Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bondlady - 6/29

KristiD

Bondlady's thought on what may push Parliament to release Laws on Lower Denom Today at 6:14 am

[bondLady] im just gonna show something that will push the gov an parl to release the laws for the redenomination a lot quicker imo

[bondLady] u know with all the countless articles coming out

[bondLady] along with all of these articles

[bondLady] an trying to tell the citizens about there new money

[bondLady] the crooks are commin outta the wood work

[bondLady] theve had counter fieters doing the 25 k iqd notes

[bondLady] but now there doing a new note and making it look different

[bondLady] a 10,000 iqd note

[bondLady] and changing the wording on it

[bondLady] and its confusing the people

[bondLady] and ripping them off

[bondLady] the gov is not releasing 000 notes

[bondLady] there releasing the lower notes

[bondLady] but the people are confused

[bondLady] because they hadn’t done it yet to show them the reality of it

[bondLady] Fears from spread of false 10,000 dinar notes in Nassirya, south Iraq 6/29/2011 11:10 AM THI-QAR / Aswat al-Iraq: A number of currency dealers in southern Iraq’s Nassirya city have expressed fear on Wednesday from the spread of a new false 10,000-dinar notes, that can’t be easily discovered. “We have noticed the existence of a false 25,000-dinar currency in the market, being cautious against it, but a new false 10,000-dinar currency, with a very close print to the original currency, had been spread last week,” Shop-keeper, Ali Ahmed told Aswat al-Iraq news agency, saying that “this is a very serious matter and the government must stop it in every possible means.” Ali Nuseif, a petrol filling station worker said that the “number of cars trying to fill petrol in his filling station was huge, and he and his colleagues can’t easily differentiate between real and false currencies.” On his part, the Chairman of the Security Committee in Thi-Qar Province, where Nassirya is its center city, called on citizens to be vigilant against such currencies, saying: “we had not faced such case and nobody had presented a case about the presence of false currency in the Province,” calling on the mass media to “uncover persons, behind the spread of such currency, in order to foil their criminal plans.” Nassirya, the center of Thi-Qar Province, is 380 km to the south of Baghdad http://www.bondladyscorn ••• uth-iraq http://en.aswataliraq.in ••• 3459&l=1

[bondLady] hence getting very confusing for them

[bondLady] so things like this will make the gov imo move a lot faster to do what they need to do

[bondLady] as the crooks an terrorist are preying on the citizens and merchants

[bondLady] they knew there would be new language on it

[bondLady] so the crooks put new language on it too

[bondLady] thus confusing them more

[bondLady] so imo this and things like this will hopefully speed up what needs to be done to avoid things like this from happening

[bondLady] all IMO drops the mic and walks off

Let's hope she's right and GO RV!

• Upvote 2

I would love it if it happens by July 5th but I am having my doubts. Parliament has never been quick to get anything done and we still have the ministries 8 months later that are not seated, HCL is not done, Chapter 7 is or isn't released depending on who is talking and as far as I know parliament has not approved the revaluation. Maybe these things don't really matter as much as we think they do and it will get done soon.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't think anything would help push these people to do what needs to be done.. A deadline has no effect on them either..June will have came and gone after tomoro and guess what.. We will have new must rv dates for July and August from the pumping gurus.. nothing against bondlady she brings great info to the board and creditable.. thanks for the post

• Upvote 2

I don't think anything would help push these people to do what needs to be done.. A deadline has no effect on them either..June will have came and gone after tomoro and guess what.. We will have new must rv dates for July and August from the pumping gurus.. nothing against bondlady she brings great info to the board and creditable.. thanks for the post

next will be July 15 and July 30 and then 1 August 2011. I am sure Oki and his crew will come up with something.

• Upvote 2

Come on, you can' t be serious, your BS is weak as a matter of fact this is worst BS we have herd from you guru type, I hate to be negative, but do you really think the new Iraqi government cares about merchants getting ripped off by counter fit money. I mean come on, these people kill each other just to be one with their god. You bond lady, must have been up all night to come up with this ghost story. FT I am disgusted with all the crap and made up BS we have to sift threw just to get info and I wish you people would stop.

RV SOON, PLEASE!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

Think i remember reading about the people of Iraq wanted there pree war rate of 3.22. But in other reads i found that the real rate never was 3.22. That that was a rate that Sadam said it was but the real rate was like 2.35 or 2.66 something in that area so in all he was realy ripping folks off. But who nos what mite happen in time.But it scares hell out of me with all the crazyness going on over there. Remember if the country gos back to Cival war We all lose. :blink:

Come on, you can' t be serious, your BS is weak as a matter of fact this is worst BS we have herd from you guru type, I hate to be negative, but do you really think the new Iraqi government cares about merchants getting ripped off by counter fit money. I mean come on, these people kill each other just to be one with their god. You bond lady, must have been up all night to come up with this ghost story. FT I am disgusted with all the crap and made up BS we have to sift threw just to get info and I wish you people would stop.

RV SOON, PLEASE!!!

You have one big shiny pair of cannolis. This lady has given us many well thought out views of the very same info you have access to. I don't see any interpretations of this info posted by you. She puts her name and rep on the line with every post. It is up to you to believe it or not. If you do not like it why don't you just skip on by and go on to the lopsters sites or whatever and don't waste your time and venomous words attacking a well liked and respected member of this site. A well researched debate is always welcomed here, but not just ripping one because you don't like someone is not welcome.

He drops his margarita and stumbles through the barstools.

• Upvote 6

It is amazing how much is coming at the Iraqi government everyday. I am sure that this is just the tip of the iceberg. I think they do need to make extra efforts to get their government in order, and get the currency in order, instead of voting on doping of athletes, pension funds, etc. There are more important things that need their attention right now, and they need to prioritise it. Government, RV, Infrastructure, Security, are probably the most important thing on their plate. Hopefully, they see that, and get it together!!

Go RV

next will be July 15 and July 30 and then 1 August 2011. I am sure Oki and his crew will come up with something.

The troubling thing TPS...is that there will be those who continue to believe them and follow them, no matter what they come up with! And crop after crop of newbie sheeple

they can gather up for their post rv investment shearing.

• Upvote 1