Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PEOPLE OPEN UR EYES!

solbiatodinar

It seems to me people are really getting dumb to this situation we are there things are clear and I would expect the messages boards to be going crazy, but it seems to me people just don’t believe no more and we are so close. Ok look the warka bank site is down, CBI DID NOT have an auction today the UN operational rates must be submitted today for change. Obama tell the senate late week he will cut the deficit by trillions Shabibi says he will revalue 7-10 days from the 20th of June the DFI expires on the 30th.PLUS AGAIN CBI HAD NO AUCTION AND WARKA BANK IS DOWN since last night around 9:30pm EST plus there is no national holiday lls they are clamming it is a national holiday over there bull**** lls but Iam loving it i am just blessed to see this thing happening. But dinar holders lets get pumped because we are done. OH I FORGOT THEY STATED YESTERDAY IN AN ARTICLE THEY DEINED THEY WAS GOING TO MESS WITH THE EXCHANGE RATE NOW THATS A GOOD ONE!

Edited by solbiatodinar
  • Upvote 21
  • Downvote 5

It seems to me people are really getting dumb to this situation we are there things are clear and I would expect the messages boards to be going crazy, but it seems to me people just don’t believe no more and we are so close. Ok look the warka bank site is down, CBI DID NOT have an auction today the UN operational rates must be submitted today for change. Obama tell the senate late week he will cut the deficit by trillions Shabibi says he will revalue 7-10 days from the 20th of June the DFI expires on the 30th.PLUS AGAIN CBI HAD NO AUCTION AND WARKA BANK IS DOWN since last night around 9:30pm EST plus there is no national holiday lls they are clamming it is a national holiday over there bull**** lls but Iam loving it i am just blessed to see this thing happening. But dinar holders lets get pumped because we are done. OH I FORGOT THEY STATED YESTERDAY IN AN ARTICLE THEY DEINED THEY WAS GOING TO MESS WITH THE EXCHANGE RATE NOW THATS A GOOD ONE!

Several people have already said, in many different posts, with proof and links that there IS a holiday.

Warka is down due to bandwidth problems.

CBI is closed for holiday.

Im not raining on anyones parade, but those are facts.

• Upvote 5

Where did he say this?

tell me where is an holiday this is from the cbi website Public holidays for 2011 (in addition to Fridays & Saturdays)

Holiday

Date

New Year's Day

January 1

Army Day / 1921

January 6

Prophet's Birthday

February 17*

Spring Day

March 21

Fall of the regime

April 9

Labour Day

May 1

Revolution 1958/Republic Day

July 14

Id Al-Fitr (3 Days)

August 31*

Id Al-Adha (4 Days)

November 6*

Islamic New Year

November 27*

Ashoura Day

December 6*

(*) are approximate

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=TheCbi

now this is from wikiepdia

Public holidays in Iraq

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a list of public holidays in Iraq.

Date

Name

Notes

January 1

Independence Day

January 6

Armed Forces Day

March 21

Nowruz

Iraqi Kurdistan only

April 9

Liberation Day

Iraqi Kurdistan only

April 17

FAO Day

May 1

Labour Day

July 14

Republic Day

July 27

1991 Shiite Rebellion

August 8

Ceasefire Day

October 3

National Day

December 25

Christmas Day

tentative

variable Islamic

Islamic New Year

Ashura

Prophet's Birthday

End of Ramadan (2 days)

Feast of the Sacrifice (4 days)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_holidays_in_Ira

• Upvote 1

wow okay wanna be pumper! so misguided in the hopes of rv. there is a holiday, end of story. shabibi didn't not say 'revalue' 7-10 days. he did say a change in their currency in 7-10 days.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Several people have already said, in many different posts, with proof and links that there IS a holiday.

Warka is down due to bandwidth problems.

CBI is closed for holiday.

Im not raining on anyones parade, but those are facts.

no problem but warka was up all day until 9:30pm est now if it was just a bank holiday dont u think it still will show the site now i dont know much about bandwitch but something is up to many dates just go hand and hand but more less ur guess is better than mine.

wow okay wanna be pumper! so misguided in the hopes of rv. there is a holiday, end of story. shabibi didn't not say 'revalue' 7-10 days. he did say a change in their currency in 7-10 days.

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh change in currency and not a pumper so kill that noise! how are there going to change the currency to1,5,10,20,50,100 with the same exchange rate think slim! that mean they will carry boat loads of moneys around just for dumb **** like clothes and food !

Edited by solbiatodinar
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

no problem but warka was up all day until 9:30pm est now if it was just a bank holiday dont u think it still will show the site now i dont know much about bandwitch but something is up to many dates just go hand and hand but more less ur guess is better than mine.

Actually I dont care at this point, I just want something other then predictions to happen.

RD, RV, RI, blah blah blah!

I just want something to happen.

• Upvote 3

A lot of us have been in this for a while and have been " So Close" so many times now. I don't get excited about it anymore. It will happen when it happens. Don't want to sound negative, it's just that we are dealing with Iraq and ANYTHING is possible! Hoping for the best and soon but not holding my breath. :rolleyes:

GO RV!!

• Upvote 6

So what do you want us to do? Buy more?

• Upvote 1

i might be a new to this forum i been in this thing 6 years i almost had an heart attack when dinar banker currency exchange convert was showing 5.25 back in 2007 i have heard the best of the best pumpers / gurus so i am with u guys but know things make since is just to noticable so shoot me down i just wanted to share info some people might not being seeing everything i stated in my first post can be found on the internet no pumper i see i read and inform .

• Upvote 1

So what do you want us to do? Buy more?

thats up to you i am happy where i am i am holding what i can cause if it dont i am still going to be happy. but i have told other like my friends that only hold 50,000 dinars to buy at lest another 100,000 if u can afford it but just prepare ur self thats all.

So you are saying we should be excited?

Just_Woke_Up.jpg

my heart say hell yea lls but i believe so i think we are done its 4 and goal inches from the goal line 2 seconds left on the clock and they are in the wrong defense!

Just don't go jumping off a building when all these "coincidences" end up being jack $#!*

nope not me but i know its done i see why people dont post things on here in my short 30 min of posting i got slam lls but it dont bother me i laugh but people that might be really trying to provide some info i think like this everybody knows somebody and somebody knows somebody so u just have to listen and do you own homework dont knock nobody. Cause somebody knows obama just think!

• Upvote 1

IRAQ

June 29: Ascension of Mohammed

http://washdiplomat.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7889:june-2011&catid=5&Itemid=34

Changes every year based on the Islamic Calendar. Not the Gregorian Calendar.

Risra Al Mi'Raj, the holiday that celebrates Muhammad's ascension into Heaven, will be observed and celebrated on June 28. But, timeanddate.com has it being observed on June 29. However, not all Muslims celebrate this holiday. Usually, Risra Al Mi'Raj is celebrated by attending the mosque that night and reading the legends. In the case of the United States, there are Muslims that may celebrate this holiday over the course of two days.

http://www.helium.com/items/2065013-guide-to-muslim-holidays-and-celebrations-in-2011

Edited by sonnywd

sometimes u don’t have to be a rocket scientist to read through the lines this is just my personal belief it will happen it has to the are the wealthiest nation on earth!

i am sorry. it is true it doesn't take a rocket scientist to read between the lines. but it does a psychologist to know that one will want to see whatever they want when reading between the line. if you want a rv, you will read between the line that it will rv. if you are a loper, the lines you read is a lop. we are all searching hard in the articles we read to find some sense in this investment. unfortunately, no articles hold any value until something happens. just think about the people who has waited for years on this. i bet you they have read between the lines and still saw nothing. personal belief have no real value in this investment because ones belief changes nothing. it's out of our control. even the guru's belief have yet to result in anything.

• Upvote 1

IRAQ

June 29: Ascension of Mohammed

http://washdiplomat.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7889:june-2011&catid=5&Itemid=34

Changes every year based on the Islamic Calendar. Not the Gregorian Calendar.

Risra Al Mi'Raj, the holiday that celebrates Muhammad's ascension into Heaven, will be observed and celebrated on June 28. But, timeanddate.com has it being observed on June 29. However, not all Muslims celebrate this holiday. Usually, Risra Al Mi'Raj is celebrated by attending the mosque that night and reading the legends. In the case of the United States, there are Muslims that may celebrate this holiday over the course of two days.

http://www.helium.com/items/2065013-guide-to-muslim-holidays-and-celebrations-in-2011

so its not a national holiday right lls !

i am sorry. it is true it doesn't take a rocket scientist to read between the lines. but it does a psychologist to know that one will want to see whatever they want when reading between the line. if you want a rv, you will read between the line that it will rv. if you are a loper, the lines you read is a lop. we are all searching hard in the articles we read to find some sense in this investment. unfortunately, no articles hold any value until something happens. just think about the people who has waited for years on this. i bet you they have read between the lines and still saw nothing. personal belief have no real value in this investment because ones belief changes nothing. it's out of our control. even the guru's belief have yet to result in anything.

i agree this is a smart stament but i have been in since 2005 but i agree with u blessing s to u and ur family with this investment.

sometimes u don’t have to be a rocket scientist to read through the lines this is just my personal belief it will happen it has to the are the wealthiest nation on earth!

"it will happen it has to".......Some analysis you got there.....

" the are the wealthiest nation on earth!".........Hey, I'd love that ..... But.....They have a looooooooooooong way to go before that might ever happen