Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV/RD has already happen in Lansing, MI

The reason I say this is I went and bought a $100 worth of dinar at my local coin and currency shop and they told me they were selling the 25k notes for $25 a piece, I bought 4 notes for $100 no tax. But what was interesting to me was I got one ripped bill and I asked for a replacement and he said " sure, I guess these things are collectible"!... I asked him what my return would be if I was to want to sell them back he said $60 for the bundle. $40 loss just for driving them off the lot. In other words it seems the 25k notes have no monetary value at all only collectibility value. Isn't this what we keep hearing is gonna happen?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

The reason I say this is I went and bought a $100 worth of dinar at my local coin and currency shop and they told me they were selling the 25k notes for $25 a piece, I bought 4 notes for $100 no tax. But what was interesting to me was I got one ripped bill and I asked for a replacement and he said " sure, I guess these things are collectible"!... I asked him what my return would be if I was to want to sell them back he said $60 for the bundle. $40 loss just for driving them off the lot. In other words it seems the 25k notes have no monetary value at all only collectibility value. Isn't this what we keep hearing is gonna happen?

It just sounds like you dealt with a crooked business man. Should have checked the bills before you made the purchase...

This is not the RV/RD we are looking for. This is a purchase gone bad for a customer at a business with a horrible return policy. By the way, he is probably saying they are collectible's in order to keep from having to register as a Money Service Business (MSB) with the US Treasury. This allows him/his business to deal with Dinar without having to go through all of the hoops so to say.

As far as any monetary value goes, each 25k note is equal to about $21.39. This is based off of the fact that there 1,000,000 IQD is worth $85.58 at the current exchange rate.

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 3

It just sounds like you dealt with a crooked business man. Should have checked the bills before you made the purchase...

This is not the RV/RD we are looking for. This is a purchase gone bad for a customer at a business with a horrible return policy.

They are actually a currency dealer ,I actually liked the rate he sold them to me at I bought $200 at 5/3 and only got 175k. I'm looking for a straight rv no lop just as everyone else is but I just don't know about these 25k notes. But I can't see how if I have 25k dinar in one bill and another guy has 25k in 25 1k notes how this will make my bill worth nothing and he will be rich.

I meant to say 1,000,000 IQD is worth $855.58 at the current exchange rate.

I hear that but were can anyone buy at that rate?

If the guy behind the counter had told you it would cost you $25,000 USD for your 25k note, THAT would have been a (smacked upside the head) clear sign of the RV having taken place.

That sounds about right. Anybody that has bought dinar in the last 18 months or so would sell them back at a loss right now. What's more interesting is that a small town dealer had some readily available to sell. I wonder if he had any baht or won available to sell? I doubt it. It's probably a sign that there are far more dinar out there than what anybody imagined. You would think with an imminent RV (lol), the gurus and mysterious, powerful people that control it would be clamoring to scoop up every dinar they could find wouldn't you?

:wacko::huh::blink:....somewhere I think I saw a post about due diligence...maybe someone should explain that in real simple terms so "some folks" understand what that means.....no insult meant!!! research, research, research

You know, I'm starting to think that there's not much going on over "there" at the "new" site. Maybe someone is regretting their decision to purposefully get banned?

Look before you leap. Sorry RumorBroozer, the more you post, the more pathetic you sound.

Edited by WorkerBee

Wow. ................. That's all I can muster at this point based on the title of this thread!!

Perhaps we should all get drunk , time flies by. A 2 day binge and we are there man!! Like Harry and Lloyd in dumb and dumber on the scooter!! "we're there"!!!

:D

• Upvote 1

If the guy behind the counter had told you it would cost you $25,000 USD for your 25k note, THAT would have been a (smacked upside the head) clear sign of the RV having taken place.

Don't you know, you are not supposed to pay attention to the man behind the counter? Oh-wait, it was the man behind the curtain. There's no place like home, there's no place like home.