Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OFAC list

edwarda

Hello folks,

I have been checking this forum for a while now (over a year) and with all the encourging post lately I have not read any mention of the OFAC list (if that is the correct acroymn). I know there was some change concerning Iraq about 9 months ago but most banks will not deal with you concerning the dinar.

What I am getting at is if there are two different currencies and the rate does not change for year giving people in Iraq time to exchange what they have, any ideas on how we will be able to exchange our dinar befor it deemed no longer valid currency.

I don't have the money to purchase "new dinar" if it is printed so, any ideas on how we are going to work around this if it happens?

Here's hoping my worries do not come to pass.

Edward

Thank you "Longhorns" for the link. I did a date range search from the May 1st to today with Iraq as the "key word". There are so many things to look at, kind of a needle in a haystack for those like me not sure what to look for.

I just talked to someone about this and was told they are removed from the OFAC list in-that you can do business but they are still on the "watch list". I live in North Texas and I guess if the new dinars start showing up I will just start calling banks to see were I can exchange if the rate does not go up. At this time Chase does not exchange Dinar so I guess I will have to find another bank.

Thanks for your responses, everyone.

Edward