Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUTH OR CONSEQUENCES

Heavyduty053

Not so long ago i posted a topic that has and keeps drawing discussion and that is good whether you understand it or not. This post is not to redicule anyone for their beliefs or criticize in any way. I have read thru the discussions between members and i find that some people for the most part are only expressing how and what they understand on this subject. As i stated i don't know George i will not say whether God the father gave him insight into what he said. This is between him and his god. what his intenions were and how he brought them public is something that he will have to answer for. Passing judgement on him will not help anyone.

I have to remind myself that in this country the percentage grows of the population that don't know what the Bible says and even if they have read it doesn't understand it because it takes Gods compassion and mercy to help us understand what we read in the scriptures. You can't just pick up a bible and read it and get the true meaning of who God is and how he works when your mind is on nascar or football or there is a drive to disprove or discredit and put down anything christian. The percentage is growing every year that more and more people have put down their bibles and don't have time to spend with our lord anymore. Your heart will grow cold in understanding and you will loose the original meaning. You see God the father knows the intenions of your heart. He created each one of us with a purpose and that purpose is to help build his kingdom in what ever christian way you can contribute. He established your purpose at conception in the womb and set your path before you took your first breath.

Now this purpose also came with freedom of choice to choose for yourself if you will try to understand what he wants from you and what part you are supposed to play in his plans. Now remember that none of us are exempt from this. Christianity has become so misunderstood and its true meaning has been distorted by man not God and so many people are turned off by this. We do not set good examples for what god stands for. Christians have forgotten what their purpose is, an over the years has let the original meaning slip away. This life and all that is thrown at us everday it is easy slip into believing only what we can see, what we can take comfort in and mingle with what this world says is good for us, and the sad side of this is after years of doing this God becomes a distant voice of reason. At this point his helpful guidance is slowly sinking away as we decide to make our own way.

A few ask why has God lets things like killing, 9/11 and all the other events that should be under his control happen to us. One reason is understanding that man brings power of choice into play here. Example::If a man decides he is going to break the door down and kill and rob a house because it is in the rich section of town and looks like money will be in there.......Now answer this truly::::is this god that caused this or did this man use his power to choose whether to committ this crime or could he have passed the thought and walked on by...Your choice. As for cancer, heart attack and other personal events that brings release from this life. Each one of us have a set number of days or years that we will be here. Is cancer Gods fault if man poisons the air or adds preservatives to food, pestisides, Heat strokes, not being healthy. Did he cause this or is this something man is destroying life with. For the most part people do not live a healthy lifestyle and it will cut our lives short and if you add anything to that well the odds grow for early checkout. Please understand that God is to big to shake your fist at and get away with it, we all will answer for ourselves.

It is easy to see why there are so many in this life that disbelieve or choose to live outside of what God intended for his people. He is a part of all our lives and will be until we shut him out and that is what he granted you the power to choose. Does he control our actions sometimes and sometimes not depends on us. We must remember that what God stands for is everything that is good. Hurtful and sinful things will happen and are in this world until he makes it right and he will, the question is when will this be and how many will be caught up still choosing their own way. There are some things that God lets happen like nature and storms if you are blessed enough to survive then there is something to be learned and something to think about, but we must find out what it is. If God brings us to something he promised to also bring us thru it.

This Financial reshuffling of the world is occurring because some nations have progressed while others are sinking further in the abyess. Many say this is man's invention and he is the author. This is only true for all who believe that God has no hand in it. Gods intenion in this is for the good of mankind and not so some can have more money than they have ever had in their life become selfish and forget about the less forncinate. The intenions of the heart will come into play here, God will be watching to see what you do with your blessing. I hope that if just one person has seen any light into his thinking here by reading this then my purpose is not in vein. It doen't matter to me if George is or was right or gurus or whomever with their predictions i will read and hope and pray and remember what my prioritys are when the green light is here. If i can make some difference in someones life then that is my purpose..............Heavyduty053

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

Hi Heavy

Someone gave you a negative so I evened it out. This is certainly posted in the correct forum.

If you do not believe in GOD and think that the universe is just random events, so be it. Einstein is a hero of mine and the quote I love the best is "GOD does not roll dice with the universe" :) :) :)

You could make a difference in my life and quit posting....especially such long dribble but altogether would be preferable.

Good message but you do this like every other day. Give it a rest.

YOU KNOW THE DRILL, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T CLICK ON IT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2

No need to pass judgement, he was wrong. It didn't happen during the timeframe he stated and it still didn't happen when the interpretation changed to include 1/3rd of the month. That is not passing judgement at all. That is just stating a fact.

• Downvote 2

You could make a difference in my life and quit posting....especially such long dribble but altogether would be preferable.

I am just planting the seed it is God that will make it grow with your permission of course. He will never force himself on anybody.

YOU KNOW THE DRILL, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T CLICK ON IT! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I think debrattz expressed my exact sentiments. Besides it is in "Off Topic" +1 Deb and thanks for the post Heavy053!

Hi Heavy

Someone gave you a negative so I evened it out. This is certainly posted in the correct forum.

If you do not believe in GOD and think that the universe is just random events, so be it. Einstein is a hero of mine and the quote I love the best is "GOD does not roll dice with the universe" :) :) :)

Thank You

I'm with ya Heavy. We have so many in need. People that we know.

We're anxious to help them and the church. Churches are really

stressed right now because they are tapped out from helping

all those in need. GO RV!!!

Thanks i just wished more people would see the truth