Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just FYI but interesting reading

Kynthia Nettle

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/06/27/iraq-prepares-to-redenominate-its-currency/

Posted on 27 June 2011. Tags: Central Bank, IQD, Redenomination, revaluation

According to a report from Al Sumaria News, Iraq’s Central Bank announced on Thursday that it is planning to delete the zeros from its currency, the Iraqi dinar.

This step is one of the bank’s strategic missions, the Central Bank said adding that the new currency will include the Kurdish language in addition to the Arabic language.

• Upvote 1

Whoa. Internet keyboard cowboys. The link is a good article to hopefully open peoples eyes about this thing. So many people have their own interpretation about the Dinar. I have my opinions but I always like to have another perspective. Or, maybe I am just trying to stop people from jumping on the "Guru" bandwagon and spending more money than they think they are going to get. Alright, I won't help anyone out if this is the kind of feedback that "a respected community" is willing to tolerate on an hourly basis.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Whoa. Internet keyboard cowboys. The link is a good article to hopefully open peoples eyes about this thing. So many people have their own interpretation about the Dinar. I have my opinions but I always like to have another perspective. Or, maybe I am just trying to stop people from jumping on the "Guru" bandwagon and spending more money than they think they are going to get. Alright, I won't help anyone out if this is the kind of feedback that "a respected community" is willing to tolerate on an hourly basis.

And as I stated, you should do more research before posting this article how many times now? 5 or more?

It has been posted, days ago. And it has been debated since it was posted.

Again, its been put out, this same article, many times already.

And you do NOT need to put it in EVERY post you think wise.

Uncalled for.

Grow up.

I would, but its against my morale code.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Would you please shut your IE or whatever you use to post and leave and never come back please?

That article has not only been posted, but its been debated, talked about etc etc ad nauseum.

So shut your pie hole. Thanks.

No politeness in this realm anymore, so I will try to inject some toward you : Ahem

Would you PLEASE be NICE and POLITE, or leave this site......

If that didn't translate for you try this : Ahem

If you don't have anything nice, constructive, or positive to type then just don't. It's really that easy.

Thank you for reading this. Now have whatever day you desire.

• Upvote 3

No politeness in this realm anymore, so I will try to inject some toward you : Ahem

If you don't have anything nice, constructive, or positive to type then just don't. It's really that easy.

Your right, Im so sorry for not being polite to someone who has posted the same article, with no explanation, in EVERY post that Ive seen.

I now feel very badly and will not post again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Maybe you missed this link in about 5 different threads? It's annoying at least and makes me think someone is mentally ill.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok....So I get that things get posted here and posted there. My point is this: Why do you need to talk trash and bash? Maybe that person didn't have time to search through the forums for every posting. Bonus points to your egos for being there to let the poster know.

I told a friend once :

"You can be good at what you do, be cool about it, and get respect. Or you can be good at what you do, be an Ass about it, and lose respect."

It's your choice.

We are all here for the same reason I hope. The Iraqi Dinar at some point making us wealthier than when we started. If you can't be a decent human being now, what exactly will the Dinar change for you. The world has enough rich pricks in it already.....actually money doesn't matter in that dept....

Ask....Believe....R.v........

@Ironwolf - I'm with you on the whole "grow up" thing....My mom told me to grow up once. I asked her what it "did" for her.....Didn't get a response......so I never did either......

Edited by Mstr_William
  • Upvote 2

Here lets try this a different way...

Hello Kynthia! Welcome to Dinar Vets! We appreciate your post, unfortunately this article has already been posted a few times. Next time, please browse the rumors and news forums to find out if your article has already been posted or not. ;)

Thanks again,

Derek

• Upvote 3

Here lets try this a different way...

Hello Kynthia! Welcome to Dinar Vets! We appreciate your post, unfortunately this article has already been posted a few times. Next time, please browse the rumors and news forums to find out if your article has already been posted or not. ;)

Thanks again,

Derek

Or how about, "Welcome to the forum, since you've posted this yourself in every thread, I think it's safe to say everyone has seen it." lol

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/06/27/iraq-prepares-to-redenominate-its-currency/

Posted on 27 June 2011. Tags: Central Bank, IQD, Redenomination, revaluation

According to a report from Al Sumaria News, Iraq’s Central Bank announced on Thursday that it is planning to delete the zeros from its currency, the Iraqi dinar.

This step is one of the bank’s strategic missions, the Central Bank said adding that the new currency will include the Kurdish language in addition to the Arabic language.

Thanks, good looking out for us! ;)

And as I stated, you should do more research before posting this article how many times now? 5 or more?

It has been posted, days ago. And it has been debated since it was posted.

Again, its been put out, this same article, many times already.

And you do NOT need to put it in EVERY post you think wise.

I would, but its against my morale code.

You were new to this site to, what... 4 days ago? Are you just a jerk to everyone or only those who been here 2 days lass than you?

You were new to this site to, what... 4 days ago? Are you just a jerk to everyone or only those who been here 2 days lass than you?

He wasn't directing it at her but at a senior member.

It was directed at this guy. See the confusion it causes on threads?

Edited by LaGrange
  • Upvote 1

Once again it never fails to amaze me what people will say to get attention. Who is to say that the poster didn't just come across this information and was trying to share it. Who are you to tell anyone to leave and never come back?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok guys sorry this caused so much pain for some... yes I'm new.... and yes I just joined and came across this web site and just wanted to post the web site so

Carpe diem……..Fortis Fortis Dominus.......................!

You have no reason to be sorry. No worries, a multithread argument spilled over into your contribution and by the looks of it-people didn't bother to start from the top. I'm sorry your thread got crapped on. Please don't let it stop you from starting another one. ;)

• Upvote 1