Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Keep Dinars - Skip Dollars

I guess my biggest problem is that not only do I love this country, but I love the life I live. It has taken my several years to pull out of normal, and accept the fact that there are very evil people in very powerful positions that for some twisted reason (lust, greed, envy, whatever) have been intent to "take down" our beloved way of life. We evidently are the biggest domino that needs to fall to put their world view into motion. I admit, this really ticks me off! Is all really lost? Is it really just hopeless? Man, when you really, really look at the facts, it is overwhelming. But the fact that there is still sooo much effort to kill off our remaining freedom and wealth as a country tells me they (whoever "they" are) have not completed their stated goals yet. IMHO, the absolute only hope we have, and I will be the first to admit, its a longshot that has to be coupled with a miracle, is to seek out politicians that are radically pro american, constitution loving, freedom loving, God fearing, conservative, willing to confront the establishment folks. We need politicians of courage that would be willing to call a traitor a traitor, and be willing to seek out these so called leaders and place those so called powerful influencial people on public trial that have purposely debased our financial system. We need to hold all elected and non elected leaders accountable for the mess they have created. Yes, these leaders, past and present, have done this or at least gone along with the program. All of us hard working americans have not done this. They have. This is neither republican nor democrat, white, red, brown, or black. Truth is, we have a long history of corrupt leadership that have intentionally sold us out. I want my country back. I want those that have been trying to steal it held accountable. I still believe we have hope, but we better be willing to stand up for our country. I just visited northern Europe from England to Russia, and while there are some great places to see over the pond, I do not want to end up like Russia. I dont want to end up looking like any of them, frankly. I love what our founders envisioned as a constitutional republic. They warned us we would have to fight to keep this vision alive, and fight we shall. Wake up america. There are not that many involved in what is happening here. If we carefully elect this next group of politicians, and can get enough willing to have congressional hearings, senate trials, federal charges, arrest warrants, I bet with some 300 to 400 trials with convictions of past and present leadership that is actually responsible for this mess, we can regain what they have lost or stolen. I'm done and getting off my soapbox, but there is hope. I have not given up. This ole Kansas boy still thinks this country is worth fighting for. This whole dinar thing is just an investment, a gamble if you will. My life doesnt cave in if it doesn't RV today, tomorrow, or anytime for that matter. If we loose our country, thats a whole different matter. We live in a very scary time, but trust me, there are a lot more of us, than there are of them. I hope those that seek to "change" us realize that we know who they are. They are not above the rule of law. We just need to vote with courage.

WOW! your words say so much of how I feel as well. I love my country too. I remember driving to the beach with the "radio" blasting to the Beach Boys feeling like all was right with the world!...none of this nonsense. I grew up saying the Pledge of Allegience in School and never doubted I lived in the greatest country in the world... There was no doubt about it, never questioned it.

I want IT BACK too AND WE ARE NOT ALONE! VOTE! MAKE IT COUNT!!!

• Upvote 1

Hey Grand Pubah -

Fred and Barney will be gradually moving their Dinar over to Bedrock (US Gold & Silver Coins (LawfulMoney) and Gold backed Swiss Francs)

Wilma & Betty insisted on including some fine gold & diamond jewelry..

Perhaps that is a good path to follow?

gg

My thoughts waver, but not much. The question in my mind is how much should I keep in USD? The answer may be 10% to 25%. To keep all of my wealth in USD is totally looney tunes. I need lawful money, gold, silver, and then looking at rare earth metals. Swiss Francs and stocks throughout the world in countries where their money is not about to go through vast man made inflation. Switerland has a few well known companies. I like the looks of other countries, so I will probably diversafy myself on the ones I know and then study to find out how I need to reappropriate my wealth. Just my :twocents:

the IRAQ DINAR will NEVER be the world currency

OPEC is now accepting Iraqi Dinars, Euros, Yuan & Yen. Fewer OPEC states are taking PetroDollars. The USA will soon trade OPEC oil in Iraqi Dinars in large volume. Iraq is in the begining of a building boom. New oil wells, pipelines & terminals will be contracted out. The ID will become a world currency. The Dollar is on it's last leg. As the Dollar continues to drop, the ID will gain strength in the coming months & years even after RV.

• Upvote 1

I guess my biggest problem is that not only do I love this country, but I love the life I live. It has taken my several years to pull out of normal, and accept the fact that there are very evil people in very powerful positions that for some twisted reason (lust, greed, envy, whatever) have been intent to "take down" our beloved way of life. We evidently are the biggest domino that needs to fall to put their world view into motion. I admit, this really ticks me off! Is all really lost? Is it really just hopeless? Man, when you really, really look at the facts, it is overwhelming. But the fact that there is still sooo much effort to kill off our remaining freedom and wealth as a country tells me they (whoever "they" are) have not completed their stated goals yet. IMHO, the absolute only hope we have, and I will be the first to admit, its a longshot that has to be coupled with a miracle, is to seek out politicians that are radically pro american, constitution loving, freedom loving, God fearing, conservative, willing to confront the establishment folks. We need politicians of courage that would be willing to call a traitor a traitor, and be willing to seek out these so called leaders and place those so called powerful influencial people on public trial that have purposely debased our financial system. We need to hold all elected and non elected leaders accountable for the mess they have created. Yes, these leaders, past and present, have done this or at least gone along with the program. All of us hard working americans have not done this. They have. This is neither republican nor democrat, white, red, brown, or black. Truth is, we have a long history of corrupt leadership that have intentionally sold us out. I want my country back. I want those that have been trying to steal it held accountable. I still believe we have hope, but we better be willing to stand up for our country. I just visited northern Europe from England to Russia, and while there are some great places to see over the pond, I do not want to end up like Russia. I dont want to end up looking like any of them, frankly. I love what our founders envisioned as a constitutional republic. They warned us we would have to fight to keep this vision alive, and fight we shall. Wake up america. There are not that many involved in what is happening here. If we carefully elect this next group of politicians, and can get enough willing to have congressional hearings, senate trials, federal charges, arrest warrants, I bet with some 300 to 400 trials with convictions of past and present leadership that is actually responsible for this mess, we can regain what they have lost or stolen. I'm done and getting off my soapbox, but there is hope. I have not given up. This ole Kansas boy still thinks this country is worth fighting for. This whole dinar thing is just an investment, a gamble if you will. My life doesnt cave in if it doesn't RV today, tomorrow, or anytime for that matter. If we loose our country, thats a whole different matter. We live in a very scary time, but trust me, there are a lot more of us, than there are of them. I hope those that seek to "change" us realize that we know who they are. They are not above the rule of law. We just need to vote with courage.

I have stated many times I am willing and able to give money and time to get us back to a constitutional America. We just need to all band together and make sure us that want to save the country have a lot more voters voting than those that want to distroy it. Respect our founding fathers as "They knew what they were doing."

And of course dont forget Americans. I for one own 23 firearms. I would LOVE to see China come on over and claim the land my house is on is theres now.

Cold dead hands is what Im thinking. Yeah Ill probably die, but Ill take some china men with me.

HA Ha HA lol ...... how naive are you ....... you do know that as of 2010 19.34% of the people on the planet live in China thats 1,339,724,852 people and that number will be more now lol ........ hmmm population of the US 311,657,000 roughly ..... so the US is about 1 billion people short just to match them from sheer numbers.

you may have 23 firearms but you only got 2 arms ...... anyway they wouldnt have to come over there and claim the land your house is on .. if your government defaults they would just own it lol

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

HA Ha HA lol ...... how naive are you ....... you do know that as of 2010 19.34% of the people on the planet live in China thats 1,339,724,852 people and that number will be more now lol ........ hmmm population of the US 311,657,000 roughly ..... so the US is about 1 billion people short just to match them from sheer numbers.

you may have 23 firearms but you only got 2 arms ...... anyway they wouldnt have to come over there and claim the land your house is on .. if your government defaults they would just own it lol

Right, and they would have to come over and take it.

Give me a break, easily over a billion of those chinese are living in hovels or out in provinces people can hardly get to. They dont fight wars because there military is underequipped, undertrained and underfed.

And I may only have 2 arms, but I got about 100000 friends with guns who will tell you teh same thing.

Anyway, its all a bunch of electronic BS anyway.

• Upvote 1

If our US goverment defaults yours will be next!!

Give me a break, easily over a billion of those chinese are living in hovels or out in provinces people can hardly get to. They dont fight wars because there military is underequipped, undertrained and underfed.

Yeah ..... hmmm getting flash backs from Vietnam and how easy people said that war would be .... yeah that went well didnt it !!

I'm not trying to provoke and arguement im just saying dont get all high and mighty " there only a backward country, were the biggest superpower in the world"

What about afghanistan, you have the most well oiled military machine (US military) against old men and young boys that have 20 year old weapons .... how long did it take to get bin ladden...... dont underestimate these people.... people that have nothing have nothing to loose !!

agreed yes it is all a load of electronic BS .... in reality no i dont see them taking the US in any way shape or form, in this day and age sh*t like that just doesnt fly ... basically I think if it happens the US will be in debt to them for a long long time .....

and to Suntiger ..... I may live in the UK but i've only been here 4 years and my country is doing just fine ..... by the way the UK is doing fine too, if there has been a recession here me and my bank account sure as hell have not seen it lol.

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1