Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pay off children's houses

panini

I would like to be able to pay off my children's houses. Can I take them to the bank and have them open an account and give them

dinar to cash in? Will they have to pay taxes on this?

I checked in the topics to see if this was answered. If it has been already, please forgive and point me to the right direction.

What is the best way to help family with the least amount of tax consequences to all parties concerned?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would like to be able to pay off my children's houses. Can I take them to the bank and have them open an account and give them

I checked in the topics to see if this was answered. If it has been already, please forgive and point me to the right direction.

What is the best way to help family with the least amount of tax consequences to all parties concerned?

Just create paperwork and "Loan" them the money.....so you are a poor collection agent...go figure

• Upvote 1

.............Hire an Attorney who has an LLM { Doctorate with expertise in Taxation } certification, graduates of NYU come highly recommended by many legal experts.

Edited by TennesseeCherokee

Thats a nice thought, and it got me thinking also

But what i would do is, I would buy the house and rent it to them at a reduced rate

maybe the property taxes and the utilities to make it easier on them.

But I would get the tax breaks,any improvements on the home would be a write off.

But for me, if my children would get a Divorce the home would stay with my family.

Now don't think i am a bad person for thinking like this, only started being like this after my Divorce

and it wiped me out completely and i wouldn't want any of my children to lose everything like i did.

When they were older my children would get the home in my will or how ever a lawyer would think would be the

best way for them to receive it.

Just my thought on one of the many things to do WHEN we get the RV

GLTA

Bob

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I hate to burst your bubble but you seem to be in the same boat as most people that bought dinar. You are convinced you are going to win a lottery and have a huge payout. It just isn't going to happen. It's nice to dream and imagine how benevolent you could be with sudden wealth but it is never going to happen. At least not with this investment. It's one of the tragic parts of this investment. It raises hopes and expectations to an unattainable and unrealistic level. It's easy to get sucked in to the dream. The most tragic part is that many people have spent money purchasing dinar when they have other more important needs in their life. I hope you're not in that category also. Don't waste your time (or money) on lawyers, advisors, or consultants right now. If you are still convinced it's going to revalue and you're going to be suddenly rich then you can worry about it AFTER it happens. It would be a good problem to have.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 12

I hate to burst your bubble but you seem to be in the same boat as most people that bought dinar. You are convinced you are going to win a lottery and have a huge payout. It just isn't going to happen. It's nice to dream and imagine how benevolent you could be with sudden wealth but it is never going to happen. At least not with this investment. It's one of the tragic parts of this investment. It raises hopes and expectations to an unattainable and unrealistic level. It's easy to get sucked in to the dream. The most tragic part is that many people have spent money purchasing dinar when they have other more important needs in their life. I hope you're not in that category also. Don't waste your time (or money) on lawyers, advisors, or consultants right now. If you are still convinced it's going to revalue and you're going to be suddenly rich then you can worry about it AFTER it happens. It would be a good problem to have.

You probably like to steal children's candy from them too, don't you? jeez

• Upvote 3

Are you not convinced that it is going to revalue? Then why are you here? Why do you have dinar? :mellow:

• Upvote 2

I agree in part, do NOT spend any money on this until it HAPPENS.

What people dont understand is they could RD and then we MAY make some money or not. Gotta be realistic.

• Upvote 1

I agree in part, do NOT spend any money on this until it HAPPENS.

What people dont understand is they could RD and then we MAY make some money or not. Gotta be realistic.

I agree with Ironwolf wait till it happens. Also RSTEFAN had a very good idea about renting the home to the kids. I known it will RV but not when it will RV. I just hope it is real soon.

It is my understanding that whomever cashes in is the one that pays the taxes. You might consider joining VIP and then you will have access to a tax attorney. Adam has spent years setting this up, so everything is in place for us to Rock On at the time of the RV! Go RV!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sooo...your favorite pasttime is pulling the wings off of flies?

You clearly have no idea about the power of mind. But you could certainly be working for those who do and are trying to curtail its effectiveness.

Every person who dreams this into reality is helping make it harder and harder for those who would like to keep us dumb and poverty stricken.

At the VERY LEAST, the good people who are invested in this illicit scheme dreamed up by the Illuminati to make billions AND with OUR tax money, at least get to feel rich for the moment. I don't know about most, but I am plum tuckered out with working myself to the bone and never getting above poverty because a bunch of rich bastards thought it was okay to live on my energy.

When I bought Dinar, I bought the dream AND THE RIGHT TO DREAM!!!! I knew it was then going to be up to me to dream enough to make it happen.

Like I said, you either truly have no clue, or you are a Slaver.

To all the Dinar Dreamers: YOU GO!!!! Only with you do we have a very real chance of forcing this thing into reality! Because so many out there want to keep it from us...like the OP here.

gridkeeper

• Upvote 2

Your post is very sad..why say anything at all? Were you just having a bad day, or are you just grumpy all the time? :(:(:(

Are you not convinced that it is going to revalue? Then why are you here? Why do you have dinar? :mellow:

I am not convinced at all. In fact, I am convinced it is not going to revalue anything similar to what we've all been led to believe. We are not going to be rich as a result of this invesment. Unfortunately, I made an unwise, emotional decision when I bought dinar. I, like most of us, was led to believe the RV was imminent. I was told the story of Kuwait and all the great things Iraq had going for it. I was directed to the conference calls that oozed with hype. I saw the RV-O-Meter sitting at 99%. After I bought, I was certain it was going to RV late last year. I felt like the cat that ate the canary. I had snuck in just under the wire. Everybody, and I mean everybody, was saying so. For a time, I was even mad at myself that I didn't own more. Of course, it didn't RV and a whole new litany of excuses that had never been mentioned before emerged. I immediately felt suckered. I sold one-third of my original position right away and started researching it. Of course, I found out it's absolutely nothing like I was led to believe. I reasearched the actual history of the Kuwait RV. I searched for actual conversations and statements that US and Iraqi officials suppossedly said regarding the RV and found NONE of them. Not one. I asked for evidence to support a position and simply got directed to statements by other dinar holders. I then started researching central banks and the role of currency reserves. I realized they're nothing but a tool of monetary policy. Countries don't have foreign currency reserves to make money. In fact, they can't make money on them. They use them to control the value of their own currency. Nearly everything I was told was just plain wrong. I intend to sell another 1/3 of my original investment very soon. I haven't determined the disposition of my final 1/3. I may not sell it. Not because I'm holding out hope that there will be an RV but because it may be an interesting conversation piece in the future. It may also serve as a painful reminder to me of what happens when you let emotion overwhelm your common sense.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree that we should not spend money that we do not presently have till the rv/ri occures PERIOD. Many of us, myself included, got into this risky investment (means we may loose it all) in hopes of making a profit, be it 1 penney/IQD, or $3.36/IQD, or whatever. We did this with our eyes wide open and with our respective brain engaged.

I save $50 to extend my VIP membership ea 3 months now, you can possibly get a discount if you ask Adam or Sara. After checking it out I felt that a VIP membership will be a concentrated source where one can learn to legally minimise tax liability, That is about the only additional purchase I make thats IQD related at this point. As a investor in IQD I chose to become VIP member plan to take advantage of the tax atty, trust atty, and CFP (Cert Financial Planner I may use my own CFP) teams Sir Adam has researched and previously set up for tax purposes and growth of our money post rv/ri profits. This will be more affordable due to a economy of scales based on the amount of business that can be thrown a select group of law firms at one moment, on a matter that will have a large similarity amongst these new clients. These firms will understand the IQD and will not have to reinvent the wheel for each client. They may just need to customize for each to some degree. Doing it on your own will be more frustrating and cost you a ton more. This much I have researched on my own in my area. I will independently verify their credentials before I sign with them.

If you gift your money to anyone just print up a " certificate " of your own showing they had it for over a year to help them lower some tax liabilities. Make it look as real as the ones I got from safedinar.com (not a hard task). Buying your kids houses then renting them back to them, only do that if you feel their in financial trouble and at risk of loosing their home. Otherwise to much of mom involving herself in their adult childrens lives.

Later all;

NYK

Networth....I think in your heart you are trying to watch out for others...so I for one appreciate your message, I just think the delivery could have been done in a way that didn't step on other people's dreams. There is nothing wrong with stating your opinion but for many of us, this IS something that we are very much hoping for. Will it work out, I don't have the foggest idea, but atleast I can hope and dream that it does.

From a trained professional point of view, (I have advance degrees including graduate classes in portfolio management), I'd advise people not to use more than 5% of their investiable assets for dinar purchases. File this under "mad money".

As far as paying off children's houses, I recommend before hand that you read the book, the millionaire next door. It talks about how parents work so hard to give their children a better life by sending them off to expensive universities to become doctors and lawyers and then when they do, they get caught up in the "keeping up with Jones" treadmill, and end up with nothing...and their children in turn go back to being hard workers...rags to riches to rag in 3 generations. Case in point, my father is an officer in the AF, he could have easily paid for all my college expenses, instead, he paid for half and I've always taken on other jobs to pay my share. It makes me appreicate things a lot more.

Anyway, sorry to bore you...just adding my :twocents:

• Upvote 2

Right on Tiffany 23. How is the reconstruction of your country going, and that large crack that was created from the recent earth quakes?

It gives me a WHOLE new respect for Mother Nature. I live in the North West part of town where it hit. As you go towards the center of town...everything is fine...really little or no damage....then all HELL breaks out...almost the entire center of town is a write off...very very sad. Almost nothing has been done yet...thousands have been displaced. It will take a good decade before things get back to any resemblece to normal.

Meanwhile, we are getting about 20 aftershocks a day...they range between the 3.2 and 4.4 range...enough to wake you up and get your heart racing. :confused:

Thanks for asking!

OF COURSE I'm going to wait until it Revalues! I went into this knowing it could revalue at only ten cents or not at all. I did not spend any funds that I couldn't afford to lose! and I am prepared to wait it out.

Yes, I have read the Millionaire Next Door. Lived my life by its philosophy. Having run as many as four businesses at one time as they were growing up, the kids were very instrumental in helping build my wealth. I would like to return a bit of the favor.

As far as paying for their college (4 kids, one with 2 degrees) I paid 100% of each A credit. 75% of each B credit. 50% of each C credit and they had to pay for D, F and incompletes and drops. They came out with pretty good gpa's. Perhaps I will take that equation into the house scenario and do a matching plan. They make a payment, I match it as a principle payment. Hhmmm.

Your paying off their homes. Let them worry about the taxes. hahaha talk about over indulging your kids. When I was young I cant imagine my dad telling me hey Im going to pay off your house for ya and then saying "Yeah but dad what about the taxes. No I think I would have said Thanks Dad

Why dont you shut the Fawk up, take your stupid ass lame brained idiotic opinions and shove em up your ass.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My guess, at cash in, it will be treated & taxed as wages. If you cash in & give the money to your kids or give them the ID & they cash in, the result is the same. Either you or your kids will have to pay taxes on the RV.

Wow! Good reason for no one to believe anything you read here, unless Adam says it.

Having said that, I will tell you that it will be treated as Capital Gains, NOT wages. This is NOT Social Security income, for gawd sakes!

Now, everyone do your own homework. And get yourself a tax attorney, or join Adam's VIP where I understand one will be available!

Also there is lots of reputable info online as well as tax calculators to tell you what your estimated tax will be.