Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Terry K chat sprinkled with rumors

Longhorns

I do believe that the dinar investors who have been around a while and have sound minds and have studied, have outgrown the GURU's, period.

We have been around a while, we study and we know what to look for in the NEWS...we don't need the Guru Soup and all the hype; we don't want anymore of it, in fact.

Unfortunately the newbies fall for their bull so it is important that they be advised to run, study and watch the real news. The way of the Guru is the path to frustration and anguish, Grasshoppers.

QUIT THE NAME CALLING ... If you don't want to read it then don't read or respond to it. There is no reason to bash someone for bringing it over. After all this is the RUMOR section not news.

this site would not need moderators if you would stop letting people post this GARBAGE from the MLM wanna be gurus

Edited by Chad Rupple
  • Downvote 2

I think it's funny how some of the morons here think that because I post a rumor in the rumor section that I fully support and believe it. I personally get entertained with these fantasy stories. I'm not trying drop a turd in your punch bowl. Get over yourselves people. It's been a long ride and if you can't laugh at this chit now, you got bigger problems than money.

Never heard THAT expression before ... BUT I like it !! Mind if I borrow that phrase?

It gets read because people have more faith in this site and the info posted here than other sites.....I am also against censorship and know that if I wanted to read poopy2, HOkie's, laimo's, etc garbage ill log into one of the trash/bs sites....why would anyone want to spread that crap and not leave it in planet dinar or ptr or get teams sites???

Ok so you are against censorship then STFU. You have the freedom to choose to go to the other sites or not read something that has a name of a so-called "guru" that you don't like. Use your brain and stop trying to make a lame point.

Edited by Longhorns

WOW-I didn't realize Ty was so desperate for dinar sales that he would send his flunkee peddler/pusher out with this degree of over-the-top solicitation spiel--keep in mind the man you're criticizing here is just the puppet--the guy pulling the strings, giving the orders and paying the commisions is in Atlanta--how about some salvos in his direction for a change while he hides behind his frontmen.

I am still wondering where all these dollars will come from. What I heard that over 3 million people holds dinars of average 1.5 million

Now 1,500, 000 X 3,000,000 = 4,500,000,000,000.00 Dinars + US Govt is holding 3 to 4 Trillion Dinars

4,500,000,000,000.00 (IQD) X 5.25 (USD) = 23,625,000,000,000.00 Trillion Dollars.... (I am scratching my head). Are they going to pay from LEO Wannta's money? Or they found King Solomon’s treasure? (Spell check time on word doc. hit F7 biggrin.gif )

Expect the unecpected...