Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PEOPLE OPEN UR EYES!

solbiatodinar

I'll eat my hat and apologize to everyone if it RV's in the near future. Get real everyone...there is simply too much dinar in the world to support an RV worth cashing in for. Oh ya, I forgot about all the oil under the sand that is suppose to fuel the revaluation. Too bad no one has cited substantive evaluation(s) of proven (known) reserves. Realistic projections based on USGS seismic inventories reveal a mere 78 billion barrels available and that is hardly enough to support this over-hyped, world changing event.

Also, sectarian strife is far from being resolved and until the government has balanced representation - there will be little long or short term economic development to support sustained growth. Northern and southern Iraqi oil fields are barely supporting pre war capacity leaving mid country potential (Sunni block) virtually unsupported from lack of development contracts. Southern super-giant fields are regulated by Shiite influence leaving the north to an autonomous Kurdish poltical platform. I still think we will being witnessing civil strife before all our ducks are in a row.

I'll eat my hat and apologize to everyone if it RV's in the near future. Get real everyone...there is simply too much dinar in the world to support an RV worth cashing in for. Oh ya, I forgot about all the oil under the sand that is suppose to fuel the revaluation. Too bad no one has cited substantive evaluation(s) of proven (known) reserves. Realistic projections based on USGS seismic inventories reveal a mere 78 billion barrels available and that is hardly enough to support this over-hyped, world changing event.

Also, sectarian strife is far from being resolved and until the government has balanced representation - there will be little long or short term economic development to support sustained growth. Northern and southern Iraqi oil fields are barely supporting pre war capacity leaving mid country potential (Sunni block) virtually unsupported from lack of development contracts. Southern super-giant fields are regulated by Shiite influence leaving the north to an autonomous Kurdish poltical platform. I still think we will being witnessing civil strife before all our ducks are in a row.

Thanks for the info.

Pre war they had 250 billion barrel reserve, or available.

Current analysis supports this, the companies whove been allowed to look.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves_in_Iraq

This states 350 billion barrel reserve...

So where did 78 billion come from?

Edited by Ironwolf1974

It seems to me people are really getting dumb to this situation we are there things are clear and I would expect the messages boards to be going crazy, but it seems to me people just don’t believe no more and we are so close. Ok look the warka bank site is down, CBI DID NOT have an auction today the UN operational rates must be submitted today for change. Obama tell the senate late week he will cut the deficit by trillions Shabibi says he will revalue 7-10 days from the 20th of June the DFI expires on the 30th.PLUS AGAIN CBI HAD NO AUCTION AND WARKA BANK IS DOWN since last night around 9:30pm EST plus there is no national holiday lls they are clamming it is a national holiday over there bull**** lls but Iam loving it i am just blessed to see this thing happening. But dinar holders lets get pumped because we are done. OH I FORGOT THEY STATED YESTERDAY IN AN ARTICLE THEY DEINED THEY WAS GOING TO MESS WITH THE EXCHANGE RATE NOW THATS A GOOD ONE!

AMEN I couldn't have said it any better thanks for the post

GO RV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Risra Al Mi'Raj, the holiday that celebrates Muhammad's ascension into Heaven, will be observed and celebrated on June 28. But, timeanddate.com has it being observed on June 29.

Could this be code for "lifting the zero's". Timing makes sense as do all the other timeline markers and the like.

RV GOD PLEASE

i might be a new to this forum i been in this thing 6 years ohmy.gifi almost had an heart attack when dinar banker currency exchange convert was showing 5.25 back in 2007 i have heard the best of the best pumpers / gurus so i am with u guys but know things make since is just to noticable so shoot me down i just wanted to share info some people might not being seeing everything i stated in my first post can be found on the internet no pumper i see i read and inform .

All the more reason not to get worked up about what you say. Take a layed back approach to this or take a trip to the hospital.................EYES WIDE SHUTohmy.gif

Sounds like you shouldn't be in this investment If you are looking to GET OUT I'm buying contact me $50.00 over dealer buy back prices per million. Oh yeah chow down: Opinions are like a##%*les everyone has one. Hard Facts and research overcome opinions start doing your homework or show some self control by not posting

Go RV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by SPRAYERDUDE

There are many callused induviduals here, and not without reason....but I prefer to continue to listen to the hype , the doo doo, and the craziness, because indeed, we shall never pass this way again. My heart remains strong, my spirit is still alive and open to each new day, and Solbiatodinar, I would rather be positive and excited with you then spent, weary of talk, and pessimistic. That is just my two cents. kwim! Thank you for your post! smile.gif

nope not me but i know its done i see why people dont post things on here in my short 30 min of posting i got slam lls but it dont bother me i laugh but people that might be really trying to provide some info i think like this everybody knows somebody and somebody knows somebody so u just have to listen and do you own homework dont knock nobody. Cause somebody knows obama just think!

You got slammed because your posted a bunch of worthless dribble. It's wishful thinking, at best.

Warka seems to go down every other day. It's not significant.

Billy Goat, you summed it up really good. All this hyped up crap put out by guru's and others is just a bunch of B.S. I sure hope no one has quit their job or gone out and bought expensive things because of the oncoming RV. I think that on down the line that dinar and RV are going to be words associated with cuss words and every time you hear them, you are going to get mad. This whole thing has gotten so far out of hand. Never believed in the big RV anyway but did invest and am not sorry I did but didn't put myself in a bind to do so. I still play slot machines and state lotto too but know that the odds of hitting a big jack pot are few and far between. As i said in an earlier post, there is a better chance of finding alien life in Roswell or bigfoot in the Rockies than this $3.22 RV crap. As Billy Goat stated, too much Dinar in the world to support that kind of currency change. Google the diffinition of a trillion dollars to put in true perspective.

nope not me but i know its done i see why people dont post things on here in my short 30 min of posting i got slam lls but it dont bother me i laugh but people that might be really trying to provide some info i think like this everybody knows somebody and somebody knows somebody so u just have to listen and do you own homework dont knock nobody. Cause somebody knows obama just think!

Your grammer, punctuation, and sentence structure is getting worse and worse with each subsequent post. You might want to brush up on your communication skills if you want to educate everyone else. How's that beer solb??

It seems to me people are really getting dumb to this situation we are there things are clear and I would expect the messages boards to be going crazy, but it seems to me people just don’t believe no more and we are so close. Ok look the warka bank site is down, CBI DID NOT have an auction today the UN operational rates must be submitted today for change. Obama tell the senate late week he will cut the deficit by trillions Shabibi says he will revalue 7-10 days from the 20th of June the DFI expires on the 30th.PLUS AGAIN CBI HAD NO AUCTION AND WARKA BANK IS DOWN since last night around 9:30pm EST plus there is no national holiday lls they are clamming it is a national holiday over there bull**** lls but Iam loving it i am just blessed to see this thing happening. But dinar holders lets get pumped because we are done. OH I FORGOT THEY STATED YESTERDAY IN AN ARTICLE THEY DEINED THEY WAS GOING TO MESS WITH THE EXCHANGE RATE NOW THATS A GOOD ONE!

Thanks for the positive post Bud... I think it is good to hope and be positive . If it goes past the end of the month , so what. We all know that at some point it will RV . People worry to much about the negatives. Just because someone is positive ,Does not mean that they are a pumper . The end of the month is a trigger date. Not saying it will RV , but is a great time and great chance for them to. This site has gone downhill because of the negativity and the pointing fingers at everyone . I love this site and it has great people on it but everyone just needs to calm down . If you have spent well past your means on Dinar and can`t pay your bills , It`s no one elses fault but yours . So do not bring your negative aspects to the board. If your disagree then you can disagree without being negative. Thanks for the post and GO RV !!!!!!!!!!

I think things are happening in Iraq and lots of good forward movement into a country that has super potential. If Iraq can work together and focus on the building of their country there is no doubt that the currency will increase in value. It seems that soon the world will be investing into Iraq. with so much wealth under their feet it makes perfect sense that growth and development go hand in hand. joining the wto and removal of the sanctions make growth even faster.

we are looking at a country that is building from the ground up. where will Iraq be in the next few years??? only time will tell.

cheers to all that take the step into the unknown.....and hopefully we reap the rewards for our endeavors.

BLUE

:0)

• Upvote 2

Your grammer, punctuation, and sentence structure is getting worse and worse with each subsequent post. You might want to brush up on your communication skills if you want to educate everyone else. How's that beer solb??

lls thats cool tell me how **** taste in ur mouth jackass like u should kill ur self jump of a bridge

• Downvote 2

Billy Goat, you summed it up really good. All this hyped up crap put out by guru's and others is just a bunch of B.S. I sure hope no one has quit their job or gone out and bought expensive things because of the oncoming RV. I think that on down the line that dinar and RV are going to be words associated with cuss words and every time you hear them, you are going to get mad. This whole thing has gotten so far out of hand. Never believed in the big RV anyway but did invest and am not sorry I did but didn't put myself in a bind to do so. I still play slot machines and state lotto too but know that the odds of hitting a big jack pot are few and far between. As i said in an earlier post, there is a better chance of finding alien life in Roswell or bigfoot in the Rockies than this $3.22 RV crap. As Billy Goat stated, too much Dinar in the world to support that kind of currency change. Google the diffinition of a trillion dollars to put in true perspective.

Yeah I can see a 10 cent or 1 cent reval, which will make us a good return.

But 3 bucks? Come on people.

Sounds like you shouldn't be in this investment If you are looking to GET OUT I'm buying contact me $50.00 over dealer buy back prices per million. Oh yeah chow down: Opinions are like a##%*les everyone has one. Hard Facts and research overcome opinions start doing your homework or show some self control by not posting

Go RV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Donnie ole buddy, but I have done my homework. Enough to realize an obvious futility in holding out for great riches. Start your own research and gain an historical perspective free from the 'name it and claim it' mentality so prevalent on this site. You will be amazed how little you know.

Hey...the holiday is a RELIGIOUS holiday if you want to know for sure. I am trying to find the list of offical Iraqi Bank Holidays to prove this to you....but I KNOW it IS a holday...period.

Several people have already said, in many different posts, with proof and links that there IS a holiday.

Warka is down due to bandwidth problems.

CBI is closed for holiday.

Im not raining on anyones parade, but those are facts.

I confirm..there IS a holiday and your information is solid.

Most people don't want facts; it seems they prefer the hype of others over NEWS sources and real information.