Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pay off children's houses

panini

Why dont you shut the Fawk up, take your stupid ass lame brained idiotic opinions and shove em up your ass.

You have just made a complete fool of yourself, and lowered the level of discourse. It is amazing how many people, citizens of the United States, who like to shut people up when they don't say something they approve of. It's called free speech. It's also called basic civility. Those who can't be civil do not deserve to participate.

Aren't you ashamed to show that you operate as a purely emotional being without rationality or self reflection?

I hate to burst your bubble but you seem to be in the same boat as most people that bought dinar. You are convinced you are going to win a lottery and have a huge payout. It just isn't going to happen. It's nice to dream and imagine how benevolent you could be with sudden wealth but it is never going to happen. At least not with this investment. It's one of the tragic parts of this investment. It raises hopes and expectations to an unattainable and unrealistic level. It's easy to get sucked in to the dream. The most tragic part is that many people have spent money purchasing dinar when they have other more important needs in their life. I hope you're not in that category also. Don't waste your time (or money) on lawyers, advisors, or consultants right now. If you are still convinced it's going to revalue and you're going to be suddenly rich then you can worry about it AFTER it happens. It would be a good problem to have.

Can we flag this post as the best post in the forum!! RIGHT ON!! Don't fall for these scammers and lose your money to an RV that will NEVER happen!!

I would like to be able to pay off my children's houses. Can I take them to the bank and have them open an account and give them

dinar to cash in? Will they have to pay taxes on this?

I checked in the topics to see if this was answered. If it has been already, please forgive and point me to the right direction.

What is the best way to help family with the least amount of tax consequences to all parties concerned?

COME ON dude! Are you on schizophrenia medicine or something??

The only house you can buy with dinar money is a Ken and Barbie dreamhouse! :lol:

No need to wait for the dinar because you can buy that RIGHT NOW!

I am not convinced at all. In fact, I am convinced it is not going to revalue anything similar to what we've all been led to believe. We are not going to be rich as a result of this invesment. Unfortunately, I made an unwise, emotional decision when I bought dinar. I, like most of us, was led to believe the RV was imminent. I was told the story of Kuwait and all the great things Iraq had going for it. I was directed to the conference calls that oozed with hype. I saw the RV-O-Meter sitting at 99%. After I bought, I was certain it was going to RV late last year. I felt like the cat that ate the canary. I had snuck in just under the wire. Everybody, and I mean everybody, was saying so. For a time, I was even mad at myself that I didn't own more. Of course, it didn't RV and a whole new litany of excuses that had never been mentioned before emerged. I immediately felt suckered. I sold one-third of my original position right away and started researching it. Of course, I found out it's absolutely nothing like I was led to believe. I reasearched the actual history of the Kuwait RV. I searched for actual conversations and statements that US and Iraqi officials suppossedly said regarding the RV and found NONE of them. Not one. I asked for evidence to support a position and simply got directed to statements by other dinar holders. I then started researching central banks and the role of currency reserves. I realized they're nothing but a tool of monetary policy. Countries don't have foreign currency reserves to make money. In fact, they can't make money on them. They use them to control the value of their own currency. Nearly everything I was told was just plain wrong. I intend to sell another 1/3 of my original investment very soon. I haven't determined the disposition of my final 1/3. I may not sell it. Not because I'm holding out hope that there will be an RV but because it may be an interesting conversation piece in the future. It may also serve as a painful reminder to me of what happens when you let emotion overwhelm your common sense.

I nominate Networth as the greatest poster on DinarVets!!

Next to me! :P

Edited by WayCoolJr