Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oh where O where have the pumpers gone Oh where Oh when can they be

hitman

since Okie and Blaino are now in a pissing match to see who can scream the loudest..... and who is GOING TO SUE FOR ALL THE DINAR ... Steve please join the cat fight,,, and let's hear from the boots on the ground that will put a boot up eash one of your ass's ... the three of your are the Moe, Larry and Curley of the dinar world...... Sorry to say that your last name has to be Loser...... you frustrate the s&&t out of everyone on every board you post on...Can we get Frank to pray for them and let's all give them an AMEN .. Don't call us We'll call you and by the way DONE DEAL NUFF SAID CASH IN TOMORROW

For those I said I miss.... why are you hiding?????

• Downvote 4

since Okie and Blaino are now in a pissing match to see who can scream the loudest..... and who is GOING TO SUE FOR ALL THE DINAR ... Steve please join the cat fight,,, and let's hear from the boots on the ground that will put a boot up eash one of your ass's ... the three of your are the Moe, Larry and Curley of the dinar world...... Sorry to say that your last name has to be Loser...... you frustrate the s&&t out of everyone on every board you post on...Can we get Frank to pray for them and let's all give them an AMEN .. Don't call us We'll call you and by the way DONE DEAL NUFF SAID CASH IN TOMORROW

For those I said I miss.... why are you hiding?????

Cool rumor bro.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It sure is strange that the pumping has dropped way off...then you have banks that have quit selling dinars, but many of them we now see will buy them back...go figure...not a hard tell tale sign..or so one would think...maybe we are close...or closer...lol...