Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI's Schedule of Holidays

Notice there is "NO" scheduled holiday for today and or tomorrow. I am providing the link below... I hope it works... if not go directly to the CBI site.

Public holidays for 2011 (in addition to Fridays & Saturdays)

Holiday Date

New Year's Day January 1

Army Day / 1921 January 6

Prophet's Birthday February 17*

Spring Day March 21

Fall of the regime April 9

Labour Day May 1

Revolution 1958/Republic Day July 14

Id Al-Fitr (3 Days) August 31*

Id Al-Adha (4 Days) November 6*

Islamic New Year November 27*

Ashoura Day December 6*(*) are approximate

here's my link

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=TheCbi

SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN

:rolleyes::blink::huh:

I noticed this also but if the RV/RD were to happen today (the 28th) you think it would have happened by now judging by the time it is in Iraq atm.

CBI says same rate

Warka is down however...... (kinda weird, but probably just because everyone has been slamming it today, bandwidth exceeded)

Who knows wtf is going on unless your in Iraq right now.

Edited by Solarcloud

Think about it. Today is iraqs 7th year Aniversary of democracy. That's one 7. They started transferring funds on the 21st to cover RV. The 21st is a division of 7. This is the 2nd 7. They announce the RV today on the 28th. This is a division of 7.

So we have 777. Gods blessing today. Go RV!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Think about it. Today is iraqs 7th year Aniversary of democracy. That's one 7. They started transferring funds on the 21st to cover RV. The 21st is a division of 7. This is the 2nd 7. They announce the RV today on the 28th. This is a division of 7.

So we have 777. Gods blessing today. Go RV!

And Shabibi turns 70 on Friday...

Or perhaps these guys will find any reason whatsoever to get out of work. It seems the only thing they have been good at lateley is shooting each other and blowing innocent people up. Hopefully they do something about their economy soon as I feel it would solve many issues in the country.

• Upvote 1

6/29/2011 Ascension of Mohammed

Ok ... so ... they didn't know that it was coming? No that can't be it.

All of the printers in Iraq and throughout the world missed this one ... no ... that can't be it.

They just forgot to schedule it? ... no ... that can't be it.

I'm sure you get the point

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 8

All of the printers in Iraq and throughout the world missed this one ... no ... that can't be it.

Peace

Doc31

Love-Love your Wit..! It’s always a pleasure to see your post’s. :tiphat:

Up until this point, I have not allowed myself to get excited, but things are certainly happening..... :twothumbs:

Doc31, on 28 June 2011 - 08:03 AM, said:

Peace

Doc31

Ah, those pesky printer and forgetfulness issues again. Very good point Doc. It's good to hear from you.

Read more:

Peace

Doc31

LOL

Peace

Doc31

I agree. The only question I have is, Has the CBI shut down on either of these dates in the last 8 years? From what I can see at the CBI currency aution history, other than June 30th 2009. The bank has always conducted business as usual on these dates.

http://cbi.iq/documents/CBI_FOREIGN_EXCHANGE_AUCTIONS.pdf

Interesting timing for an unannounced shut down.

Peace

• Upvote 1

Peace

Doc31

Not trying to be negative, but...they do there holidays based on stars and moons and all that crap.

Basically they didnt know about this till like...10 days ago, or however the lunar cycle works lol.

Notice there is "NO" scheduled holiday for today and or tomorrow. I am providing the link below... I hope it works... if not go directly to the CBI site.

Public holidays for 2011 (in addition to Fridays & Saturdays)

Holiday Date

New Year's Day January 1

Army Day / 1921 January 6

Prophet's Birthday February 17*

Spring Day March 21

Fall of the regime April 9

Labour Day May 1

Revolution 1958/Republic Day July 14

Id Al-Fitr (3 Days) August 31*

Id Al-Adha (4 Days) November 6*

Islamic New Year November 27*

Ashoura Day December 6*(*) are approximate

here's my link

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=TheCbi

SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN

:rolleyes::blink::huh:

WRONG

The Isra’ and Mi’raj is not universally observed by Muslims. But it is JUNE 29th and it is a MUSLIM holiday.

The Prophet Muhammad's Night Journey and Ascension

http://islam.about.com/od/otherdays/a/isra-miraj.htm

WRONG

The Isra’ and Mi’raj is not universally observed by Muslims. But it is JUNE 29th and it is a MUSLIM holiday.

The Prophet Muhammad's Night Journey and Ascension

http://islam.about.c.../isra-miraj.htm

Well, considering I got this directly off of the CBI site and I posted the "LINK" to it and it has a picture of Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi and all of his credentials, then the holiday schedule. Maybe we should call him and let him know he is "Wrong", he might not be aware of this little big mistake. Just sayin....

:o:rolleyes:

I agree. The only question I have is, Has the CBI shut down on either of these dates in the last 8 years? From what I can see at the CBI currency aution history, other than June 30th 2009. The bank has always conducted business as usual on these dates.

http://cbi.iq/docume...GE_AUCTIONS.pdf

Interesting timing for an unannounced shut down.

Peace

Last year it was on July 10 which was a Saturday. Maybe they forgot to put it into the CBI holiday list if they just updated the list from 2010 where it was not listed.

Basically they didnt know about this till like...10 days ago, or however the lunar cycle works lol.

Go Google lunar cycle calendar 2011 ... better yet http://www.tutiempo.net/en/moon/phases.htm

you'll notice that you can go forward in 2011 ... if we can go back in time thousands or more years at the planetarium I promise we can tell you what phase the moon will be in.

In fact punch in June 2025 below the phase calendar and you can see the phases 14 years in advance ...

My point is in fact that Warka et al's statement is nonsense

Doc31

• Upvote 1