Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE+BLAINO CAT FIGHT

DinarThug

From CNN. Broadcasting From The Offices Of 1-800-ASK-SHABBI. Operators Are Standing By.

Thug Note: The First Paragraph Is From Okie Today. The 2nd Part Is His "Tiff" With Blaino From A Few Days Ago.

6/28 @ 6:28pm [OKIE OIL MAN] HI GUYS--EVERYBODY HAPPY AND EXCITED---IF NOT--WHY NOT?---WE'RE AT A CRUCIAL TIME IN OUR INVESTOR LIVES THAT YOU WILL PROBABLY NEVER HAVE SUCH AN OPPORTUNITY AGAIN. I HAVE A LITTLE NEWS AS IT IS SO NEAR R/V TIME THAT NEWS IS VERY SCARCE. I NOTICE TODAY THERE ARE A NEW'S BLACK-OUT IN IRAQ. ALSO YESTERDAY AND TODAY (TUESDAY) THE MINISTERIAL OFFICES ARE ALL CLOSED (THIS WAS DONE UNDER THE PREMISE OF A PILGRIMAGE) BUT ACCORDING TO THEIR CALENDAR---THERE ARE NO HOLIDAY YESTERDAY OR TODAY. ALSO FOR YOU DONG INVESTOR'S I UNDERSTAND THE RATE OF EXCHANGE WILL BE 3 1/2 CENTS (THREE AND ONE HALF CENTS) PER DONG--THAT EQUATES TO 35 THOUSAND DOLLARS PER MILLION DONG----NOT A BAD INVESTMENT AT ALL--IS IT? WE ARE STILL LOOKING AT ANY MOMENT LITTERALLY FOR THE DINAR TO R/V AS PER SHABBI'S SPEECH SPECIFING PREVIOUS TO JUNE 30TH----WAITING IN THIS LABOR ROOM IS THE LONGEST WAIT I HAVE EVER HAD----I HAVE BEEN WAITING GOING ON MY 8TH YEAR NOW---

OKIE & BLAINO The honeymoon is over! - 25/6/2011

[14:51:15 25/06/11] @ OKIE OIL MAN : WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE POST WHAT DRAINO WAS POSTING AND TRYING TO START ANOTHER CAT FIGHT AGAIN--I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HOW MUCH HE SKINNED HIS IGNORANCE AGAIN TODAY

[14:53:20 25/06/11] Shenanigans : Here you go OKIE: [blaino] Okie was calling the RV last night ... said BBC had it.... well, aparently... not so much... AGAIN! Okie said his Senator called him.... then he said that he texted him.... so which was it? Where does all the okie intel actually lead? I think this is fair game for discussion here... I now think we (Okie_the_lying_Guru site) as a site, perhaps offered more protection to okie than his "intel" merited or ... merits.

[14:53:37 25/06/11] @ Gmansaid : OKIE OIL MAN: There is no cure for stupid, Draino is jealous...

[14:54:16 25/06/11] @ OKIE OIL MAN : WHAT SHABBI STATED PLUS WHAT I RECEIVED LAST NIGHT MADE THIS SETTLED IN MY MIND

[14:55:00 25/06/11] ministerb : BY DOGGIES...THAT BLAINO MUST NOT HAVE MUCH INFORMATION...JUST NEGATIVE FILLER

[14:57:25 25/06/11] @ OKIE OIL MAN : I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING I SAID I WOULD NEVER DO---STOOP TO SOMEONE'S ELSE'S LEVEL BUT I HOPE THIS GET'S POSTED IN P.D.--DEAR BLAINO--1 MORE FALSE ACCUSATION OR SLANDERING ME IN ANY WAY AND I WILL TAKE LEGAL MEASURES INCLUDING CIVIL LIABILITY MEASURES TO INSURE YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH FCC REGULATIONS ABOUT SLANDER IN ELECTRONIC PRINT--I WILL PURSUE THIS UNLESS THIS NEEDLESS ATTACKING OF ME ENDS AND ENDS NOW--LET THIS BE YOUR FINAL WARNING---SIGNED OKIE OIL MAN

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 4

I noticed on the forum for the another planet out of our solar system that Okie lost his world. I guess after you both sprew so much BS i guess cat fights will happen. LOL, Okie threating people for slandering him, i guess he forgot all of the BS he has posted and that he is liable for a suit for all of the BS he sheds LOL.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

[14:57:25 25/06/11] @ OKIE OIL MAN : I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING I SAID I WOULD NEVER DO---STOOP TO SOMEONE'S ELSE'S LEVEL BUT I HOPE THIS GET'S POSTED IN P.D.--DEAR BLAINO--1 MORE FALSE ACCUSATION OR SLANDERING ME IN ANY WAY AND I WILL TAKE LEGAL MEASURES INCLUDING CIVIL LIABILITY MEASURES TO INSURE YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH FCC REGULATIONS ABOUT SLANDER IN ELECTRONIC PRINT--I WILL PURSUE THIS UNLESS THIS NEEDLESS ATTACKING OF ME ENDS AND ENDS NOW--LET THIS BE YOUR FINAL WARNING---SIGNED OKIE OIL MAN

I am still calling rumor on what he said here. Because I doubt he would follow through with it. :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

I actually believe listening to Okie to be one of the best ways to pass time (dinar-wise) while waiting for the RV....entertaining and endearing....as long as you don't fall for believing his intel as real....kind of like Doonsberry for Dummies...yeah....I'll give myself a put down!!

• Upvote 3

Am I reading this correctly. Two GROWN men who lie constantly calling one another out? LOL! I am really getting concerned about this investment. That makes me sad, because I REALLY have believed in it for a long time. So, Okies isn't calling out people into the street at high noon anymore. Now, he is hiding behind law suits. Now, why would he do that? I thought this was something he was doing for FREE to help all of us. He is an idiot! Blaino is as well. Lots of entertainment though. :huh:

How can you sue when you're never right?????? To slander don't you have to say something that is false????? I just don't see where OKIE thinks he has a leg to stand on here.

• Upvote 1

ROFLMFAO......First Phoenix and now Okie is going to sue for "slander" ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO........are they going to sue that you are lying about their lies?

Have they registered their "screen names" as independent entities? Copyrighted those screen names? No?????.....then they don't exist....so someone is "slandering" a made-up screen name........ROFLMAO.....and the idiots begot more idiots...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You can really tell they have no shame... Which was widely known btw.

• Upvote 1

I have been on vacation for 16 days, never read a word about Iraqi dinar , got back this morning, and picked up exactly, and I mean exactly where I left off 16 days ago.

The only difference seems to be this cat fight between gurus. I have to believe that when you put out predictions based on whatever, you would like to be right at least once in your guru career. Even if you fabricate, dream, invent, or gather "intel", I've still got to believe if you put predictions in print, you would deep down love to be right. Maybe the pressure of being wrong so many times is building up, and its becoming too much for them. Anger is brewing, nerves tight, a showdown at high noon probably sounds good right now. Maybe a nice glass of wine, a few genuine "tears on the keyboard", and a nice long weekend away from the computer would help. Just a thought from an old country boy in Kansas...

• Upvote 1

From CNN. Broadcasting From The Offices Of 1-800-ASK-SHABBI. Operators Are Standing By.

Here in California we have a website for that: My link

Thug Note: The First Paragraph Is From Okie Today. The 2nd Part Is His "Tiff" With Blaino From A Few Days Ago.

6/28 @ 6:28pm [OKIE OIL MAN] HI GUYS--EVERYBODY HAPPY AND EXCITED---IF NOT--WHY NOT?---WE'RE AT A CRUCIAL TIME IN OUR INVESTOR LIVES THAT YOU WILL PROBABLY NEVER HAVE SUCH AN OPPORTUNITY AGAIN. I HAVE A LITTLE NEWS AS IT IS SO NEAR R/V TIME THAT NEWS IS VERY SCARCE. I NOTICE TODAY THERE ARE A NEW'S BLACK-OUT IN IRAQ. ALSO YESTERDAY AND TODAY (TUESDAY) THE MINISTERIAL OFFICES ARE ALL CLOSED (THIS WAS DONE UNDER THE PREMISE OF A PILGRIMAGE) BUT ACCORDING TO THEIR CALENDAR---THERE ARE NO HOLIDAY YESTERDAY OR TODAY. ALSO FOR YOU DONG INVESTOR'S I UNDERSTAND THE RATE OF EXCHANGE WILL BE 3 1/2 CENTS (THREE AND ONE HALF CENTS) PER DONG--THAT EQUATES TO 35 THOUSAND DOLLARS PER MILLION DONG----NOT A BAD INVESTMENT AT ALL--IS IT? WE ARE STILL LOOKING AT ANY MOMENT LITTERALLY FOR THE DINAR TO R/V AS PER SHABBI'S SPEECH SPECIFING PREVIOUS TO JUNE 30TH----WAITING IN THIS LABOR ROOM IS THE LONGEST WAIT I HAVE EVER HAD----I HAVE BEEN WAITING GOING ON MY 8TH YEAR NOW---

OKIE & BLAINO The honeymoon is over! FROM ANOTHER SITEOKIE & BLAINO The honeymoon is over! - 25/6/2011

[14:51:15 25/06/11] @ OKIE OIL MAN : WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE POST WHAT DRAINO WAS POSTING AND TRYING TO START ANOTHER CAT FIGHT AGAIN--I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HOW MUCH HE SKINNED HIS IGNORANCE AGAIN TODAY

[14:53:20 25/06/11] Shenanigans : Here you go OKIE: [blaino] Okie was calling the RV last night ... said BBC had it.... well, aparently... not so much... AGAIN! Okie said his Senator called him.... then he said that he texted him.... so which was it? Where does all the okie intel actually lead? I think this is fair game for discussion here... I now think we (Okie_the_lying_Guru site) as a site, perhaps offered more protection to okie than his "intel" merited or ... merits.

[14:53:37 25/06/11] @ Gmansaid : OKIE OIL MAN: There is no cure for stupid, Draino is jealous...

[14:54:16 25/06/11] @ OKIE OIL MAN : WHAT SHABBI STATED PLUS WHAT I RECEIVED LAST NIGHT MADE THIS SETTLED IN MY MIND

[14:55:00 25/06/11] ministerb : BY DOGGIES...THAT BLAINO MUST NOT HAVE MUCH INFORMATION...JUST NEGATIVE FILLER

You go Okie Boy