Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My own WELLS FARGO story

getherdone

Opened acct at WF 3 weeks ago. Have been going in dealing with same banker at least once a week since getting loose ends tied up. Yesterday ask Jr mgr if he knew anything about Iraqi RVing their currency. He stated that he knew a little bit. We had a brief discussion ( I was short on time). He stated that most of his family was invested and that his uncle dabbled in currency trading and that he had (uncle) made 15 mil when Iran RV'd and was somewhat savy to currency trading. His uncle had told him that he would bet everything that Iraqi would RV in the very near future.

Also (Jr banker) stated that he didn't think WF would cash you out (at this time)? but that he knew for a fact employes from banks in Wal Mart & Krogers (name of banks escape me at this time) were being sent to Lubbock for training on cashing us out. One thing his uncle did state (that I don't remember hearing before) is that it would be in EVERYONE'S BEST INTREST to get a PHOTOCOPY of of all their bills (since they will be out of your possession) then TAKE PHOTOCOPIES to POST OFFICE and get a TIME DATE STAMP on each sheet.

Sounds to me like very cheap insurance just in case something does go wrong! At the very least you will at least have proof that the bills were in your possession at a paticular point in time!

Hope it's true.

Go RRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

Plus one from me. I am inclined to believe your story as I bank at Compass in Dallas (oak cliff)---small branch and I know all the employees who work there including the Bank Manager. Typically there are only 6 employees there daily. I have spoken to the Finance Consultant several times when wiring money. He asked what I kept wiring money for and then I told him about the Dinar. He told me he was into gold. I know if they sent employees to train for a cash out he would certainly have no problem telling me that, so I believe you and hope they are right.....

Edited by dexter

He stated that most of his family was invested and that his uncle dabbled in currency trading and that he had (uncle) made 15 mil when Iran RV'd and was somewhat savy to currency trading. His uncle had told him that he would bet everything that Iraqi would RV in the very near future.

When was that?

In April 2011, it was reported that state bank of Iran is working on a six months redenomination project to slash four zeros from the national currency and replace old bank notes with new ones, similar to redenomination of Turkish lira and introduction of Turkish new lira in 2005

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_rial

Just for everyone's reading pleasure.

I do all my business banking at WF (was Wachovia) and have developed a good relationship with the man who is now the bank manager, who previously managed commercial services. We talk often as he is a knowledgeable financial advisor for me. While I was sending a wire for my last Dinar purchase, he and I chatted while the gal processed the wire. He was aware of the IQD investing going on and in no way negative about my speculation. He simply said that he too likes to include some riskier investments for himself sometimes and that while the Dinar was a risk as far as the potential outcome was concerned, it was a low risk from a cost standpoint as long as I was reasonable about it why not. He is not himself a Dinar holder. He told me that even though they didn't deal with the Dinar at present, in the event of a change in its status, he would be happy to assist me in the future and good luck. No secret winks or nods and no implications. Just a good banker saying what you should expect from a business man who intends to keep my business.

As a side note, when the wire was complete, the young gal doing the transfer, who had listened to our discussion, asked me some more about the Dinar and planned to get some for herself. Again, not because she knew anything secret. Just because it sounded like something with interesting potential.

I would bet that bank stories where the "insiders" sound so hopeful, it’s because they probably have Dinar and want the same things everyone else wants. Their "intel" probably comes from the same sources as everyone elses. Bank personnel are not immune to the hype any more than other intelligent people here on DV who get caught up in it. Have you ever passed along something about your Dinar investment and maybe "gilded the Lily" just a little bit?

• Upvote 2

Have you ever passed along something about your Dinar investment and maybe "gilded the Lily" just a little bit?

Read more:

Just the very first time when I got caught up via a pumper. Never after that, was just a straight shooter and only 1 out of 5 people got involved. I explained the risks and rewards and that it should only be a small percentage of your net worth. Via my fiancial planner, if you put under 2% it is an ok risk. If you put in more than 5%, then we need to sit down and talk Kanga. :)

Don't mean to sound like a basher.....but, what is to train with cashing in?? Banks exchange currency on a regular basis, do they not?

Banks don't exchange currency on a regualr basis of this magnatude do they? My guess is that they will have to be throughly verse in exactly what is going to happen (where,when,how long, why ect........) after you give your documents to them. I think they would probably need to be well versed on giving customers piece of mind that they are very aware of the process so we will be a return customer (even though they will possibly be invested and quit and you will be working with someone else). The banks will have only one chance at cash in to show what they are made of and assure that they have a return customer.

There are lots of people that are tired of this ride and will have a very short fuse wanting their money now.

I am just a poor smuck trying to figure it out myself.

Just my 2 cents! Go RRRRVVVVVVVVV!

Don't mean to sound like a basher.....but, what is to train with cashing in?? Banks exchange currency on a regular basis, do they not?

Sorry for the skepticism, I sure do want this to happen and I want to believe... especially fellow Texans!!! :)

Go RV!!!

p.s. Oak Cliff is cool!

If I were a stockholder, this is a process I would be questioning, just as a profit issue. You are going to have employees travel, drive, fly, crawl, hotels, food, etc., so you can learn how to cash out dinar? I have done too much training to believe this. You send one person to multiple locations. Why would you send people on a trip to learn how to count and fill out a couple of forms? But then again, when you are a bank with as much money as they have (thanks US taxpayers) you can waste as much as you want.

This is not a comment on the poster, but on the banks.

If I were a stockholder, this is a process I would be questioning, just as a profit issue. You are going to have employees travel, drive, fly, crawl, hotels, food, etc., so you can learn how to cash out dinar? I have done too much training to believe this. You send one person to multiple locations. Why would you send people on a trip to learn how to count and fill out a couple of forms? But then again, when you are a bank with as much money as they have (thanks US taxpayers) you can waste as much as you want.

This is not a comment on the poster, but on the banks.

I used to be an investigator with Office of Inspector General, I was charged with investigating waste, fraud and abuse. I saw more waste, fraud and abuse within my own department than anyone I investigated. True story, so banks wasting money on training would not surprise me. lol

I can't remember who it is that i'm typing of,(he/she always has an educated angle on various topics, especially CBI auctions), but it was said to NOT let your currency leave your hand until funds are secure in your account. Just reiterating what i member from previous postings. Of course good attorneys and financial planners can better assist us if the time ever comes. GOOO Rangers, GOOO RV!

If this investment does ever finally POP and millions of people are looking for a bank to cash in I would want to be the bank prepared to make exchanges. Any bank who refuses has the potential to lose millions.

I just want to tell you that you are one of my favorite fighters in UFC!

I can't remember who it is that i'm typing of,(he/she always has an educated angle on various topics, especially CBI auctions), but it was said to NOT let your currency leave your hand until funds are secure in your account. Just reiterating what i member from previous postings. Of course good attorneys and financial planners can better assist us if the time ever comes. GOOO Rangers, GOOO RV!

I heard that too but it may be hard to do with some banks, unless you go to Chicago, NY, Las Vegas, L.A. etc. I do know that you will be quoted a rate of that day and they will honor it once everything clears etc.

post-36967-130927076573_thumb.jpg

I honestly don't think it's that big of a deal. What maybe 1 person in

A thousand in the US is invested in this. We are in a fish bowl here

Because we are all consumed, watching, waiting, and hoping. In my

Personal circle of friends and family I only know of 3 people invested,

And one of them is invested heavily ( over $1million us dollars ) and

He has been invested since 2003

"Carrello, on 28 June 2011 - 09:25 AM, said:

This is not a comment on the poster, but on the banks."

RE Above: It is possible that employees from multiple branches are meeting at one central branch/location for training and extensive travel, etc., isn't required. Was in banking myself and we did this all the time. Lost employee(s) for one day and maybe mileage, but that was it. Just thinking.

Read more:

May have stated wrong country. My bad if I did. Rest of story - take it or leave it.

He was probably talking about Kuwait

I think the issue is that they will be dealing with millions in these transactions instead of the hundreds or thousands which is business as usual. I would suppose there would also need to be some training on verifying a good dinar from a counterfeit dinar. Due to the relatively small number of IQD holders, i doubt they would need to send much more than one people from each branch for training, probably to a convention or workshop. It also seems plausible that all the "training" could be a simple memo emailed to the branch offices.

I am hoping to be able to buy out the banks after the RV and will give free checking accounts to all DV members :lol:

Good idea! Just do away with the stupid ID requirements and i will be one of your first customers! I don't think anyone should be forced to contract with the STATE in order to open a bank account. All you should need is a notarized ID and proof of birth IMO.

I totally agree, i wouldnt trust these banks as far as i could throw a post hole. I intend to travel to one of the banks with a De La Rue machine or find a way to trade the dinar privately for silver.

Edited by Derek2011