Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I dont know much about Dinar trade but i keep seeing post all over the internet stating, Dinar traders are still selling, therefore the Dinar cannot be going to revalue, i may be completely wrong here so correct me if i am, exchanging currency i.e Dinar is a bussiness so surely they would still be trading daily even up to a currency revaluation, as they still make a profit no matter what the exchange rate is, the more they sell before should mean plenty of customers after revalue, so in my eyes they are on a win win, so thats the reason i dont think it gives any indication on whether it will or wont revalue,

Your statement is mostly valid. Most are making a killing. That doesn't necessarily mean that it is or isn't going to revalue. i bought my dinar from a bank and even with their markup i came out way better than buying from a broker. For a moment i thought about buy and selling Dinar, but i have way to much else going on to get involved into something that i think is semi-taking advantage of people. i beget no man or woman their profit, but this "investment" seems to prey on a certain type of person.

Edited by phazedoubt

I also got mine through the bank, but do you see, why are people jumping up and down saying if the traders are still selling it cant be revaluing, they will still be selling after revaluation no matter what, that is inbetween cashing out of course ;)

My mum was going to cash in with a well known dinar trader in London <_< but i haved talked her into cashing in at the bank

• Upvote 1

You are right. What people are assuming, and i'm inclined to agree with the asumption, is that if the dealers caught wind of an RV, they would stop selling immediately because the product that they were selling for $1220 today will now be worth $1 to $3 million(for example). They would stop selling and start cashing in their own Dinar.