Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Recent Bank story***

easyrider

Good morning all. I just got a phone call from my friend Joe xxxx , whom I share the dinar thing with months ago ,and he has several million in hand. He has his own banker in Spokane , Wa. His job requires a lot of travel so he is out of town a lot. He got home last night and went to his B O A an hour ago. When asked how they could help, he said he didn’t know if he needed to speak to a personal banker, or to a foreign currency person.

He was asked what his question was . He said it was in relation to the Iraqi Dinar. The person turned to the man with a big clip board in his hand, standing directly behind her and said, “ This is the man you need to talk to. “

He had a big smile and asked Joe how he could be of assistance.

Joe asked if they were going to be handling the Dinar cash out, and if so, did he have any information as to when he could bring his Dinar in.

At first the dinar person said “later today- we are just waiting for it to be officially available” but then he backtracked and said , “no, to be sure, wait until tomorrow.”

Joe didn’t say anything about a rate. He wife asked , “ how many times have you been told ‘tomorrow’? “ He said, “Only once- last week when it was supposed to have happened, but this time it is different. “

Soooooooooo that’s my very own ‘joe’s mouth to my ear’ bank story. I’ve known him for 8 years- we talk daily about the dinar, and he has no reason to lie to me in any way.

Blessings to all . Sharon D June 27, 11:35 am

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

thanks easy.As always somthing positive ! If i see you in the carribean after all this ;drinks and dinner on my new yaht for sure.Nothin better than boat drinks laugh.gif peace

I'm down for that man. Thanks. This could be true could be NOt i mean we really can't pass judgement of this if in fact a personal experience from someone.

Edited by easyrider

If it were only true...I sent a wire at 3:50central today to Dinarbanker, Sterling Currency Group, and the girl helping me said, "don't tell me, tomorrow right" she has sent a few wires for me in the past.....we both laughed....when I got into my car, I cried....

• Upvote 5

If it were only true...I sent a wire at 3:50central today to Dinarbanker, Sterling Currency Group, and the girl helping me said, "don't tell me, tomorrow right" she has sent a few wires for me in the past.....we both laughed....when I got into my car, I cried....

Keep the faith!!!! You believed enought to buy more dinar and I think you're gonna be really happy you did - and fairly soon. But even if we're wrong about that, hey....we know the RV has gotta be coming. IQDs are just too darn cheap compared to the resources that should ultimately be backing it up. That RV is coming....and probably soon. Hold on tight to your dreams, don't let someone steal them away from you!!!!

:D:D

• Upvote 2

Pessimistically optimistic...I think I'll steal that one.

Go ahead, I didn't pay that much for it........kinda like saying expect the worstest and hope for the bestest :D

tesas1...you missed your calling unless you are already booking shows...I always wanted to be a stand up comedian but my wife kept telling me to shut up and sit down....oh well....another worthless tale :lol: Mine not yours!

• Upvote 1

Hmmm...sound vaguely familiar to the several 100 other bank rumors. Again I maintain no banker below the highest corporate level will have a whiff of this before we do.

I believe we will probably have to tell our local banks it's RV'd...LOL

I called my local bank manager I have known for almost 20 years. She said they did not have a DeLaRue machine to validate IQD, but the funds would be in my account within 24 hours from cashing in, and they had several private investment advisers available.

We did not discuss cash in date or RV...

Go ahead, I didn't pay that much for it........kinda like saying expect the worstest and hope for the bestest :D

tesas1...you missed your calling unless you are already booking shows...I always wanted to be a stand up comedian but my wife kept telling me to shut up and sit down....oh well....another worthless tale :lol: Mine not yours!

Thanks, my wife says the same thing, "you should have been a comedian"...unfortunately its always after we make love....it doesn't really bother me too much, but if her sister ever says it I'll probably get a complex.

• Upvote 1

I am a doctor and two of my patients are high up in BOA. I have asked them in detail about the dinar. Neither of them have any inkling what is going on with it and have had no training recently. I wish they had, but they are two unrelated, independent sources. I am posting this, not to be negative, but to be truthful. I want this to happen, but after reading real intel, and talking to people who do currency exchange for a living (and make pretty good money at it, too), I just don't believe that it is going to be the huge bonanza that people think it will. Please, do not put your family into financial strain in order to buy more dinar. Please only use money that you can afford to lose. I really care that lives are being destroyed over greed. Please don't get yourself in over your head.

• Upvote 3

Thanks, my wife says the same thing, "you should have been a comedian"...unfortunately its always after we make love....it doesn't really bother me too much, but if her sister ever says it I'll probably get a complex.

and once again you get a standing ovation from the audience...funny as usual...texas1 thanks for keeping the thread lighthearted with your humor...I stay away from negative people who can't laugh and enjoy life. If GOD had no humor...HE wouldn't made you and me...cheers and blessings we can really laugh when this thing finally matures

I am a doctor and two of my patients are high up in BOA. I have asked them in detail about the dinar. Neither of them have any inkling what is going on with it and have had no training recently. I wish they had, but they are two unrelated, independent sources. I am posting this, not to be negative, but to be truthful. I want this to happen, but after reading real intel, and talking to people who do currency exchange for a living (and make pretty good money at it, too), I just don't believe that it is going to be the huge bonanza that people think it will. Please, do not put your family into financial strain in order to buy more dinar. Please only use money that you can afford to lose. I really care that lives are being destroyed over greed. Please don't get yourself in over your head.

drduck..excellent advice...from your post I am going to believe that you are a compassionate doctor with great patient skills. thanks for your post... blessings