Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prediction for June 30th

jlymonstone

Here is what will happen on June 30th, and this is exactly how it will go down.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. There will be no change on CBI or Forex. Shabibi will make no announcement. There will be no announcement from Hillarious, Obama, Tony Blair, Maliki, or anybody else. There will be some bullchit recycled article from Iraq that will be posted by a dozen members of DV concerning lifting of the 3 zeroes, blah, blah, blah. The "gurus" will all be in hiding like the liar/pumpers they are. Tony TNT will still be at the bank cashing in. Okie and SteveI will still be making their final posts. Nothing will be any different than any other day, except for anxiety levels up, and everybody mad at the same paid liar/pumpers that they have believed over &over & over again. The gurus will resurface on Saturday with an explanation of how the July 4th weekend has something to do with the delay, and we will see the new rate next Tuesday. Oh, and don't forget the proverbial "smoke and mirrors" excuse. And the cycle repeats itself once again. New predictions, new drop-dead deadlines, more guru lies and the contiunous feeding of the DINAR DREAM MACHINE. After next Wednesday, the new "guru" date prediction will be July 15th and they will tie this date into something to do with Frank/Dodd. After that lie doesn't come true, the next date to look for will be August 2nd, and they will tie this date to the debt ceiling deadline.

Mark this post and feel free to reference it at any time you need proof that date and rate predictions can come true.

Rate prediction for the absolute deadline of June 30th . . . . . 1170 -1.

July 15th . . . . . . 1170 -1.

August 2nd . . . . 1170 -1.

• Upvote 33
  • Downvote 67

That was......AWESOME, and, I go with that!

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. There will be no change on CBI or Forex. Shabibi will make no announcement. There will be no announcement from Hillarious, Obama, Tony Blair, Maliki, or anybody else. There will be some bullchit recycled article from Iraq that will be posted by a dozen members of DV concerning lifting of the 3 zeroes, blah, blah, blah. The "gurus" will all be in hiding like the liar/pumpers they are. Tony TNT will still be at the bank cashing in. Okie and SteveI will still be making their final posts. Nothing will be any different than any other day, except for anxiety levels up, and everybody mad at the same paid liar/pumpers that they have believed over &over & over again. The gurus will resurface on Saturday with an explanation of how the July 4th weekend has something to do with the delay, and we will see the new rate next Tuesday. Oh, and don't forget the proverbial "smoke and mirrors" excuse. And the cycle repeats itself once again. New predictions, new drop-dead deadlines, more guru lies and the contiunous feeding of the DINAR DREAM MACHINE. After next Wednesday, the new "guru" date prediction will be July 15th and they will tie this date into something to do with Frank/Dodd. After that lie doesn't come true, the next date to look for will be August 2nd, and they will tie this date to the debt ceiling deadline.

Mark this post and feel free to reference it at any time you need proof that date and rate predictions can come true.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 11

Another idiot spouting his dribble. I should be getting used to this at Dinar Vets. Why are you in this investment then? I believe they are LOTS of facts that show this will happen. I guess you don't know how to read.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 11

This may be true, but way too negative for me, this will happen soon enough, there is no reason for the guru's too lie and I believe they are just writing what they here or see from other fools, maybe you should do some of your own research instead of being such a negative nelly, JMO.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Another idiot spouting his dribble. I should be getting used to this at Dinar Vets. Why are you in this investment then? I believe they are LOTS of facts that show this will happen. I guess you don't know how to read.

Can you post some of these facts? Real facts, not third hand hearsay or unwitnessed speeches.

Edited by joe liberst
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

From a historic point of view, there is great odds that you are correct. I sure do hope you are wrong. :D

• Upvote 1

I hope you are wrong, but sadly you are probably right. I have been hearing the same old crap for almost a year now. I know thats nothing compared to the vets in this. But its long enough to know how the pattern goes. Lots of negs on this one but you all know its true.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I partly agree with your post but only the positive side of it. Yes the "Gurus" will vanish but it won't be due to embarrassment or regrouping. They will dissapear because they are going to have to take care of their personal investments and exchanging their Dinars for another currency or something of value. Mind you, when they all dissapear, then the RV is probably happening at that time. Beware of that date and plan for it. GLTY and all. Go RV.

have you been tested b/c i think you could be psychic

I believe it will happen when we least expect it... Really like a thief in the night. We will all be caught by (a pleasant, hopefully) surprise...But it will be away from any more or less "expected" dates linked to any more or less important event ( political, economic, etc.).. JMVHO.

• Upvote 1

I believe it will happen when we least expect it... Really like a thief in the night. We will all be caught by (a pleasant, hopefully) surprise...But it will be away from any more or less "expected" dates linked to any more or less important event ( political, economic, etc.).. JMVHO.

The problem with that... it seems everyone's brothers, mothers, sons got em all just about covered! IMO! wink.gif

I will say this one more time.....If and thats a big IF...there is not, a RV/RI and your preddiction of .1170 is correct, assume you left your money in the bank subject to all sorts of fees and charges and no interest. How much will you lose if you have to cash out at .1170 verses no interest and a host of fees. Sounds like a break even situation, and the upside? you could be wrong!

• Upvote 2