Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

what if it does not RV by 30th June?

I have been through many waves of RV by date (all did not happen)

So now we have a MUST happen date justify by dateline by true UN IMF ICB ....

So everyone is injected with a dose of 30th June and many are super "high"

many turn "violent" at least in their relentless and ruthless attack on others

Let us just take a step back and ponder ...

if 1st of July comes and nothing happen what will you become

how will you react.... disillusioned after the DOSE of 30th June wears out

OF cos the pumpers will come out with another date ..

the next most emotional one will be ... yes

4th of July

and on and on till RV do happen

so if like other dates it come and go ... so what

will you become negative or will you get a new dose/injection (new date)

IS this the life we want to live? without the RV does it mean we do not have a life to look forward to?

PS I am also invested into Dinar and also look forward for RV to happen

hate to see many suck into a life dictated by rumours / prediction

• Upvote 3

Pack the dinars back in storage. Go on my planned vacation as it's scheduled. Then back to work in Afghanistan for 90 more days. Oh, by the way I do keep a few with me just in case. After all One NEVR knows what is REALLY going to happen or when......It is Iraq. GO RV!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

umm.. we wait some more. what else can we do?

yes wait is all we can do

perhaps will stop reading the forums (if no RV by 30th June) with all the slandering and negative views around

without Scooter post around really nothing much to read that is educational

chefgene23 - have a enjoyable vacation

• Upvote 1

4th of July

IS this the life we want to live? without the RV does it mean we do not have a life to look forward to?

What about Exec order that ends June 30th?

For me, I will wait some more. I will also continue to read these forums. I don't come on here simply to look for the "Hooray, it's officially done...here's the link." post. I also find many useful things regarding post RV, taxes, trusts, etc. There is more to this then just a date/rate. I personally would like this to change my life for my entire life and that of my children. Not just to blow it on bad investments and huge purchases. JMO.

The only way this goes past mid July is if Chap 7 is extended at the last nano second on June 30th. Right now, I just don't see that happening.........................but this is Iraq.

Here is the June 20, 2011 UN Security Council's review of Iraq's progress.

They agree to continue the financing of the search for Kuwait artifacts and remains until December 2011.

http://daccess-dds-ny.un.org/doc/UNDOC/GEN/N11/379/46/PDF/N1137946.pdf?OpenElement

sad.gif

4th of July

sad.gif

For me, I will wait some more. I will also continue to read these forums. I don't come on here simply to look for the "Hooray, it's officially done...here's the link." post. I also find many useful things regarding post RV, taxes, trusts, etc. There is more to this then just a date/rate. I personally would like this to change my life for my entire life and that of my children. Not just to blow it on bad investments and huge purchases. JMO.

By the time this RV happens a whole new tax form will be invented, maybe even 3 or 4 times LOL

My ride stops mid night of the 30th June 2011 I will delete all these sites and live a normal life again. I am sure if it happens I will hear it from some friend or relative. This truly is the end of this ride like all the Gurus stated, for me anyway. DONE

I know that if the “absolute RV by June 30th” date comes and goes, then I am done reading for awhile. I have spent a full month’s spare time reading and learning and being educated. And it truly had been a good education and I don’t begrudge my time spent here. I’ve learned invaluable things that my husband and I MUST do if this thing pops. Ex: 1. tell NO ONE, etc… (on another really informative post somewhere – “The end will be the beginning” or something like that, I have it on a word.doc)

A lot of good has come from even speculating about this whole thing. My husband and I have grown closer, we pray together every day now (not for the RV, but for God to keep our priorities in the right place if it does). We’ve had some really good talks and found things out about each other and ourselves that we maybe didn’t know before. I realized that there is a very selfish place inside myself that I didn’t want to admit was there. I’ve looked at cars and thought “oooooh I’ll take THAT one” as if my ’07 Focus isn’t good enough for me now. Ha!

I also realized that I would be one of those people that would want to help EVERYONE and every need I saw. In church on Sunday as I was telling my husband how nice it would be to anonymously pay off a debt we had heard about from some struggling families in our church, he leaned over and whispered “Do you realize that you have probably ‘given away’ about $3 million so far with all the projects and debts you want to pay off for people?” And we laughed. He’s right.

So far this has been a positive in our lives. We only invested as much as we could afford to lose, and so it’ll be tucked away when or if anything happens.

And if the date comes…and goes….I will step off this roller coaster at the next stop and just continue as I always have...on solid ground.

But still…GO RV!

Let's just see, the RV will happen, just gotta hold on a bit longer if that's the case. I'm prepared none the less with my post-rv action plan. And nothing else to do but wait and observe. B)

I am not being negative just trying to understand, but why does it have to rv? Could it just go up in value over time?

It doesn't have to. At least not the way most people here expect. Most people have been led to believe there will be a sudden, overnight revaluation (and they will be rich). That is very, very unlikely. The only area of agreement I have with most people on is at some point, the dinar has to be allowed to float. That point could be soon or it could be several more years. Whenever it is, it won't result in a sudden increase int he value of the dinar. The market will simply begin establishing the fair value of the dinar relative to other currencies rather than the CBI fixing the rate as they do now. Regardless of what that value is, there will not be a sudden, volatile move in the dinar (up or down). The only currencies that experience big moves are ones that are subject to high levels of inflation, and those sudden moves are DOWN. If Iraq has as much going for it as everybody seems to think (I happen to think the picture is not nearly as rosy as everybody claims), the dinar will indeed go up in purchasing power. But it will be a gradual, steady increase over several months and years. That's the most people can hope for and that's what their expectations should be. Anyone else that claims otherwise is either delusional or ignorant of currency exchange markets.

I have a large amount of dinar and been invested for along time, I guess my question is if it goes up slowly over the next few years would that be concidered the rv everyone is looking for? I would like to see a sudden jump in value, but can it happen that way? dv is the only place I turn to for info, just asking

emot-eek.gifDip Stick..........Hmmm......that's a good name for you!!!biggrin.gif

Thanks I like it