Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank and Deltas CC 6-27-11

MrDarkCloud

Iraq : Iraq announces withdrawal of 70 percent of the excess liquidity

Stressed the continuing support of residential, industrial and service

Baghdad, Taha Hussein

Iraq could pull a high proportion of excess liquidity for local market needs as well as continuing to support projects of industrial, service and housing.

Director General of BADEA Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri at a news conference attended by “morning” that the bank has achieved an important work focuses on two aspects, namely the withdrawal of excess liquidity from circulation and put it into the market again as it allows taking 24 trillion and 800 billion dinars, representing 70 percent of the liquidity, adding to The second aspect of the directions of the Bank is to support a draft comprehensive banking and industrial sectors, service and construction projects, construction and allocation of part of loans to farmers and the financing of housing projects, especially that the country needs to build more than three million housing units, noting that the bank was allocated 6 trillion dinars for the purposes of housing, commerce and industry to by granting loans to the public sector such as the Ministry of Electricity, which granted a loan for the development of electricity and the purchase of bonds and remittances in the form of two waves exceeded Akiemha four trillion and 800 billion dinars, as well as giving companies and the Ministry of Industry more than a trillion and 115 billion dinars, a contribution to the implementation of rehabilitation projects and the development of these companies , in addition to the different loans granted by Bank staff and employees in government departments, different. Speaking of housing loans granted by Iraq for the citizens and that the bank used Balakari as his experience in granting housing

You should get the idea. Sorry but the original link is broken. I believe that the 27 Trillion is not accurate. jmo

• Upvote 1

Iraq : Iraq announces withdrawal of 70 percent of the excess liquidity

Stressed the continuing support of residential, industrial and service

Baghdad, Taha Hussein

Iraq could pull a high proportion of excess liquidity for local market needs as well as continuing to support projects of industrial, service and housing.

Director General of BADEA Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri at a news conference attended by “morning” that the bank has achieved an important work focuses on two aspects, namely the withdrawal of excess liquidity from circulation and put it into the market again as it allows taking 24 trillion and 800 billion dinars, representing 70 percent of the liquidity, adding to The second aspect of the directions of the Bank is to support a draft comprehensive banking and industrial sectors, service and construction projects, construction and allocation of part of loans to farmers and the financing of housing projects, especially that the country needs to build more than three million housing units, noting that the bank was allocated 6 trillion dinars for the purposes of housing, commerce and industry to by granting loans to the public sector such as the Ministry of Electricity, which granted a loan for the development of electricity and the purchase of bonds and remittances in the form of two waves exceeded Akiemha four trillion and 800 billion dinars, as well as giving companies and the Ministry of Industry more than a trillion and 115 billion dinars, a contribution to the implementation of rehabilitation projects and the development of these companies , in addition to the different loans granted by Bank staff and employees in government departments, different. Speaking of housing loans granted by Iraq for the citizens and that the bank used Balakari as his experience in granting housing

You should get the idea. Sorry but the original link is broken. I believe that the 27 Trillion is not accurate. jmo

Legrange, I like you!

See this article states they alotted funds to different things, areas, services etc. Were talking trillions of DINAR. Now, are those cash assets sitting in the hands of these areas?

No CBI has these cash assets IN the bank, but do they? Or did they burn them and put the numbers in a computer!

Oh I dunno. I just want an RV to happen, even 10 cents would be fine with me lol!

Legrange, I like you!

See this article states they alotted funds to different things, areas, services etc. Were talking trillions of DINAR. Now, are those cash assets sitting in the hands of these areas?

No CBI has these cash assets IN the bank, but do they? Or did they burn them and put the numbers in a computer!

Oh I dunno. I just want an RV to happen, even 10 cents would be fine with me lol!

Yeah, I don't think anyone-lopsters or gurus have all the facts either. We gotta stay balanced, but I really don't think 27 trillion is circulating. That would be so freaking irresponsible for any banking authority........they would be laughed out of every organization they were trying to enter.....IMF, UN, WTO etc. :P

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I don't think anyone-lopsters or gurus have all the facts either. We gotta stay balanced, but I really don't think 27 trillion is circulating. That would be so freaking irresponsible for any banking authority........they would be laughed out of every organization they were trying to enter.....IMF, UN, WTO etc. :P

And according the article you posted thats almost 15 trillion dinar that would be sitting in a bank for use on these projects.

And people thinking that the US has so many Dinar, again no evidence to this.

But lets say the US Govt has 5 trillion dinar sitting in a bank, are they going to cash out? HA. No way.

There going to use it against futures, oil reserves etc etc. And there not going to get a good rate, I mean this is arabs were talking about!

And according the article you posted thats almost 15 trillion dinar that would be sitting in a bank for use on these projects.

And people thinking that the US has so many Dinar, again no evidence to this.

But lets say the US Govt has 5 trillion dinar sitting in a bank, are they going to cash out? HA. No way.

There going to use it against futures, oil reserves etc etc. And there not going to get a good rate, I mean this is arabs were talking about!

Exactly, makes sense to me anyway. There is no way we can know what is going on so we cannot make claims like $8.27 a dinar or 27 trillion in circulation etc. We just don't have the data to make the call and Iraq will do whatever it is they want to (or can do etc).

Team.. if once again Frank and Delta prove to be wrong again.. which I predict they are... could we ban them and stick them in a box with Okie, Blaino, GET, Check, etc.

Please.. let's keep this site cleaned up and deal in facts.

Be blessed all....

• Downvote 1

play it safe and dont get your hopes up......just stay calm cuz this may take awhile yet jmo

Tell him what he won! I mean that seriously. You are well grounded and accurate. This isn't going to happen for many months to come. Frank started really pumping when he got his own discount code from the d banker. I wonder if they get free dinars... :lol:

Edited by Matt P.

PittsburghPete - Please proivide a link to an article or government stat that proves there are 3.5 million US citizens that own dinar.

Ironwolf1974 - Please provide a link to an article or government stat that proves there are 3.5 miliion US citizens holding 10 million dinar each.

It is said that less then 1% of the US population is invested in the Iraqi dinar. I dont know that as a fact, I was using it to speculate.

10 million dinar each again was to ease against my math skills :P

We need facts Pittsburgh Pete & Ironwolf1974. The problem we all have in the community is all the misinformation on the net. I've owned this investment since 2006 and have heard so many people get emotionally drained by the intel. I suggest that we follow the articles and government stats because the majority of the intel is rumors & lies.

We need facts Pittsburgh Pete & Ironwolf1974. The problem we all have in the community is all the misinformation on the net. I've owned this investment since 2006 and have heard so many people get emotionally drained by the intel. I suggest that we follow the articles and government stats because the majority of the intel is rumors & lies.

This is the rumors section so I didnt think it would be bad to put my speculation in here :)

I can find alot of posts and news articles from Dinar owners/sellers about the percentage who invested in america, but no hard facts. Im pretty sure it would be impossible to gather that info.

And the investment PER person, I was just using a number that was easy on the math.

The problem with this rumors section is that anyone can make up a story that can be completly false. What's the point?

Yeah, agreed but it is the rumor section. I'd rather see gov. documents but I don't think I will be lucky enough to put together a real picture.