Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Bank Experience

Scaramouche

I just called the closest bank to me (Knoxville) and asked about cashing in Iraqi dinar. They said they could do that. I didn't even mention the potential reval but she brought it up. She said they are aware of the speculation on a reval and might have to change their procedures in that eventuality. She said for large amounts of cash, they'd have to order it.

• Upvote 7

Scaramouche, I am also in middle Tennessee! May I ask if you already have an account there or did you just call the bank? Thanks.

I just called. She asked me if I have an account and I said "not yet."

She said that they will give cash up to $2000 without having an account there. Basically you can't expect (nor would want to) walk into a bank and walk out with millions of dollars in cash. I have no problem opening an account there. If this pans out I'll need lots of banks to spread the money around to keep it FDIC insured.

I just called 5/3 in Knoxville also. The girl who answered said that they will cash out Iraqi Dinar if you have an account with 5/3. No other remarks.

865-985-7800

Looks like the one I called. I dialed 865-985-7853. A gal by the name of Kelly answered. She said they can cash up to $2000 in cash for non-account holding customers.

I just called the closest bank to me (Knoxville) and asked about cashing in Iraqi dinar. They said they could do that. I didn't even mention the potential reval but she brought it up. She said they are aware of the speculation on a reval and might have to change their procedures in that eventuality. She said for large amounts of cash, they'd have to order it.

I live in Brentwood and 5/3 here is going to be cashing in dinar when the RV comes. They will cash in now if you want but its not wise to do with the RV coming. They just look up the daily exchange rate on CP and that is what they go by.............

• Upvote 2

I live in Brentwood and 5/3 here is going to be cashing in dinar when the RV comes. They will cash in now if you want but its not wise to do with the RV coming. They just look up the daily exchange rate on CP and that is what they go by.............

Thanks HD053. 5/3 is looking pretty good to me because of all the banks, they have always seemed the most reliable and not afraid to talk to you about the Dinar, while the others act like something was wrong with you to be invested in the Dinar in the first place. Won't they be surprised! :D

Edited by the next contestant
  • Upvote 1