Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two Currencies Coexist Together and Gradual Replacement

carlablum

Two Currencies Coexist Together and Gradual Replacement

BAGHDAD – Ahmed Saleh Khyoun

CBI begins the end of the year and gradually replace the currency now in circulation a new currency which zeroes deleted within the strategy to reform the monetary system started in 2005.

Bank consultant and announced the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told (time) on that (the bank has completed 50 percent of a strategy switch in and out, delete the

zeros of the nominal value of the new currency while retaining the cash value and

purchasing power), said that (the replacement process will be gradually and

spontaneously high and without fanfare, as will be There are two currencies to trade at

the same time go hand in hand), but (that the purchasing power of the new currency

will remain fixed).*

Saleh said (there are multiple advantages of this strategy, including ease of trading between the citizens and facilitate the work of banks, counting, sorting, and stand on

the counterfeit currency and to facilitate transactions of the citizens with the banks on

the deposits and withdrawals in addition to facilitating the process of monetary reform

after hitting a currency issued in circulation now 25 trillion dinars, while in 1990 was

about 25 billion dinars and this in itself calls for the deletion of zeros).

In the answer to a question by (time) whether the Central Bank has set a deadline for the replacement of the currency said (we did not define this ceiling until now that the

matter is still under study and the reality of work at that time will decide how long the

replacement process).

Responding to another question about the Iraqi currency held abroad and how to replace it “(The right of a citizen is to remove the $ 200 thousand dinars and he could replace it*like any ordinary citizen here in Iraq, either from abroad, the banks in the

States would be responsible to us of the assets of our currency, too), He pointed out

that (a media campaign will precede and guide the process in order to raise public

awareness of the importance of this and that our banks and our will all be ready to

provide all facilities to the citizens and emphasize once again that the process does not

affect absolute quiet in the market also …

(note that many countries replaced their currency and benefit from their experiences in this area,including Turkey, Russia, Brazil and others).

http://iraqdailytimes.com/two-currencies-coexist-together-and-gradual-replacement/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

DO YOU THINK JUST MAYBE THAT WHEN THEY PRINTED THEIR NEW CURRENCY LAST TIME THEY HAD ALREADY PLANNED ON THIS FOR THE FUTURE AND PRINTED THE NEW CURRENCY AND HAS BEEN SITTING IN THE VALTS WAITING TO BE RELEASED

Very good question Hydrant?? Very well could be the case......... :blink::huh:

Is it me or are they recycling all of the lop / RD aticles as of late. We will just have to wait and see.

They are recycled article, many web site are propaganda story, nothing official, lopters love to show up with their ego lol

Edited by chris2k4
  • Upvote 2

IT'S a Duck IT'S a Goose IT'S all a Shell GAME

Throw out conflicting and old information over here why your doing something RVish over there.

All good signs- IF YOU WANT IT, HERE IT IS, COME AND GET IT, BUT YOU BETTER HURRY CAUSE IT'S COMING FAST

I thought this old song fits the occasion.

GO RV / RI

Just trying to scare people out of this investment. Good try though. All these old articles are doing there do, because I see people are getting out all the time. Don't listen to the idiots and don't get out. We gotta be close.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just trying to scare people out of this investment. Good try though. All these old articles are doing there do, because I see people are getting out all the time. Don't listen to the idiots and don't get out. We gotta be close.

These web site if you check their history most of their news are garbage, why did you think everything look so slow , because these article are all bs, they trow garbage to get traffic in their site, similar to rv each day, hope understanding why are these web site for..These web site are propaganda, its have been this for years and years and not only irak news but others as well in middle est.

Edited by chris2k4

You are correct. I was on a currency exchange site yesterday and there had to be 50 people looking for banks that would take their IQD... I feel that they may be making a huge mistake. At least wait a few weeks and see what happens unless you really need the dough.

I suspect that "somebody" doesn't want to have to pay up to those who bought in, not unexpected. Remember Shabs' flub using the word "propa(ganda)....." during a certain video. They'll continue talking smack until the time comes for a real move. Whatever it is.....

The question I have is why would the U.S. government allow it's citizens to invest their dollars in another country while our country is in dire need of investment funds (U.S. dollars) right here in the U.S. To allow investments worth millions of U.S. dollars in another country without benefiting in the long run doesn't make sense. What does make sense is to allow the citizens to invest in another country and knowing very well that those millions of U.S. dollars will potentially turn into billions of U.S. dollars which will then be invested right back into the U.S. market /economy

Also, even though the article about 2 currencies co-existing is an older article, it is still beneficial and sheds light on how Iraq will bring the "new currency", which are the smaller denominations into and along with (co-existing) the larger notes which, the larger notes will gradually be phased out. We will see a revaluation of 1:1 or close to it. One dinar will equal one dollar (or close to it). So 1 dinar will equal 1 dollar. 1,000 dinars will equal 1,000 dollars. When the larger notes are turned in .. 1,000 -5,000-10,000, 25,000 they will be collected by the banks and destroyed. The notes with 3 zeros will be "lifted" (taken in and destroyed).

The question I have is why would the U.S. government allow it's citizens to invest their dollars in another country while our country is in dire need of investment funds (U.S. dollars) right here in the U.S. To allow investments worth millions of U.S. dollars in another country without benefiting in the long run doesn't make sense. What does make sense is to allow the citizens to invest in another country and knowing very well that those millions of U.S. dollars will potentially turn into billions of U.S. dollars which will then be invested right back into the U.S. market /economy

Also, even though the article about 2 currencies co-existing is an older article, it is still beneficial and sheds light on how Iraq will bring the "new currency", which are the smaller denominations into and along with (co-existing) the larger notes which, the larger notes will gradually be phased out. We will see a revaluation of 1:1 or close to it. One dinar will equal one dollar (or close to it). So 1 dinar will equal 1 dollar. 1,000 dinars will equal 1,000 dollars. When the larger notes are turned in .. 1,000 -5,000-10,000, 25,000 they will be collected by the banks and destroyed. The notes with 3 zeros will be "lifted" (taken in and destroyed).

Didn't you already exchange per randalln's instruction?

DO YOU THINK JUST MAYBE THAT WHEN THEY PRINTED THEIR NEW CURRENCY LAST TIME THEY HAD ALREADY PLANNED ON THIS FOR THE FUTURE AND PRINTED THE NEW CURRENCY AND HAS BEEN SITTING IN THE VALTS WAITING TO BE RELEASED

I would have to say so, my friend. Its all planned out from the beginning.

Yes we are close and I love these articles becouse they reassure me more and more that my investment will pay off very soon!!!!!!!!!!

Loves and Kisses!!

That has been widely speculated upon for quite some time now...

Is it me or are they recycling all of the lop / RD aticles as of late. We will just have to wait and see.

No, it isn't just you. That is why I twisted off on EasyRider in another thread. His opinion was actually misunderstood, but he was so vague in his approach to explaining himself that I took it as an opportunity to scold him for recklessly putting the LOP theory back into play. It has been hashed, hashed and re-hashed for years and all the suggestion (mention) of it does is create confusion among those unfamiliar with the matter. I have said and say again, this IS Iraq. Anything is possible including a flat out and straight to the juggler redenomination (LOP), but I do not personally believe it to be the best and most likely option and what we are seeing here is a ressurgence of old articles. Anything said by Mohammed Saleh is in question by default... B) B)