Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Keep Dinars - Skip Dollars

I originally posted this as a reply on another thread in Q&A but realized I hoped more people would think about this...

Tell me friends...

Why in the heck would anyone in post RV Iraq want to cash in Dinar for Dollars if they didn't need Dollars to purchase things in their local economy? Why do DV members keep talking about Dollars like they are something important??? They are worthless pieces of paper. I for one do not believe in Dollars and am constanly p'ed off that this US government coninues to use me as a surety for their funny-munny even after I wrote them to stop. I am their Secured Party Creditor - they are my Debtor. Not the other way around...

Is anyone else not getting this?

When the Dinar becomes a world currency - that is enough. Just hold the damn things. Flip them when you need another government approved instrument to make a purchase in another country.

I'll bet 10% of all your Dinar that the US fiat Dollar will continue to plummet under the mismanagement of the Fed and Treasury and the Dinar will stand solid as an asset backed currency. It will rise steadily against the Dollar in part from the Dollar's constant downward movement. - less because the Dinar is worth more. The Dinar will stay solid as the Dollar drops. What people don't understand is that as long as the Dinar is tied to a fixed exchange rate vs. the Dollar... EVERY DAY THE DOLLAR LOSES VALUE, SO DOES THE DINAR. An RV AND removing the peg to the Dollar are essential for Iraq's (and our) long term financial health.

The only thing better are precious metals and Constitutionally Lawful Money for stability.

Rewinding to a previous post... THERE IS NO INFLATION - NEVER HAS BEEN - NEVER WILL BE!!!

(REMINDER - an ounce of Gold in 1929 (Lawful Dollar) bought the SAME amount of Gasoline as an once of Gold in 2011... Things of REAL value stay put. Things without value are manipulated and lose "perceived" value... Please stop listening to your parents and teachers and bankers and governement appointed spin-doctors.)

Instead of inflation, there is only fiat currency devaluation which makes it look like things are getting more expensive. It is how the "Bankters" steal the wealth of nations. Ya just have to realize the floor is moving down - not the ceiling moving up!

So hold your Dinar as long as youi can and remember that you finally have something in your fist that not only LOOKS LIKE Money - But actually IS MONEY!!!

Congratulations to all !!!

Go RV!!!

Best!

gg

Read more:

• Upvote 4

Iraqi Dinar will not be world currency EVER. The US will not let that happen. China will not let the US dollar collapse into itself considering we power their economy and they rely on us to purchase their exports.

You may see the dollar drop to rates lower than we would ever want to see but once your every day schmoe finally smells the coffee, there will be measures to prevent ultimate destruction of the USD.

• Upvote 3

Hi Solarcloud,

Sorry to pop the bubble, but one of the mitigating reasons for the delay in the RV is that the "Old Guard" has been planning to kill the Dollar and establish the Amero across the Western Hemisphere. In the mean time, they have opted for a push to skip this step and move everyone into their one-world-currency (a currency of eternal debt and fiat value based on their agenda). The Middle East, China and a few other countries which actually have a value based currency are fighting this. The Middle East countries are moving toward solidarity on a single oil-backed Dinar. This is really p'ing off the old world bankers.

Beggin' your pardon... your apparent blind loyalty to an archaeic system of monetary policy in the US et. al. will get your head and wallet chopped off.

You probably don't have timne to research and read the resouce material to back this up, but if you did - you might have to change your mind (and your underwear).

No harm pal... just asking you to please open up your mind to a reality which does not make you comfortable... but just might save your life.

Best!

gg

... and of course, PLEASE FORGIVE THE TYPOS... LOL

• Upvote 4

Hi Solarcloud,

Sorry to pop the bubble, but one of the mitigating reasons for the delay in the RV is that the "Old Guard" has been planning to kill the Dollar and establish the Amero across the Western Hemisphere. In the mean time, they have opted for a push to skip this step and move everyone into their one-world-currency (a currency of eternal debt and fiat value based on their agenda). The Middle East, China and a few other countries which actually have a value based currency are fighting this. The Middle East countries are moving toward solidarity on a single oil-backed Dinar. This is really p'ing off the old world bankers.

Beggin' your pardon... your apparent blind loyalty to an archaeic system of monetary policy in the US et. al. will get your head and wallet chopped off.

You probably don't have timne to research and read the resouce material to back this up, but if you did - you might have to change your mind (and your underwear).

No harm pal... just asking you to please open up your mind to a reality which does not make you comfortable... but just might save your life.

Best!

gg

... and of course, PLEASE FORGIVE THE TYPOS... LOL

You sound like Alex Jones straight up

BTW - a complete misunderstanding in your statement that (paraphrased) "the US powers China's economy..."

It is the inverse - China powers the US economy.

China holds the debt-note liens on the controlling interest of the soil below your feet.

If the US defaults on their bonds - China is your new land-lord.

So why wouldn't China want to pick up North America at bargain-basement fire-sale prices????

This is why Congress is so worried about raising the debt ceiling... to forestall the inevitable...

duh?

The US only has 3 assets of interest to the world - 1) MILITARY 2) BIGASSBOMBS - 3) BLEACH-BLONDES

-gg

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well said in original post wavggg. I hope people pay attention, it is though hard to change peoples perception of what their world to what is real especially when it means they have to change their thought and action process.

Well said and a concise summation of the facts.

Dear alan_coaks_3:

I know that grammar s not taught in schools very much anymore, but an indefinite article such as "an"" must never be construed as a definite article such as "the"...

That said, I would agree with you that the Iraqi Dinar will never be "THE" world currency...

But of course, that is never what I said...

-gg

(yes, bein' a smartass tired of folks not being on-point)

BTW - a complete misunderstanding in your statement that (paraphrased) "the US powers China's economy..."

China holds the debt-note liens on the controlling interest of the soil below your feet.

So why wouldn't China want to pick up North America at bargain-basement fire-sale prices????

This is why Congress is so worried about raising the debt ceiling... to forestall the inevitable...

duh?

The US only has 3 assets of interest to the world - 1) MILITARY 2) BIGASSBOMBS - 3) BLEACH-BLONDES

-gg

I'm glad someone else said this, I was gonna say the exact same .......

• Upvote 2

wavggg: while I agree iqd will never be the " world currancy " even after a rv, I don't see the usd being replaced by anything except the one world currancy, thats spoken of in revelations. As far as the other stuff you speak about like there has never been inflation etc, you forget to track the purchasing power of our dollar in correlation to the value of gold in the 1920's vs. now. Economics 101. On that note, I use to think like you then I stopped smoking crack.

My main concern in holding IQD would be the ongoing political stability of Iraq.

These guys are all nuts and have no concept of the western ideas of compromise.

To them any compromise of any kind is a sign of weakness.

Once big brother leaves and pulls out troops and advisers out anything can happen.

We have already seen their inability to resolve conflict in a reasonable time frame with their whole political process.

Their answer to conflict???? Blow each other up.

The whole thing could come crashing down and years of work to stabilize it could be ruined by one radical ******* with a zealous religious passion gaining power and a following.

As far as I am concerned I am likely going to cash out ASAP as soon as RV happens and move on to other less volatile investments.

The risk reward factor at this point makes it worth the risk, in the short term at least.

To think that the US could not lose their status as the world reserve currency is very dangerous thinking. It has happened to everyone one else in history so far. To think it won't happen to us is over optimism I believe.

Normalcy syndrome often will prevent us from being able to see the hard facts because we don't believe it is possible.

To think my credit card company wouldn't lock my card down and cancel it because I simply charge too much money and that helps them make money, is a good example I believe. The argument that it is my debt that keeps them in business so they would never do that just seems rather flimsy to me. My humble opinion.

When the risk of default becomes too high who will continue to loan USA $ to continue to function? Nobody will.

Even China has began to liquidate many of her stakes in US dollar. Slowly exiting the playing field trying not to draw attention to the fact so as not to cause worldwide panic and the crash of the dollar so their remaining stakes wouldn't be threatened.

Unfortunately it would seem the Euro is possibly even in worse state than the US dollar right now. I have considered cashing out after RV and holding $ in another currency other than US dollar. I believe we will continue to see increasing inflation of US dollar, decreased buying power. That means your $ will be worth less tomorrow than today.

Give thanks to the Obama Admin. for the money printing and devaluing of our $. Trying to put a band aid on a lethal gunshot wound never works except to make it look better for the moment.

I believe the Chinese economy is in much worse shape than we know and the Euro is on the brink of failure. I wonder about the CAD (any thoughts on that guys?)

I just want to be prudent and protect my assets in the long term. Hyper inflation in the US is likely to hit soon.

Not trying to bash anyone's thinking here, just offering my 2 cents into the pot here for discussion and consideration.

Thanks for all opposing views

GP :D

• Upvote 3

Hey Grand Pubah -

Fred and Barney will be gradually moving their Dinar over to Bedrock (US Gold & Silver Coins (LawfulMoney) and Gold backed Swiss Francs)

Wilma & Betty insisted on including some fine gold & diamond jewelry..

Perhaps that is a good path to follow?

gg

duh?

-gg

And of course dont forget Americans. I for one own 23 firearms. I would LOVE to see China come on over and claim the land my house is on is theres now.

Cold dead hands is what Im thinking. Yeah Ill probably die, but Ill take some china men with me.

And of course dont forget Americans. I for one own 23 firearms. I would LOVE to see China come on over and claim the land my house is on is theres now.

Cold dead hands is what Im thinking. Yeah Ill probably die, but Ill take some china men with me.

Ya don't get it. It is not about possession, it is about ownership. Owning the slaves - THIS MEANS YOU

No guns, it is all done by Bankers, Lawyers, Judges, the IMF, WTO and the Hague to declare it and then all your money goes to China... They then build what they want here when they want and you can't stop them. Your police will be there to defend them.

Are you getting the picture?

Hmmm...why hold the US dollar? Well first, we are the largest manufacture in the world, see http://www.grindstonefinancial.com/2009/03/what-country-is-largest-manufacturer.html

Next, we have the most creative people, both entertainment wise and scientific,,,,see: http://www.aneki.com/countries2.php?t=Countries_with_the_Most_Nobel_Prize_Winners&table=table_nobel&places=*&unit=*&order=desc&orderby=table_nobel.value&dependency=independent&number=5&cntdn=n&r=-199-201-202-203-204&c=&measures=Country--Number of Laureates&units=*--*&decimals=*--*&file=nobel

When it comes to space exploration, can you say Man on the moon..ah 1969...no body since

We feed more people than any other country: http://www.fao.org/es/ess/top/topproduction.html?lang=en&country=231&year=2005

And when it comes to our Military...we are the Air Jordan...NO ONE and I mean NO ONE comes close to our WARFIGHTERS...America is the best friend someone could have..and the Worst Enemy.

The US of A, kicks butt in so many ways that I don't even no why we are having this conversation. :blink:

Are we losing ground maybe, but I'm sick and tired of people saying America's best days are over ...don't take my word for it...hear it straight from the Gipper

Edited by Tiffany23
  • Upvote 1

Hmmm...why hold the US dollar? Well first, we are the largest manufacture in the world, see http://www.grindston...nufacturer.html

Next, we have the most creative people, both entertainment wise and scientific,,,,see: http://www.aneki.com...Country--Number of Laureates&units=*--*&decimals=*--*&file=nobel

When it comes to space exploration, can you say Man on the moon..ah 1969...no body since

We feed more people than any other country: http://www.fao.org/e...y=231&year=2005

And when it comes to our Military...we are the Air Jordan...NO ONE and I mean NO ONE comes close to our WARFIGHTERS...America is the best friend someone could have..and the Worst Enemy.

The US of A, kicks butt in so many ways that I don't even no why we are having this conversation. blink.gif

Are we losing ground maybe, but I'm sick and tired of people saying America's best days are over ...don't take my word for it...hear it straight from the Gipper

Thank you Tiffany23. I could not have said it better. +1 from me. GLTY and all and God bless America.

We still have a chance to circumvent all this NWO BS by voting in 2012 and you better make it for RON PAUL.

He's the only constitutional scholar I know of that will surely make a difference. You can find out more about him on that dot com web site with his name in front.

I guess my biggest problem is that not only do I love this country, but I love the life I live. It has taken my several years to pull out of normal, and accept the fact that there are very evil people in very powerful positions that for some twisted reason (lust, greed, envy, whatever) have been intent to "take down" our beloved way of life. We evidently are the biggest domino that needs to fall to put their world view into motion. I admit, this really ticks me off! Is all really lost? Is it really just hopeless? Man, when you really, really look at the facts, it is overwhelming. But the fact that there is still sooo much effort to kill off our remaining freedom and wealth as a country tells me they (whoever "they" are) have not completed their stated goals yet. IMHO, the absolute only hope we have, and I will be the first to admit, its a longshot that has to be coupled with a miracle, is to seek out politicians that are radically pro american, constitution loving, freedom loving, God fearing, conservative, willing to confront the establishment folks. We need politicians of courage that would be willing to call a traitor a traitor, and be willing to seek out these so called leaders and place those so called powerful influencial people on public trial that have purposely debased our financial system. We need to hold all elected and non elected leaders accountable for the mess they have created. Yes, these leaders, past and present, have done this or at least gone along with the program. All of us hard working americans have not done this. They have. This is neither republican nor democrat, white, red, brown, or black. Truth is, we have a long history of corrupt leadership that have intentionally sold us out. I want my country back. I want those that have been trying to steal it held accountable. I still believe we have hope, but we better be willing to stand up for our country. I just visited northern Europe from England to Russia, and while there are some great places to see over the pond, I do not want to end up like Russia. I dont want to end up looking like any of them, frankly. I love what our founders envisioned as a constitutional republic. They warned us we would have to fight to keep this vision alive, and fight we shall. Wake up america. There are not that many involved in what is happening here. If we carefully elect this next group of politicians, and can get enough willing to have congressional hearings, senate trials, federal charges, arrest warrants, I bet with some 300 to 400 trials with convictions of past and present leadership that is actually responsible for this mess, we can regain what they have lost or stolen. I'm done and getting off my soapbox, but there is hope. I have not given up. This ole Kansas boy still thinks this country is worth fighting for. This whole dinar thing is just an investment, a gamble if you will. My life doesnt cave in if it doesn't RV today, tomorrow, or anytime for that matter. If we loose our country, thats a whole different matter. We live in a very scary time, but trust me, there are a lot more of us, than there are of them. I hope those that seek to "change" us realize that we know who they are. They are not above the rule of law. We just need to vote with courage.

• Upvote 1