Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

something i don't get...

seus

you know how we believe from the CBI's financials, that they have approx, 27 Trillion dinar in circulation? I was thinking about how DT shut down in Arkansas. They said in the paper filling that from Jan. 2008 until recently, he sold 4.4 Million USD in IQD, in about 5000 transactions. Mind you, Arkansas is a small state population wise...

If I assume an overall average cost of $1000 USD / 1 Million Dinar, we get 4,400,000,000 (4 Trillion 4 Hundred Billion IQD) sold. Now let's assume that 25% of those transactions were for his dinar on reserve. That leaves us with 3,300,000,000 (3 Trillion 3 Hundred Billion IQD) in circulation. Now I don't know about you, but I don't know of a single person that has sold their IQD back. It may have changed hands over ebay, but to give those who claim the IQD was pulled in by the CBI some justice, lets say that another 20% eventually landed back in the hands of the CBI. That leaves us with a total of 2,640,000,000 (2 Trillion 6 Hundred 40 Billion IQD). I'm beginning to think that the GOI is blatantly lying about the number of IQD out in the world. If we figure this across all 50 states, were far from being close to 27 Trillion, and not to mention other countries/people/corporations/etc. purchase the IQD.

And this is only 1 guy, from 2008 and beyond. I purchased my initial set of IQD back in 2004. I have a few friends in Saudi Arabia that said newspaper ads were taken out saying how the IQD would do what Kuwait did and you can get rich by purchasing it. He said that many bought a lot of it, since they could buy it locally for the going rate.

I hope those of you thinking that the IQD will be your saving grace in life, have a plan B. As my math isn't really showing how this can add up to ANYONE making anything outside of their initial investments. I could care less what research others have done by cross analyzing articles and statements. These are from official documents for Dinar Trades legal sanctions from Arkansas. Even if they inflated it by 50% it still completely kills the 27 T in circulation, by a long shot, and destroys our possibility of making money, if any, on this investment.

Would love to hear how you can possibly refute these details. Hopefully whatever will happen with this currency will happen in the next few days so we can finally see where we stand. My 2 cents.

you know how we believe from the CBI's financials, that they have approx, 27 Trillion dinar in circulation? I was thinking about how DT shut down in Arkansas. They said in the paper filling that from Jan. 2008 until recently, he sold 4.4 Million USD in IQD, in about 5000 transactions. Mind you, Arkansas is a small state population wise...

If I assume an overall average cost of $1000 USD / 1 Million Dinar, we get 4,400,000,000 (4 Trillion 4 Hundred Billion IQD) sold. Now let's assume that 25% of those transactions were for his dinar on reserve. That leaves us with 3,300,000,000 (3 Trillion 3 Hundred Billion IQD) in circulation. Now I don't know about you, but I don't know of a single person that has sold their IQD back. It may have changed hands over ebay, but to give those who claim the IQD was pulled in by the CBI some justice, lets say that another 20% eventually landed back in the hands of the CBI. That leaves us with a total of 2,640,000,000 (2 Trillion 6 Hundred 40 Billion IQD). I'm beginning to think that the GOI is blatantly lying about the number of IQD out in the world. If we figure this across all 50 states, were far from being close to 27 Trillion, and not to mention other countries/people/corporations/etc. purchase the IQD.

And this is only 1 guy, from 2008 and beyond. I purchased my initial set of IQD back in 2004. I have a few friends in Saudi Arabia that said newspaper ads were taken out saying how the IQD would do what Kuwait did and you can get rich by purchasing it. He said that many bought a lot of it, since they could buy it locally for the going rate.

I hope those of you thinking that the IQD will be your saving grace in life, have a plan B. As my math isn't really showing how this can add up to ANYONE making anything outside of their initial investments. I could care less what research others have done by cross analyzing articles and statements. These are from official documents for Dinar Trades legal sanctions from Arkansas. Even if they inflated it by 50% it still completely kills the 27 T in circulation, by a long shot, and destroys our possibility of making money, if any, on this investment.

Would love to hear how you can possibly refute these details. Hopefully whatever will happen with this currency will happen in the next few days so we can finally see where we stand. My 2 cents.

your math nomenclature is off by 3 decimal places 1,000,000,000 is a billion ,,not a trillion,,,,,,,,,1,000,000,000,000 is a trillion

hmm...your right, i was seeing extra 0's. so if that puts us to 2.64 Billion in that time frame, it'd put us at least at what, ~ 110 Billion IQD? Well, then that may put this thing back into perspective. And over inflating this by say an extra 50 Billion IQD for the larger states, I guess I can see this working out now. Yay for you guys clarifying...I was freaking out after reading that DT letter.