Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

thank you for the short time here

loriluvs2play

Shift, I have a 19 year old son with Down syndrome and I take offense at your comment! Just taking a personal moment to say this, "Watch what you say because you never know who is listening." www.r-word.org

You're definitely right on this one and even though you were not talking to me here I'll remember your words and will try to apply them to myself in my daily behavior.. It's a simple truth what you stated but way too often overlooked.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

Did you smell your name? I can't believe how fast you come out of the woodwork to spew your crap!

You must have a team of illegal aliens working these threads so you can post so much! Either that or you live on here 24/7.

By your stated opinions, this investment isn't going to make you much money, why then do you spend so much time here depressing everyone?

Gave you a plus one. Trust me, you aint the only one who can't stand the Jersey BOI Hard as they come crap bird routine.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Gave you a plus one. Trust me, you aint the only one who can't stand the Jersey BOI Hard as they come crap bird routine.

Well then you two should hold hands together, sit around the campfire, and sing sweet hyms till you fall asleep under the stars...... That would just be soooo grand!!! laugh.gif

You must also get upset because I dont tell you what you want to hear and you have no rebuttal for the things I bring forward.....So I guess I can understand why the only thing left you can do is sit back and try to insult me.....its pretty funny actually!!! laugh.gif

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

My apologies upgradable.Won't speak of it again.

Thank you for your apology. I appreciate it. That is my buzzword and gets my hackles up every time. All the racial and sexual slurs are univerally abhored. This is one of the last bastions of discrimination and I've made it my life's work to bring attention to it. I'm sorry, shiFT, that you were the one in my sites this time.

I'd seriously love it if you (and everyone) looked at the PSA done with Jane Lynch and Lauren Potter from Glee: http://www.r-word.org/r-word-not-acceptable-psa.aspx

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you to the few that have been kind to this newbie . And to those who have not that's ok too. Dogmatic1 I will miss you the most..NOT... and to keepm, your babble and lack of knowledge will not be missed.. So long Oh I almost forgot.... Dogmatic1 since you love to flex your beer muscles can you pick me up by my waistband and toss me out the door please?

hmmmm? loriluvs2play? See you on AdultFriendFinder! j/k

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Upgradeable,

Love the new R word RESPECT! Somehow that is lacking in many of the posts lately. Thank you for the link.

This dinar thing is consuming so many investors. It has been said in other posts that we should stay focused on what really is important...our faith, families and our daily lives. So many people are talking about what they will do once the RV happens. I think that we should all be doing something now to reach out to others. Random acts of kindness and paying it forward to start. As I see it, it is not about spending money on others- we need to give of ourselves. Once we take the focus off of ourselves and our circumstances and use that energy to help others we become less self-centered and can find joy in the midst of the storm.

I understand that many of the people that participate on this site are at their wits end and are desperate, for that I am truly sorry. However, this is not the place to viciously attack others.

Freedom of speech is one thing, UGLY is another. I hope many took the time to read the link you shared and that their hearts are softened.

Once again,

Thank you

ArmyMomRN

• Upvote 1

You just keep proving my point everytime you move those fingers......

I have you on Block.......biggrin.gif CUZ>

I have to get Oxygen every time I look at your Hat........emot-shakehead.gif Snot slingin tears flying Rolling on the floor Hilarious.

If you must bother with a reply, Venture in at your own risk Keepmlost..........emot-eek.gif

Goooo RV! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the dramatic exit and the laugh -- I needed it! I quite enjoyed reading all the comments. Oh, and keepm, you usually make me laugh, too, all by yourself :lol:

With a board of this size, there are always bound to be a few sour grapes, but not all of them are so entertaining! ;)

I hope you find a place where you're happier... :tiphat:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1