Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hancock Bank in Mississippi no longer sales IQD

AngelBaby

My banker lady called me yesterday and read an email to me that was sent to her Hancock Bank Branch yesterday. It said they will no longer sale IQD but will cash it in. My banker lady said it was short and sweet, to the point. She too is invested in the Dinar. She is hopeful this is a good thing. I appreciate this news from her. So, you guys can do with as you like. I just wanted to let you know.

PEACE

• Upvote 4

well well well i am getting very excited now.. thanks for the post. All this is coming to an end believe it or not.smile.gifsmile.gif

I think so too Easy. I know this lady personally not just as a banker. She too is pretty excited about it. She is like the rest of us, just because she is over that branch doesn't mean she knows anything more you know. But, we sit back and wait patiently I guess. After all, we have no other choice, right?

PEACE

• Upvote 1

I received a phone call from a personal friend yesterday who told me she had gone by Hancock Bank (niceville, FL) and they told her they would no longer be carrying the dinar also. they would cash it in but not sell.

I do not know if this is an indication or not of what we would like about a very close RV. There have been 2 banks here in town that I deal with that have stopped carrying the dinar within the last 12-14 months. So I can't say whether there is a definitive positive reason for Hancock's decision or just another bank getting out of Dinars. :huh:

Let's hope for the best!!! B)

This is the 3rd day in row (and the only time the last 2 months) that my American Express dealer here in Rochester, MI (aka Suburban Travel) has told me they cannot currently get Dinar from their "dealer".

Normally, we could simply walk in with cash and ID, place an order of any amount, and it was shipped in the next day ready for pick up. Sounds strange to have such a "shortage".sad.gif

This is the 3rd day in row (and the only time the last 2 months) that my American Express dealer here in Rochester, MI (aka Suburban Travel) has told me they cannot currently get Dinar from their "dealer".

Normally, we could simply walk in with cash and ID, place an order of any amount, and it was shipped in the next day ready for pick up. Sounds strange to have such a "shortage".sad.gif

Could be because everyone is jumping on the RV boat and buying in because of all the RV talk lately. This could definitely cause a shortage of easily accessible dinar.

Regions quit carrying them, BankTrust quit, and now Hancock Bank.

Guess I will order more! LOL!!! :D

I just read some posts from 2006 that sounded exactly the same Hahaha!

Some bank had quit carrying dinars and they thought it must mean the RV was going to happen any day :lol:

Oh well, I'm still holding out for the RV on 6-30-11. At least until 7-1-11!! ;)

Now what? :lol:

No RV on either day or the zillion other days the "gurus" have claimed.

The RV is just as real as Daffy Duck. The RV doesn't actualy exist. It's only the delusions of the scammers/pumpers/hypers!!

• Downvote 3