Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prediction for June 30th

jlymonstone

The person who posted this has been here since 2009. I have been here since the same time frame. Seems as though we both have something in common. We both know and understand the Dinar Guru Circle.

However, I can almost tell you who those "Guru's" past screen names were. Just give me some more time.

Gee, tell us how you really feel! Glad to see such a positive attitude.

Him having a positive attitude about this won't get it done any faster. I know it's not what people want to hear but if he is correct, then what? Are you all gonna apologize to him for all the negatives you gave him? Look I want this more than a lot of you, and some of you need this a lot more than me. All we can do is sit back and see what happens!! <_< <_<

• Upvote 2

All the false predictions, lies, and absurd stories about RV dates and so called reasons it needs to happen have all manifested because of sites like this and others that offer the owners and their associates ways to make a quick buck........ I have been very positive throughout my journey on this dinar ride, but the pumpers and gurus have just gotten out of hand.

I agree that this sad post may be true, but I dislike reading it at the same time. I agree that there is no reason to post such nagativity. Everyone already has his or her own level of frustration and whatever amount of disbelief that chips away at their faith in this investment. It's kind of like this person has just gone over the edge a little too far. As for me, I'll keep my hope for the RV alive. Who knows, when things settle down a little, I may even go buy some more. Another dinar holder told me he knows a banker who personally holds over 100 mil dinar, so there are those of us out here who have substantial faith this will pop. Go RV!

Here is what will happen on June 30th, and this is exactly how it will go down.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. There will be no change on CBI or Forex. Shabibi will make no announcement. There will be no announcement from Hillarious, Obama, Tony Blair, Maliki, or anybody else. There will be some bullchit recycled article from Iraq that will be posted by a dozen members of DV concerning lifting of the 3 zeroes, blah, blah, blah. The "gurus" will all be in hiding like the liar/pumpers they are. Tony TNT will still be at the bank cashing in. Okie and SteveI will still be making their final posts. Nothing will be any different than any other day, except for anxiety levels up, and everybody mad at the same paid liar/pumpers that they have believed over &over & over again. The gurus will resurface on Saturday with an explanation of how the July 4th weekend has something to do with the delay, and we will see the new rate next Tuesday. Oh, and don't forget the proverbial "smoke and mirrors" excuse. And the cycle repeats itself once again. New predictions, new drop-dead deadlines, more guru lies and the contiunous feeding of the DINAR DREAM MACHINE. After next Wednesday, the new "guru" date prediction will be July 15th and they will tie this date into something to do with Frank/Dodd. After that lie doesn't come true, the next date to look for will be August 2nd, and they will tie this date to the debt ceiling deadline.

Mark this post and feel free to reference it at any time you need proof that date and rate predictions can come true.

Rate prediction for the absolute deadline of June 30th . . . . . 1170 -1.

July 15th . . . . . . 1170 -1.

August 2nd . . . . 1170 -1.

A "prediction" isn't necessarily a lie,thus the name...............................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. There will be no change on CBI or Forex. Shabibi will make no announcement. There will be no announcement from Hillarious, Obama, Tony Blair, Maliki, or anybody else. There will be some bullchit recycled article from Iraq that will be posted by a dozen members of DV concerning lifting of the 3 zeroes, blah, blah, blah. The "gurus" will all be in hiding like the liar/pumpers they are. Tony TNT will still be at the bank cashing in. Okie and SteveI will still be making their final posts. Nothing will be any different than any other day, except for anxiety levels up, and everybody mad at the same paid liar/pumpers that they have believed over &over & over again. The gurus will resurface on Saturday with an explanation of how the July 4th weekend has something to do with the delay, and we will see the new rate next Tuesday. Oh, and don't forget the proverbial "smoke and mirrors" excuse. And the cycle repeats itself once again. New predictions, new drop-dead deadlines, more guru lies and the contiunous feeding of the DINAR DREAM MACHINE. After next Wednesday, the new "guru" date prediction will be July 15th and they will tie this date into something to do with Frank/Dodd. After that lie doesn't come true, the next date to look for will be August 2nd, and they will tie this date to the debt ceiling deadline.

Mark this post and feel free to reference it at any time you need proof that date and rate predictions can come true.

Dude, why do you even come on this website?

I see your point very clear, but it seems that we go from one extreme to the other extreme. Where has the middle of the road gone now days? Seems one predicts a date and gets bashed and negs. The other predicts a date that it will not and gets negs and bashed. Then we hammer on the bash's and who gets the last word in LOL JMO. RV I think will happen some day but on perdictions I am not good at so I read and learn. This DV family needs to stay together and hang in there just my thoughts Have a great day GO RV BABY.

• Upvote 2

Gee, tell us how you really feel! Glad to see such a positive attitude.

I would like to point out that there is a large difference between "positive attitude" and "blind faith"

A positive attitude would be where one realizes the likelihood is faint that the RV will happen on any given day at any given time, but still they allow for the fact that it could. And it has to happen sometime.

Blind faith is that which causes people to feel only a positive attitude is acceptable, and nothing other than abject belief in only the good outcome can be acknowleged.

Then we have reality. It isn't all negative. It isn't blindly positive. It is for real. Things happen in their own time. The Bible tells us that to everything there is a season. John Lennon admonished us to let it be.

Nuff said?

;)

smee2

• Upvote 2

why all the negatives, folks you have to think with some sense. The Guru will still call the RV, planet Dinar now charges to become a member another way to fleece the dinar world LOL. When will we all wake up and smell the coffee life goes on and when the RV happens it will. June 30th is tommorrow so what is going to be the next spin? Iran Invades Iraq Dinar Rv's. I cannot wait to see the stories on July 1st. LOL when it happens it will. I dare anyone to walk into a bank with a boat full of dinars trying to cash in and see how fast you will be tossed out on your ear.

why all the negatives, folks you have to think with some sense. The Guru will still call the RV, planet Dinar now charges to become a member another way to fleece the dinar world LOL. When will we all wake up and smell the coffee life goes on and when the RV happens it will. June 30th is tommorrow so what is going to be the next spin? Iran Invades Iraq Dinar Rv's. I cannot wait to see the stories on July 1st. LOL when it happens it will. I dare anyone to walk into a bank with a boat full of dinars trying to cash in and see how fast you will be tossed out on your ear.

I have already seen a posting somewhere that promises if it doesn't happen on the 30th, it will be happening on that Great American Holiday ... The Fourth of July !!!!!

Of course Iraq would make such an important political and economic decision for their people on America's favourite holiday. Sure they would ... :lol:

smee2

Another idiot spouting his dribble. I should be getting used to this at Dinar Vets. Why are you in this investment then? I believe they are LOTS of facts that show this will happen. I guess you don't know how to read.

I am an idiot also. You see i have not been back here for a while but have been invested in this for years. When i first came to the forums i saw all the exact CRAP that you are seeing now and you believe all this CRAP because you have not been here long and if you have been here long and still believe in all this positive CRAP then it is you that is stupid. When we see someone talking about dribble when we see the trutrh you make yourself look extremely stupid

Newbie at this, not in to as long as most, however, you guys are mostly negative-I went in this with view of investment-not lottery. If invests come so quickly then I think none of us would have to worry and all will be rich overnight, however, if lottery-it is an overnight thing-a greater lose in lotteries (you usually put in more then you gain-they are fixed that way) unless overnight success, investment this is a good investment-they take time if you went in with that in mind they pay off-even if you have 1,000,000 dinars @ .01=$10,000.00 USD, not bad for an investment. Keep your mind focus on just how great the outcome will be at its maturity. When you read too much to get pumped (emotions) it will be a let down. If you read to get knowledge (without the hype)-your wait will be granted, you have stabilized your emotions to catch up with your thinking-because your focus is different. I wish all to just give the emotional negative energy towards the knowledge-keep focused on the future outcome-when that will be will be well worth waiting. If you have been in it a long time you should be the encouraging one because you know building a country is not an over night thing. remember it is not about us it is about Iraqi people their country the old adage "Rome wasn't built in a day," USA just has alot invested-and if News is correct-Europe and USA is the only country to buy the dinars as an investment-with that being said we are truly BLESSED! God bless your day today! :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I plus 1ed ya to try to help balance the -29.

Wow the truth seem very unpopular.

You would be plus 50 if you would just lie and tell them tomorrow for sure.

You need to learn to feed the sheeple

• Upvote 2

Good afternoon everyone, I got into this DINAR project almost three years ago because a neighbor told me about a possible good short term investment. I had never invested in foreign currency before and regardless what he told me, In my mind I didn’t believe the quick rich overnight story.

I’m not bashing or being negative in any way, I want this RV to happen just as bad as all of us especially those of you that have been in this a lot longer than myself, I been buying dinar every month believing someday this will eventually pay off.., But I have to admit seeing from day one always a drop date/week prediction over and over and over for almost three years and just like a routine one or two days before the day another predication comes in just like if they knew for sure the first one was not going to happen!!! OMG… This is really getting old already and I’m sure like myself most f you are getting fed up with all this BS!!!

This is my first post and I apologize for being so long but I JUST HAVE TO SAY as unfair and selfish this may sound to others that are still buying dinar but if this JUNE 30th Prediction is WRONG Again!!!

I’m not ever buying another dinar again in my life, And I hope every one does the same. Enough is enough!!

Who knows if everybody stops buying dinar maybe that will give that country a wake up that we are not going to keep pumping millions of dollars every month and not expect some time of profit regardless how big or small.

Hope everybody has a wonderful day and I pray this really ends this week :)

• Upvote 1