Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2 Txt Msgs Last 10 Minutes

I think these texts about sum up this investment....

Text 1: Per Treasury, look for rv in next 11 hrs.

Text 2: My friend in Baghdad called, all hell breaking loose, they are coming home....4 of his guys were killed.

VERY sorry to hear about your friend's team. I wish everyone would remember the sacrifices that were/are

being made for the choice of freedom for the Iraqi's. We all hope to benefit from this, HOWEVER there

was a huge price to be paid for that. I truly hope the Iraqi people get their s#@t together and appreciate it.

For EVERYONE involved...GoooooooRV!!! B):)B)

• Upvote 7

VERY sorry to hear about your friend's team. I wish everyone would remember the sacrifices that were/are

being made for the choice of freedom for the Iraqi's. We all hope to benefit from this, HOWEVER there

was a huge price to be paid for that. I truly hope the Iraqi people get their s#@t together and appreciate it.

For EVERYONE involved...GoooooooRV!!! B):)B)

Thx. He works for a private co that trains Iraqi soldiers on border security....he has stated that once the US leaves Iraq, the country will fall apart.....

:( Sorry for your friend's men, we have given so much and our men have given all, G d bless their family's.

" Thx. He works for a private co that trains Iraqi soldiers on border security....he has stated that once the US leaves Iraq, the country will fall apart....."

This I believe but hoping it isn't true. Thank Texas1

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=47&t=72504#ixzz1Qe6nHny3