Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All I am seeing today is negative posts and people saying there will be no RV. I'm not sure about the rest of you guys, but I am getting excited and ready for an RV really really soon. The night is the darkest before the dawn, and the dawn is very near. Any way, I'm pumped and I hope you guys are holding fast and hanging in there. Were so close, stay positive !

:woot:

• Upvote 1

All I am seeing today is negative posts and people saying there will be no RV. I'm not sure about the rest of you guys, but I am getting excited and ready for an RV really really soon. The night is the darkest before the dawn, and the dawn is very near. Any way, I'm pumped and I hope you guys are holding fast and hanging in there. Were so close, stay positive !

I'M WITH YOU BUDDY!!! GO RV!!!

GOD BLESS!!! LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

• Upvote 2

Guys, relax. All my inside intel is that even though it was supposed to happen May-June 1st, all the major banks (3 of 4 majors participating) are on alert, it can happen any day.

One of my favorite local American Express agents (Suburban Travel in Rochester, MI) who would take cash one day and have Dinar the next day for you, today tells me they do not know if they can get anymore Dinar...

My other local sources for circulated currency now has a waiting list of 30-40. (Foreign Currency Exchange in Birmingham, MI.)

Dinar Banker's 404 number is not letting calls go through...may be service is down, or too many calls in bound.

I am jacked we're a week or so away from this thing rving

I'm with u sonny1.

U made ur prediction b4 Shabbibi made those Statements.

I'm sure that there is more that ur not able to share but we're close now ! :)

• Upvote 1

I'VE BEEN HANGING FOR 7 YEARS 7 MONTHS 8HRS AND 33 SECONDS SO WHO SAYS I'M GIVING UP??? I'M GOING TO KEEP HANGING :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I think you're right.....for two reasons:

1. At the recent Chamber of Commerce meeting in the U.S. Shabibi said, when pressed for an RV date, "very soon".

2. On June 20th (listed on this site, check the archives) Shabibi said the RV would happen within 7 to 10 days. Sounds like June 27 to June 30 to me.

I find it difficult to understand why some people cling hard to pessimism when the Director of the CBI makes these kinds of public announcements.

• Upvote 1

I am jacked we're a week or so away from this thing rving

I am with you on that partner !!! I'm and ready to ROCK ON, cause this baby is ready to pop !!!

Stay strong people, it takes nerves of steel to weather this ride and right now I am as sharp as a Samurai Sword, and as a famous 9-11 passenger said... " Lets Roll "

pp

• Upvote 2

'Steveflex7',

Good afternoon!

Excellent post and yes, positive thinking produces positive results....!

Thank you,

GG

I think you're right.....for two reasons:

1. At the recent Chamber of Commerce meeting in the U.S. Shabibi said, when pressed for an RV date, "very soon".

2. On June 20th (listed on this site, check the archives) Shabibi said the RV would happen within 7 to 10 days. Sounds like June 27 to June 30 to me.

I find it difficult to understand why some people cling hard to pessimism when the Director of the CBI makes these kinds of public announcements.

Sorry. He said the plan to remove three zeros would be implemented "soon". That means RD not RV. Check some of my previous post and lets debate if you like.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1