Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5/3 BAMK dinar verification process

Snazzy11

I have an account with 53 bank. When I opened my account they told me I would be able tocash in my dinars and deposit cash directly into my account... I was told they don't have a De la rue machine and would be using an ultra violet light.. Has anyone talked to 53 bank about dinar authentication?

GO RV

• Upvote 1

The idea that you would need a receipt for a currency is a silly, silly one. How in the world could they possibly even ask for something so ridiculous. I bought mine IN THE ME, now how do you suppose i get a receipt from Ahmed the currency trader on the cornish. And even if you did have a receipt what would that prove. This whole Idea is just a ploy to get you to buy from a particular dealer that gives receipts to make you feel better about yourself.....there is simply no truth to it.