Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi dinar accepted into IMF 6-27-11 Rumor

harrysmug

June 27, 2011 07:12 am · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation) · Comments Off

Just now in my stock trading room(who i got into the dinar), a friend in texas whos son in law is serving in iraq, he came in and stated “mornin storm, good news from son in law” “things a popping in bagdad/rumors/news all over” said “the dinar has become accepted as a world currency by IMF” Then he said “you would think al jazera or someone would have something on this”

we have been asking him to find stuff out for months, and he kept coming up with nothing. and now out of the blue this is what he said. the call was from last night.

I generally don’t listen to this type of stuff but this guy doesnt frequent dinar forums at all….all i have, best we can do.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

You sure you mean the IMF? I would think they accept the IQD. You sure you don't mean the WTO or something? Mabe I'm missing something.

From Wikipedia,

The Ministry of Finance is the Iraq government agency responsible for Finance of Iraq and banks.

The World Trade Organization (WTO) is an organization that intends to supervise and liberalize international trade

Edited by Cyanide

You sure you mean the IMF? I would think they accept the IQD. You sure you don't mean the WTO or something? Mabe I'm missing something.

From Wikipedia,

The Ministry of Finance is the Iraq government agency responsible for Finance of Iraq and banks.

The World Trade Organization (WTO) is an organization that intends to supervise and liberalize international trade

I copied article and it says IMF International Monetary Fund

■Iraq joined the Fund on December 27, 1945; Article XIV

My link

They were actually "Thrown Out" of the IMF years and years ago, when there currency fell through the floor.

I think what people are wanting to know is, did they get there IMF membership back yet.

I think that happens on the 30th, or as all these articles state, when there currency is tradeable.

Could this have anything to do with it?

http://www.forex.tra...ubmit=Go&tz=GMT

BAGHDAD (Iba) ... . Hosts the Iraqi side, the last meeting of the International Advisory and Monitoring in the Jordanian capital Amman on Thursday, 30/6/2011.

A statement by the Supreme Audit Agency has received the independent press (Iba) a copy of which will participate in the meeting the President of the Board of Supreme Audit Chairman of the Committee financial experts as well as members of the Council of the International Advisory and Monitoring Board are representatives of the Secretary General of the United Nations and the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank and the Arab Fund for Economic Development and Alajtmaayukzlk Iraq's representative in the Council mentioned ..

The statement said the meeting will hand over the files to the Development Fund for Iraq Committee financial experts after the end of the mandate of the International Advisory and Monitoring on the basis of Security Council resolution No. 1956 in the year 2010 ..

. He held a press conference to issue a report to the Council in the last hotel Alantercontnntabad o'clock noon on 30/6/2011 after the meeting. ( النهاية ) / ع /.. (End) / p /

From Wikipedia,

Oh, I made a mistake. IMF - I was thinking Iraqi Ministry of Finance. I think it's supposed to be International Monetary Fund. Duh.

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an intergovernmental organization that oversees the global financial system by following[clarification needed] the macroeconomic policies of its member countries, in particular those with an impact on exchange rate and the balance of payments

Oh, I made a mistake. IMF - I was thinking Iraqi Ministry of Finance. I think it's supposed to be International Monetary Fund. Duh.

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an intergovernmental organization that oversees the global financial system by following[clarification needed] the macroeconomic policies of its member countries, in particular those with an impact on exchange rate and the balance of payments

Yes, we know that...LOL

They were actually "Thrown Out" of the IMF years and years ago, when there currency fell through the floor.

I think what people are wanting to know is, did they get there IMF membership back yet.

I think that happens on the 30th, or as all these articles state, when there currency is tradeable.

maybe something dont know

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2011/06/june-30th-iraq-imf-un-world-bank-arab.html