Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

thank you for the short time here

loriluvs2play

Thank you to the few that have been kind to this newbie . And to those who have not that's ok too. Dogmatic1 I will miss you the most..NOT... and to keepm, your babble and lack of knowledge will not be missed.. So long Oh I almost forgot.... Dogmatic1 since you love to flex your beer muscles can you pick me up by my waistband and toss me out the door please?

• Upvote 31
  • Downvote 38

Thank you to the few that have been kind to this newbie . And to those who have not that's ok too. Dogmatic1 I will miss you the most..NOT... and to keepm, your babble and lack of knowledge will not be missed.. So long Oh I almost forgot.... Dogmatic1 since you love to flex your beer muscles can you pick me up by my waistband and toss me out the door please?

C'ya

• Upvote 2

link please :lol:

bye bye baby bye bye,

that was all she wrote.

wow I got a negative?

I guess someone didn't like the song???

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

What a Bimbo... Sorry, but this continuing passion play of members going to the OTHER site with the Old mods is getting tiresome. If you decide to leave- please show a bit of class. Simple thing but evidently hard to do. I've been to the other site and it's a website- nothing more, nothing less... but, it seems like a large % of the people that have moved over think they're entering a new world of intrigue and 'who-done-it'. It was boring the first day, now, it's simply SAD.

If you're moving to the other site for knowledge and information- goodbye and good luck; if you're moving over there because you've fallen into the web of deceit woven through innuendo, supplication, or foundless implications- goodbye- goodluck- and please get an adult to cross the street with you.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

What a Bimbo... Sorry, but this continuing passion play of members going to the OTHER site with the Old mods is getting tiresome. If you decide to leave- please show a bit of class. Simple thing but evidently hard to do. I've been to the other site and it's a website- nothing more, nothing less... but, it seems like a large % of the people that have moved over think they're entering a new world of intrigue and 'who-done-it'. It was boring the first day, now, it's simply SAD.

If you're moving to the other site for knowledge and information- goodbye and good luck; if you're moving over there because you've fallen into the web of deceit woven through innuendo, supplication, or foundless implications- goodbye- goodluck- and please get an adult to cross the street with you.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

I don't even know who you are or what this is about. Why not leave like a normal person rather than wasting bandwidth?

• Upvote 3

LOL....I know I just need to do so much moreresearch to understand what's goin on! So sorry my lack of knowledge scared you off! Oh well!! Toodles!

Did you smell your name? I can't believe how fast you come out of the woodwork to spew your crap!

You must have a team of illegal aliens working these threads so you can post so much! Either that or you live on here 24/7.

By your stated opinions, this investment isn't going to make you much money, why then do you spend so much time here depressing everyone?

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 10

Good luck to you Lori on that other site!!

I "heard" that you might want to take a book to read with you as it is kinda dead over there, like 16-19 in chat last night and 6-8 of those are mods!!

Not bashing that other site just making a point as I wish all of them luck also!!

I will leave the honors to Dogmatic1 who BTW is a very good mod!! tip_hat.gif

Have a good day and hit the [x] at the top right hand side of this forum as you leave!!

I will ask Dogmatic1 to turn off the lights for you!!

Good Luck to you and yours! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Bump

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2