Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

thank you for the short time here

loriluvs2play

I'm not sure whats going with Lori, Keepm and Dogmatic but I have to apologize to all members here that have had the misforune of reading my unpleasant rants. I posted a new topic but it didnt make the board (in considering my past use of the english slang, I understand completely)

I am not new here or in this investment, I’ve been invested for the past 2 years in hopes of repairing the damage done to our (my families) life. I may or may not be a newbie at DV but I definitely am a newbie in owning my mistakes of late. Today I want to sincerely apologize for the rudeness and callous statements I have made in this public forum. It dawned on me yesterday morning that my personal difficulties over the past years have made me jaded and downright rude to everyone. In 2008 my family and I lost everything, our business, real estate and all of our savings (approximately $6M in assets) and in enduring this, I became extremely resentful and bitter towards everyone and everything I could blame. Yesterday it finally came to me that one of our major responsibilities in life is how we deal with the ups and downs life throws at us. I have to say I failed miserably again. In June of 2008 at the age of 39, I woke to helplessly watch everything I had worked for crumble in front of me. I then had to look my wife and children in the eye and tell them there financial future was gone like a vapor of smoke. Oh I can say that it was circumstances beyond my control or that unscrupulous people took advantage of a high pressure situation, but the simple undeniable truth is, that I am responsible and I cannot take out my heart brake on others any longer. For all those I have offended with my rude, and distasteful comments in the past, please forgive me I guess at 42 I'm finally trying to grow up.

JS3

JS3 .. I respect you for posting this. We all have trials and tribulations but some are bigger than others. I won't bore you with what I've been through the past 5 years but it might make you look at your situation differently. That isn't saying yours are not huge. At present I am watching my wife slowly wither away to nothing of the vibrant beautiful woman of a short time ago. I don't know how much longer but I try to cherish each precious moment. Suddenly money has very little value. I try not to allow my self the luxury of being bitter as this journey is too short and we contribute to the mood of it. .........just wish lori realized it isn't that bad.....2 sides to every story and in defense of Keepm...everybody says things at one time or another that others don't agree with but I think he's a decent person with decent views Too many people are looking to jump astraddle of somebody elses opinion if it differs from theirs. my 3 cents :D Wish you GOD speed and cheers. stay positive!! :)

• Upvote 4

JS3 ..that is a much better post and I respect you for posting it. We all have trials and tribulations but some are bigger than others. I won't bore you with what I've been through the past 5 years but it might make you look at your situation differently. That isn't saying yours are not huge. At present I am watching my wife slowly wither away to nothing of the vibrant beautiful woman of a short time ago. I don't know how much longer but I try to cherish each precious moment. Suddenly money has very little value. I try not to allow my self the luxury of being bitter as this journey is too short and we contribute to the mood of it. ..........Wish you GOD speed and cheers. Try to stay positive!! :)

Thank you tandy,

For your perspective, it is something I have been sadly lacking of late. I sincerely hope you and your wife the best and will be praying for your family. Thanks again.

• Upvote 2

and to keepm, your babble and lack of knowledge will not be missed..

End Quote

Would be interesting (infact it would be a lot of Fun) to understand what your parameters are as for proven knowledge when it comes to the IQD......I guess we'll never know since you decided to leave us... But that is a hint by itself, isn't it... Best

Reminds me of a line from a Paul Simon song...

"I've come back to tell you I'm gone."

jeeezzzzzzzzzeeee

Good one.

Worlds20Smallest20Violin_RE_Goodbye_Sharenator-s422x422-64210.jpg I'll Play for ya...

Awesome. Thanks.

I will be gone for a hour or so to get some milk. Just in case anyone was wondering, i dont want to start a panic.

Great post.And spot on.

In 2008 my family and I lost everything, our business, real estate and all of our savings (approximately $6M in assets) and in enduring this, I became extremely resentful and bitter towards everyone and everything I could blame. Yesterday it finally came to me that one of our major responsibilities in life is how we deal with the ups and downs life throws at us. I have to say I failed miserably again. In June of 2008 at the age of 39, I woke to helplessly watch everything I had worked for crumble in front of me.

End Quote

Sorry to hear about all your ordeals. I do wish you the Best.

Edited by umbertino

Don't look so sad

I know its over

But life goes on

and this old world keeps on turning

Let just be glad

we had this time together

There`s no need to watch the bridges

That your burning.

For the good times.

hahahahahahhahahahahahahah SEE YA

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 1

I was just playing!....I guess, loriluvs2play....didn't want to play. Just sayin' :)

Don't take the bait Dogmatic. She posted this same drivel last night trying to get you to ban her. Some kind of weird badge of honor. Don't give it to her. Let's all put her on our ignore list and make her stay here forever!!!! Or at least let someone else ban her. :lol:

Is this all because Adam is a sore loser and a spoiled little infidel? He takes peoples money then tells them not to speak their mind. Is this the kind of person you do business with? I think not. Take a trip to Belize with my dinar not on your life biff aka Adam... I wouldn't trust Adam the Sham Wham fool with any of my dinar... He and his minions ban people for speaking their mind.

another site . com

Hahahaha thats funny.....ive been speaking my mind since feb of last year and havent been banned.....this is one of the only places you can actually have an opinion and speak it without the fear of being banned!!!

• Upvote 1

What the hell is wrong with everyone????? :o Is it invasion of the bodysnatchers? Adam is a businessman and is filling a niche for people that need it. If there wasn't a market for it-it wouldn't exist. It's that simple. I am not V.I.P. because I don't think I need it, Adam isn't twisting my arm either.

I am also a moderator on a forex site, we do not allow emails, links to commercial sites etc. We don't even allow people to share other trading techniques without a disclaimer. There are legal reasons for this, and lawsuits do result from poor moderation at times. I can see why they are strict. Just saying. :unsure:

Hahahaha thats funny.....ive been speaking my mind since feb of last year and havent been banned.....this is one of the only places you can actually have an opinion and speak it without the fear of being banned!!!

Now that is funny! lol

• Upvote 2

Marie, why add insult to more injury. For those who choose to leave just leave. Simple and very professional. You have folks on this site that will Flame and insult you but at least you can just move on quietly and not create more havoc on your way out or just create another account to give the shroud of you leaving because you don't like the way things are run. I don't think Adam really gives your leaving a second thought. He has handled the others mods and folks living with class. He did not flame he just said good luck and left the door open if they choose to return. And as Okie says NUFF SAID PERIOD.

So have i and i have not been here as long either. If you comments are not full of racism or something that could be seen as racism yes you deserve to be banned. Busting on the President well you can always reelect someone else. But when you post something referring to race then you have issues. I roast presidents and Okie. I keep it toward the dinar and but the line has to be drawn. You can allow people to speculate and we all know that some of those gurus are telling some whoopers but well we all wait and see. All of these sites that promote the dinar have reference to dinar sellers so please now Adam has stolen your money well you made the choice to hit the buy button. So by pointing fingers at Adam remember 4 are point back at the person who decided to invest.

• Upvote 1

I banned her this morning.

thank yousmile.gif and thank you for being loyal and holding the fort down...and to bumper and dogmatic....thank you so much for keeping it pleasant with your responses...this whole thing just breaks my heart and I hope adam responds to this thread...thanks adam for all you dosmile.gif

• Upvote 1

Looks like someone else is about to get banned

He/she's quoting from another site. But he/she should have made it clearer.. But he/she is a newbie, so it can be forgiven ( for not considering showing more properly it's from anothersite.com)

Edited by umbertino

Im not even going to bother reading past the first page... As to why this person is getting so much attention is beyond me. Someone who has posted 21 times and feels the need to write a post to say thier goodbyes..... REALLY? <_<

• Upvote 1

Thank you to the few that have been kind to this newbie . And to those who have not that's ok too. Dogmatic1 I will miss you the most..NOT... and to keepm, your babble and lack of knowledge will not be missed.. So long Oh I almost forgot.... Dogmatic1 since you love to flex your beer muscles can you pick me up by my waistband and toss me out the door please?

The drool was probably falling out the side of your mouth as you wrote this. Having an extra chromosome doesn't make you special. Oh wait it does.

Don't let the door of reality hit you on the way out. happy trails.

• Upvote 1

The drool was probably falling out the side of your mouth as you wrote this. Having an extra chromosome doesn't make you special. Oh wait it does.

Shift, I have a 19 year old son with Down syndrome and I take offense at your comment! Just taking a personal moment to say this, "Watch what you say because you never know who is listening." www.r-word.org

• Upvote 3

Is this really necessary? So she left... who cares.. Is it necessary to degrade her and call her names? Is this what Dinar Vets has become?

BTW... I have a disabled son too and I TAKE OFFENSE to your comment!

GROW UP! Quit acting like a little boy and act like a man IF you are one!

• Upvote 2

This crap is getting waaay too highschool for me, People. :angry: I came to this site for information on an investment. Not for the cliques, innuendos, name calling, and other **** you see teenagers do. God, I hope this RV's soon... :wacko:

Did you smell your name? I can't believe how fast you come out of the woodwork to spew your crap!

You must have a team of illegal aliens working these threads so you can post so much! Either that or you live on here 24/7.

By your stated opinions, this investment isn't going to make you much money, why then do you spend so much time here depressing everyone?

Saw keepm's name called out...never saw yours...what's your excuse? :P

• Upvote 3