Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bookmark this thread: There will be NO RV!

WayCoolJr

Several have claimed it, but all the news articles Im reading out of Iraq say that the current currency does NOT meet the Erbil agreement.

And also its mentioned several times when they talk of RDing that they will REPLACE the current currency with newly printed money.

That means new Erbil Agreement Dinar = EAD! Hey I just named there new currency!

Again Im not an economic genius so no idea how this effects us.

Thanks for the info!

Way back in 2005 I spoke to an "expert" on the dinar and he SWORE on his life that the dinar would RV before 2005. He even sent me "official" government documents that the RV MUST happen before end of 2005. He said the government and CBI could not continue in 2006 unless there was an RV before 2005.

He sent me PDFs of some VERY realistic document with real names and everything! The bottom line is ANYTHING can be forged and he was a TOTAL LIAR!! His number was disconnected January 1 2006! LOL

I'm here to warn you all. Don't fall for this scheme!! Even Ali at DinarTrade stopped selling dinars and he warned me that I could lose ALL my investment! Ali got in trouble with the SEC and he stopped selling dinars since he KNOWS it's a sinking ship! Ali even said there is NO rv but it will be a gradual increase!

That's what he told me anyway. I don't know how many stories he's telling others but I'm glad I didn't waste any money on this paper!

Your full of Crap. Ali's troubles had nothing to do with his selling or misrepresenting the Dinar. Go back in your rabbit hole and shut the he'll up

Redenomination does NOT make people richer! It's been done all over the world and the citizens of the nation don't get richer!! It's like a stock split.

If a stock does a 4 for 1 split then then the 100 shares you had a 10 dollars each are now 400 shares at $2.50 each but it's the SAME value!!

A LOP is most certainly NOT like a stock split. In a stock split you have MORE shares, not fewer.

Hello my friend! I am an atheist too! Don't forget Jesus was MYTHICAL!! There are dozens of gods around that area like Mithras, Horus, Jesus, Tammuz, Hercules, Dionysis, Osiris, Isis, etc. So they're ALL real right? LMAO!!

When people go to church or read the bible you simply read the STORY of a god NOT the evidence of a god! Don't forget there are stories of HUNDREDS of gods on earth. Has nothing to do with them being real.

I'm SORRY for the digression! I just got turned on when I saw Atheist! :D

I will NOT bring it up again! Back on topic!

JUST GO AWAY---- evidently you are not a logical person who can see that hard facts overcome news postings that are meant for Iraqi citizens "not real bright" Redonomination in its self would do more harm than good? News Articles all over stating that even with the large 000 worthless notes: Dollars have to be used for everyday living? The news states they want to get rid of the Dollar and pay in Dinar. FIGURE IT OUT DAH !!!!! And another thing: leave religion out of this, sell your Dinar and then you can tell everyone about this one time when you had a fortune in your hands and missed out "YOU DESERVE IT" If need be contact me to sell your holdings if you have any? I will pay $50.00 a million over Dinar dealers buy back price

• Upvote 2

I find it offensive when this investment is referred to as a "get rich quick scheme." I have been waiting over 6 years for this investment to move, I hardly consider that something "quick."

Agreed. I read that statement way too often myself usually accompanied by the word "greed"...Some simply love judging others ( it happened to me too, of course, I'm only human) ...

I have been into this for more than 7 years myself.

I deem myself moderately greedy.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I dont know about you but if I turned a few thousand into a million overnight that would be quick.....just how long it would take for that day to ever happen was always in question

Point being one generally doesn't consider that "quick" when one has been invested for years waiting for it to happen. Many or most of us knew from day one it was going to be long, very long....

That's the reason why many of us deem the adjective "quick" as inappropriate when it comes to defining our expectations in regard to the RV.... I have been waiting for 7 plus years myself. I don't find that to be a "quick" mentality.

Edited by umbertino

Point being one generally doesn't consider that "quick" when one has been invested for years waiting for it to happen. Many or most of us knew from day one it was going to be long, very long....

That's the reason why many of us deem the adjective "quick" as inappropriate when it comes to defining our expectations in regard to the RV.... I have been waiting for 7 plus years myself. I don't find that to be a "quick" mentality.

I was expecting 2012 myself. Just saying......

No, it IS a get rich quick scheme since the scammers have been saying the RV will happen overnight and your $1000 of dinars will be $100,000 or a million or 3 million. It doesn't matter if you waited 20 years since the RV supposedly happens overnight which is only in the comic books!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

WaycoolJr, I have a question to ask you. What is the purpose for the redenomination?

3. So by what you are insinuating when the average Iraqi goes to market to buy a loaf of bread which cost 3.00 USD with the newly released 1.00 IQD's he will have to take

3,510 IQD in 1.00 denominations to market to buy a loaf of bread, at the present rate of 1170 IQD per 1 USD.

People keep saying this kind of thing, but if the currency is cut by a factor of 1,000, so will the price of things be cut. Otherwise, no one could afford to eat. If it takes 2,000 dinar to buy a soft drink, and they RD the currency then it will take 2 dinar to buy a soft drink.

People keep saying this kind of thing, but if the currency is cut by a factor of 1,000, so will the price of things be cut. Otherwise, no one could afford to eat. If it takes 2,000 dinar to buy a soft drink, and they RD the currency then it will take 2 dinar to buy a soft drink.

Exactly. It's all proportional. Otherwise buying a soda would be like buying a CAR! LMAO!

So when the lop happens and assume they knock off 3 zeroes then let's you have a 100,000 dinar. Your 100,000 dinar is now 100 dinar. People have gotten the horribly WRONG idea that you can somehow use the OLD notes and be instanly rich!! :rolleyes:

If they used the old notes then there's NO point in redenominating if they let people use the old currency!! The entire point of redenomination is to make the currency easier to use by getting rid of all those extra zeroes. So you have to get rid of your old notes with all the extra zeroes and get the new ones.

I said "when" the lop happens only because the CBI said there will be a lop but it was supposed to have already happened by now so you can never say 100% for sure until happens. I suppose the CBI could change their minds and just forget the lop and keep this currency so I guess I should've said "if".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Exactly. It's all proportional. Otherwise buying a soda would be like buying a CAR! LMAO!

So when the lop happens and assume they knock off 3 zeroes then let's you have a 100,000 dinar. Your 100,000 dinar is now 100 dinar. People have gotten the horribly WRONG idea that you can somehow use the OLD notes and be instanly rich!! :rolleyes:

If they used the old notes then there's NO point in redenominating if they let people use the old currency!! The entire point of redenomination is to make the currency easier to use by getting rid of all those extra zeroes. So you have to get rid of your old notes with all the extra zeroes and get the new ones.

I said "when" the lop happens only because the CBI said there will be a lop but it was supposed to have already happened by now so you can never say 100% for sure until happens. I suppose the CBI could change their minds and just forget the lop and keep this currency so I guess I should've said "if".

Ah! But your still watching. HMM

• Downvote 1

WayCool, JR, sounds like an uninformed, belligerent teenager who simply has no clue what he is talking about, but still insists on blabbering foolishly in the presence of informed adults, a sure way to show his ignorance to those who know better.

WC, as to your lack of belief in God, the world has too much of that which is amazing and lovely to have materialized out of nothing without the guiding hand of a loving creator. So when you begin chuckling foolishly because other people have faith in a Divine Creator, your behavior reveals how little you have learned in this life. You are simply showing your ignorance--or worse.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It appears he is trying to start a logical debate It appears you are here to be lied to and be spoon fed garbage by people not qualified to give any kind of opinion on forex trading. Think about it. You are listening to people that were selling MLM juice 6 months ago. Open your eyes. All of these "gurus" feed on unsofisticated, gullible, desperate poor people and use religion to help build trust.

These forums need more truth and less blind faith in people who hide behind screen names.

90% of the members here are in for a HUGE let down.

that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

You remind me of a fly, or your buddy chucky you eat shite an bother people

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hello my friend! I am an atheist too! Don't forget Jesus was MYTHICAL!! There are dozens of gods around that area like Mithras, Horus, Jesus, Tammuz, Hercules, Dionysis, Osiris, Isis, etc. So they're ALL real right? LMAO!!

When people go to church or read the bible you simply read the STORY of a god NOT the evidence of a god! Don't forget there are stories of HUNDREDS of gods on earth. Has nothing to do with them being real.

I'm SORRY for the digression! I just got turned on when I saw Atheist! :D

I will NOT bring it up again! Back on topic!

No RV and as an added bonus no God, oh how fun for you. You get to be poor in this life and spend eternity in hell.

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 1

WayCool, JR, sounds like an uninformed, belligerent teenager who simply has no clue what he is talking about, but still insists on blabbering foolishly in the presence of informed adults, a sure way to show his ignorance to those who know better.

Then inform us, please! WC is at least trying to explain the logic of why a redenomination makes a lot of sense. I understand that people don't want there to be a RD, but that doesn't make WC wrong or uninformed. The historical record suggests there has NEVER been a revaluation as everyone seems to be expecting here. Never. The Kuwait RV was not similar to this at all. It would be historically unprecedented if the dinar suddenly revalued at several times it value overnight. That doesn't mean it won't occur. But it makes the odds very, very unlikely. That is not blabbering. That is a strong suggestion that WC is right. Redenominations, on the other hand, occur quite regularly. It's a very common tool that gov't's use to give the perception of value to their currency. However, an RD does not change the purchasing power of the currency. It does give the impression that the currency has strength (even if it hasn't changed). A dinar/dollar exchange rate of 1/1 makes it seem as though the currency is stronger that if it is 1170/1. But anybody who understands foreign currency exchange knows it is not the specific rate of the currency that defines how strong it is. It's the direction of the movement (in a floating, unencumbered market) that determines how strong it is. You can sling insults all you want. But if you want credibility, you need to provide evidence of why "you know better". Otherwise you're just another delusional poster that got sucked into the overnight millionaires club.

• Upvote 1

What about those that have already had double to triple gains in the long term holdings of dinars, Warka Bank Acct.s, and the ISX....have they been forgotten?......With literally nothing going on investment wise in the U.S....these are really like mini RV's now...while we're just all waiting on it to get even better....some are asleep on this entire venture...unless they're only in it for overnight gains....lol...

I don't know where you got these facts about the Kuwaiti Dinar, but they are all wrong. And your math makes no since at all.

The facts were in the attachement of the original post. Do you read anything, or just spout off?

• Upvote 1

It appears he is trying to start a logical debate It appears you are here to be lied to and be spoon fed garbage by people not qualified to give any kind of opinion on forex trading. Think about it. You are listening to people that were selling MLM juice 6 months ago. Open your eyes. All of these "gurus" feed on unsofisticated, gullible, desperate poor people and use religion to help build trust.

These forums need more truth and less blind faith in people who hide behind screen names.

90% of the members here are in for a HUGE let down.

that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Gee, I am glad that you are here....

• Downvote 1