated for the next Presidency, I will move to a different country and believe me there are plenty of harmonious nations on this planet where freedom and harmony are supported. However, I would like to see the people of this great nation take back the control of this country. I'm not talking about the GOP aligned Tea Party. And it doesn't include Senators and Congressmen either. Most have been bought and we know most of them have sold their soul too. Democrats need to learn the lesson of "it's better to teach a man how to fish than to feed him fish for a day". (paraphrased but you know what I mean)

I highly recommend that those of us who will hold greater power through greater wealth take on the task of recreating this great democracy. Imagine a democracy that is designed to support the rights of being a sovereign human being while also supporting mutual commerce and prosperity for all people and all nations.

JMO! ;)

Namaste.

LET'S GO IRAQ!!! COME ON RV!!!

• Upvote 2