Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is with everyone????

Primma

Hey all,

I'm new at this and I DON'T BS. I can't understand why anyone would go out of their way to post false info. I know it is the "RUMOR SECTION" but please.....WE are all hopeing and praying for a better life with alittle money in our pockets. Why are some of you SO negitive? Why are you here than? I don't want to hear about stupid crap....Possum this or road kill that. It's to the wire here and I'm sure everyone is dieing to here some real news one way or the other. Some of you guys seem to have a knowledge of what's going on here..What might and might not happen. I do not have any idea about this investing stuff, but I for one am greatful for those of you who post informative infomation. . All I know is that we have an opportunity here to better our lifes and the people in it. One way or the other we will all find out about the RV/RD. Positive thoughts bring positve things.

I will just wait and see like the rest of you.

Good luck to all. Even the Jaska$$ who posts BS.

BTW, I've been to bank's here in NY. Nothing...No winks....no sly smiles....No see you in a few hours.....Nothing.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

Why are some of you SO negitive? Why are you here than? I don't want to hear about stupid crap....

End Quote

SXXT....ANOTHER ONE WHO JUST STEPPED IN THE DOOR AND ALREADY STARTS GIVING ORDERS.AND TALKING CRAP.

At least hes calling it like it is. To be honest this rumor section sickens me sometimes. Why People still post okie, athena, terryk or any member of the GET team is beyond me. Its not entertaining, its not funny, Its 100 percent retardation due to being conceived with a weak sperm.

shiFT, I thought we talked about this yesterday! Stop using the "R" word!

Edited by Upgradable
  • Upvote 3

Let me guess, you bought some dinar a couple months ago and never heard of it before that. Just to give you an idea about the situation here, is that "dinar vets" does indeed describe people that have been in this investment multiple years and many from the very beginning since 2003. The fact that many here don't get overly excited a new rumor rears its ugly head is simply because we have been burned before many times. There is a sense of numbness that develops over time and also a defensive skeptical attitude to prevent major letdown. It's kind of like going on your 5th marriage. You know there is love but there still might be trust issues. Don't mind the cynical remarks here. We all want it as bad as you. I just think you need to understand a little history of the vets. Peace.

BTW, I've been to bank's here in NY. Nothing...No winks....no sly smiles....No see you in a few hours.....Nothing.

how can you say that about easyrider :lol::lol::lol:

thats not very nice. :o

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 1

the odd thing with this investment is the amount of novice investors. I would venture to say that for a good number of us, this is our first true investment. and with that many novice investors, etiquette is surely lack luster. I know all the obvious BS posts get on your nerves, and they do me as well. But the owner of this site has stated time and time again that he will allow people the freedom to post as they see fit( so long as it is in good taste and not offensive or racist) I for one agree with his policy... but with that comes the potential for people to post lies.

The best advice I can give you is learn to laugh at these people,and be glad that they are not your children....

At least hes calling it like it is. To be honest this rumor section sickens me sometimes. Why People still post okie, athena, terryk or any member of the GET team is beyond me. Its not entertaining, its not funny, Its 100 percent retardation due to being conceived with a weak sperm.

Hahaha that's what I was saying earlier!!! +4

• Upvote 1

I'm all for making dreams come true and true that positive thinking brings positive things. That being said, lets think very positive and this thing will soon be over. boy that quote about weak sperm had me rolling on the floor.

Hey all,

I'm new at this and I DON'T BS. I can't understand why anyone would go out of their way to post false info. I know it is the "RUMOR SECTION" but please.....WE are all hopeing and praying for a better life with alittle money in our pockets. Why are some of you SO negitive? Why are you here than? I don't want to hear about stupid crap....Possum this or road kill that. It's to the wire here and I'm sure everyone is dieing to here some real news one way or the other. Some of you guys seem to have a knowledge of what's going on here..What might and might not happen. I do not have any idea about this investing stuff, but I for one am greatful for those of you who post informative infomation. . All I know is that we have an opportunity here to better our lifes and the people in it. One way or the other we will all find out about the RV/RD. Positive thoughts bring positve things.

Does not apply to this situation. The individual can do nothing to change the outcome. There is zero probabilitly of emotional thoughts changing anything.

Currency speculation and Emotions dont mix! I would advise people to be informed and researched. Draw your own conclusion to this investment. That way you can determine your own "risk factor" in continuing the investment. Dont be a blind sheep.

I understand looking at the postives, but dont ignore the negatives.

Pour yourself a nice strong drink...with GOOD SPIRITS of your choice.....sit back in your chair and close your eyes...take a long sip....feel the little tingle and let yourself relax...repeat a couple of times....not "drunk" just not sober...

and THEN....open your eyes....get up out of the chair...walk over to your computer and in a violent RAGE throw it and your dinar out the window because this all seems a LITTLE TOO INTENSE for your tolerance level!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SLADE,SLADE,SLADE....Your assuming the newb is of age! :D

• Upvote 2

:blink: wow! some of you guys are really going "Bananas"... :lol:

i only come here every so often...but when i do...i see stuff like "Cat-Fights" ....and "Weak Sperm"?!? :huh: damn...are y'all that stressed out and frustrated? :huh: if thats the case i think some of y'all should take your hands of the keyboard and do something else with your hands....AND i don't mean for y'all to do something that u'll end up having to whip some white-sticky-stain off the floor or the ceiling. :o

*sighs* -_- buwhahahah.... :lol:

• Upvote 1

:blink: wow! some of you guys are really going "Bananas"... :lol:

i only come here every so often...but when i do...i see stuff like "Cat-Fights" ....and "Weak Sperm"?!? :huh: damn...are y'all that stressed out and frustrated? :huh: if thats the case i think some of y'all should take your hands of the keyboard and do something else with your hands....AND i don't mean for y'all to do something that u'll end up having to whip some white-sticky-stain off the floor or the ceiling. :o

*sighs* -_- buwhahahah.... :lol:

That's just gross...especially if you have high ceilings....