Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

proof of dinar

dawarrior

You will not need proof to cash in - however if the IRS determines that Capital Gains applies after the RV then you will need proof of purchase date.

Anytime you cash in large sums of money you need proof. Even here in the good old USA. Where did you hear that you don't need any proof?

• Downvote 1

What proof are we going to need at cash in? Will we need a receipt of some kind? I bought mine from Ali and did not keep a receipt of my COD. Can anyone help.

Go back and check your email for conformation of your order. You should have received a conformation an a order receipt. I made multiple orders from DT and was able to print each receipt from my email.

Anytime you cash in large sums of money you need proof. Even here in the good old USA. Where did you hear that you don't need any proof?

I don't agree. Let's say you found $100,000 and you wanted to deposit it in the bank. By your theory they would turn away your business because you couldn't produce a receipt?? Cash is Cash period.

• Upvote 2

Actually I don't see why there would be any tax (capital gains or otherwise) on a currency exchange. You don't pay tax when you exchange for travel, why for this situation? I can understand paying tax on interest earned when you invest the money, but why before? Anyone?

If you got your dinar out of country, you can use any type of receipt for proof you were in Iraq etc during that time. The reason the bank may have said that is that you can withold capital gains upon exchange. Don't sweat it, I'm sure you can show proof of purchase for tax reasons if you get creative enough, the IRS are used to all kinds of things and have seen it all. lol