Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI not updated

There is no Iraqi holiday for June 28th and 29th but according to other people on here Warkas website says they are closed for a national holiday. I would think if the warka is closed for some kind of "National Holiday" then CBI would be closed also. Now having said that, why is the an unscheduled holiday? Some people on here think it may be due to an RV and the banks are getting ready for it.

There is no Iraqi holiday for June 28th and 29th but according to other people on here Warkas website says they are closed for a national holiday. I would think if the warka is closed for some kind of "National Holiday" then CBI would be closed also. Now having said that, why is the an unscheduled holiday? Some people on here think it may be due to an RV and the banks are getting ready for it.

Its called rv holiday ............................................

JoeB - thanks for the post. I'd also heard that June 28 & 29th, the banks would be closed for a holiday, but no one posted a link. Now we know......They're re-opening on June 30th - as we hold our breath waiting...............

yeah thats correct the Warka site is down .... your link is good it's their site thats the problem.

Sweeeetttttttttt :) Makes me a happy camper.....

Now if the cbi site would just go down we would be all smiling.

Announcement No. (1928)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 29-JUN-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 8

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 73,730,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 73,730,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates

sorry <_<