Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

f7 is spell check

waitn

When people spell at a 1st grade level, it is hard to believe your an educated investor. I am not referring to typo's as we all have those. But I find it hard to believe anyone who can not spell simple words.

f7 is spell check. That is not a rumor it is FACT!!!

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 17

HONESTLY WHO CARES,IT DOSNT MATTER,I GET SO TIRED OF PPL GRIPPING ABOUT HOW PEOPLE SPELL,YOU ACT LIKE ITS A BIG DEAL,GET OVER IT..CRYBABY....SHEEEZ...IF YOU DONT LIKE THE WAY PPL SPELL ,MOVE ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THE FOURM,OR GO TO WHAAA WHAAA SECTION..ENUFF SAID ....

CRY ME A RIVER,BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET THE f@#$k OVER IT.

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 4

News Flash! Most of us are not educated investors and some of us don't even have a college degree. This is a casual forum for discussions and not an English class. I feel certain that none of us are here to impress you with our spelling, punctuation or grammar. Everyone is good at something and for some people spelling is not their thing. It doesn't mean that they are not intelligent people. You should never judge a book by it's cover. Besides, you are seemingly doing the same thing we are every night. How smart does that make you?

I AGREE 100%.. TY.

If you REMOTELY THINK that the average "Dinar Investor" is an "educated investor".....then you don't need F7....you need to click your heels together and go back to Kansas Toto!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL

When people spell at a 1st grade level, it is hard to believe your an educated investor. I am not referring to typo's as we all have those. But I find it hard to believe anyone who can not spell simple words.

BTW - I forgot to mention that "your" is used improperly. Your is possessive. I believe you meant to say "you are" or you're.

• Upvote 11

LMAO!!!! I'm usually writing from my possessed phone... Many times, it subsitutes the wrong spelling, the wrong word, a misspelled word... I blame the Asian grimlins... :P ... Oh, and my ADHD and Dsylexia... Oh, and I got my two degrees from a state school in Arkansas... LOL!!! :lol:

Hehehe... Can y'all believe this'un? hehehe...

News Flash! Most of us are not educated investors and some of us don't even have a college degree. This is a casual forum for discussions and not an English class. I feel certain that none of us are here to impress you with our spelling, punctuation or grammar. Everyone is good at something and for some people spelling is not their thing. It doesn't mean that they are not intelligent people. You should never judge a book by it's cover. ((((((((((((( Besides, you are seemingly doing the same thing we are every night. How smart does that make you?)))))))))))

Ahhhh haaaaaa haaa haaaaaaaa!!!!

blink.gif ??? Weird post. Thanks 4 being Pozitive Mr.Perfekt... tongue.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 1

MISS PURFEK. looks like u maid a donkey out of yursef..u speled your when it shud hav ben you're...now most peelple ain't hear four spelin lesuns...ann I hav u no I lurned to spel uzin phonix...so there!!! :P

• Upvote 2

News Flash! Most of us are not educated investors and some of us don't even have a college degree. This is a casual forum for discussions and not an English class. I feel certain that none of us are here to impress you with our spelling, punctuation or grammar. Everyone is good at something and for some people spelling is not their thing. It doesn't mean that they are not intelligent people. You should never judge a book by it's cover. Besides, you are seemingly doing the same thing we are every night. How smart does that make you?

Amen. I gave you a +1 for the comment and I wish I could give you +1 for your screen name. Lol

• Upvote 1