Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR NO LONGER ALLOWED OUT OF IRAQ

BBalls

NOT MINE....FOUND ON ANOTHER FORUM...JUST PASSING ALONG

I SUBSCRIBE TO THE TEXT SERVICE FROM another site

It says:

'PEOPLE IN IRAQ INFORMED BY SECURITY THAT THEY CAN NO LONGER MAIL OUT DINAR"

"IT WILL BE CONFISCATED IN KUWAIT"

I got this text at 12:59 PM

HUGE JUST HUGE NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

JUST WONDERING I THOUGHT WE HEARD THIS ALONG TIME AGO THAT YOU COULDNT MAIL OUT DINAR FROM IRAQ----SO THIS IS NOT HUGE NEWS FROM THE OTHER FORUM----THEIR IS SO MUCH BS GOING DOWN THE PIPE LINE ITS UNREAL-------I HOPE IT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT 2 TO 3 DAYS -----BUT IF IT DOESNT ALL THEASE GURU A$$ HOLES ARE PLAYING WITH PEOPLES HOPES AND DREAMS

• Upvote 5

Hmmmm... Could be something though. If it was truely sent by the DD text service (which I am not part of so I can not confirm) there might be something there. They typically do not like to spread rumors and make sure all articles, and chats that couls be BS are well marked as exactly that. I would like to hear from other DD text suscribers anyways to see if this is true. *We can all hope it is true* :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

It says:

This is probably true. Around end of May I had contacted Warka bank and asked them if I could open a dinar account and then send them my dinars by mail to be deposited. Their reply was that "all money going through the mail or courrier services will be confiscated by the authorities".

Of course this was directed towards answering my question about incoming dinars.

I do not know what happens with outgoing dinars, but I assume they would also be confiscated. They gave me however the option (the only option) to open an account and fund it by wiring US dollars to them. I did not do that since I already had invested the money that I could afford to invest.

I dont know if my testimony is worth anything, but I thought to share it.

• Upvote 2

Didn't someone say that before there was an RV the borders would be closed down. Maybe not people, maybe currency!!!

Yes, I don't remember where or from who, but it has been said that borders would be closed and currency would not be allowed out of the country.

Very true but I thought most transactions at the moment are done in USD because the dinar is worthless.

This is true , most purchases are in Dollar because of the value or should I say no value of the Dinar. My cousin is over there and said that most Iraqi`s really dont even have alot of Dinar on there person. As far as them stopping currency from being mailed we do the same thing here. In reality we are not allowed to send currency by mail. It has to been done through wiring services or through like a Forex market.

When I say mailed I mean USPS not FEDEX OR UPS ...

Edited by JCOUTEE

Oh that's believable. An anonymous poster passing along another anonymous poster's message that some unnamed, anonymous people claim anonymous "security" officials will somehow confiscate dinar that are sent out of the country. Give me a break! Yet some people here still take the bait. It's preposterous!

• Upvote 1

It says:

Sorry but this rumor has been going on for at least a year!

None the less, thanks for the post