Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I don't know how you all stand it

Sandi,

The BS meter guy here. The problem with any investment is you have zero control over the outcome. Unfortunately someone put the hurry up it's happening expectation in your heads.

Re group and look at it from a realistic investment approach. Logically the currency has to go up in value. Now remember this is a whole different culture from ours. Their political sessions can resemble screaming riots. They are a patient culture and when all the back room political deals are done something will happen.....on their time frame.....not ours.

So lock your Dinars up and go enjoy the summer and don't check the rumors section.....those so called Gurus will drive you crazy and I will have to call B.S. again.

Hang tight Sandi. The foreseeable future looks bright. Many have responded the way you and your Husband did. STAY VESTED! The money is spent and gone, now you have a pile of Dinar. Give it time and let it work for you. What's to lose. Have a great 1! Slay.

• Upvote 1

I wish you the best.....for many of us, we got into this investment from a hope and dream of a close friend. I believe that Iraq has the potential to become a very strong country and with that the IQD should follow its strength as well. I think that it is best to work on the reality of day to day life and tuck your Dinars in a safe place. We will all know when this becomes a reality by seeing this as a tradeable currency on FOREX. Untill that time enjoy your family and just be glad you are where you are in the world......it could always be worse somewhere else. :0)

P.S.

Great to hear that you would do good if this turns into a great thing.....either way .......try your best.

cheers

BLUE

:)

• Upvote 1

If this investment doesn't pay off enough for you two to start your ranch then I hope you win the lottery or some other good fortune comes your way.The world needs more people like you.Best of Luck to both of you......and everyone else :)

Cheers,

Sparky

Hopefully it will come true

Edited by Heavyduty053

sandi...you will never know just how many lives you touched by opening your home to childern that need you...my personal story began in foster homes (alot of them) some good some not until one day my prayers were answered by being adopted into a family..now thats the " key" word family...Im sure the girls you fostered will always call you and your husband family so in my opinion you are already truly blessed and like others have said stuff is just icing on the cake but you cant replace unconditional love of people who want to love...so however great or small this investment is dont be discouraged because you have earned so many jews in your crown for giving love to others and leaving an impression in their hearts....god bless you and stay positive...smile.gif cindy

• Upvote 1

Sandi, you are not alone, most of us feel

like you, most of us have purchased dinar

long, long ago.I bough mine 6 yrs ago and

heard it might revalue then.. so don't lose

heart. Sometimes I get off the roller coaster,

but I will never lose hope! I believe you have

a God-given dream, trust HIM to bring it to

pass, no matter what happens to the Dinar.

I know I am, He is my HOPE!

Thank you so much for all the warm responses. This really is a great group of people. It would be nice if all things work out the way we hope, that one day we 'dinarians' could actually meet....kind of like a secret club ;)

So if this thing ever does pop, I'm in southeastern PA. Look us up...we'll be "New Dawn Girls Ranch"

Blessings,

Sandi

And of course...GO RV!

Wow!! This was a great read and everyone who has responded has been great!!!

SandiR, my wife and I are also foster parents for younger girls. We have 2 of our own, so we only take on girls, (for obvious reasons), we hope to have great succes like you have. Its a lot harder than what we thought, but we have made a commitment and are sticking to it. Its nice to hear your story cause it hits home.

sandi...you will never know just how many lives you touched by opening your home to childern that need you...my personal story began in foster homes (alot of them) some good some not until one day my prayers were answered by being adopted into a family..now thats the " key" word family...Im sure the girls you fostered will always call you and your husband family so in my opinion you are already truly blessed and like others have said stuff is just icing on the cake but you cant replace unconditional love of people who want to love...so however great or small this investment is dont be discouraged because you have earned so many jews in your crown for giving love to others and leaving an impression in their hearts....god bless you and stay positive...smile.gif cindy

im so sorry should have said jewels not jews how embarring...mellow.gif

DO NOT, Absolutely DO NOT give up on the dinar. It will revalue and the wait is not as long now as it used to be. You have probably spent around 3.5K or a little less on Dinar. It is an investment - just sit tight. If it only comes in at a buck you will have made 2.5 mil on a $3500 investment. If it comes in at let's say 3.22 - that is an EIGHT MILLION DOLLAR return and just think about this - what if it does come in at 5.25 or higher - at 5.25 - that is over 13 million us dollars - keep focused on the return on investment - you have already spent the money to buy the dinars - just let it ride. Don't throw this opportunity away - it is closer than ever. This is not a pipe-dream. You will have the money to follow your dream of a shelter for troubled teens. Don't give up on it. There are people that have been in this investment since 2003 - Please, hang in there - the enemy of your soul would like for you to throw in the towel because your dream is to do something good which will result in rescuing people that might not ever have a chance. You are in their future. Please don't give up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sandi, be thankful you just got in. I remember all the guru hype in 2005 on, with the closed door meetings, fed contacts, boots on the ground, etc. The only boots on the ground were somewhere here in the US standing in a pile of bullshcizah. People rushed out and bought, bought, bought. There are hustlers out there encouraging buying by spreading false information I would bet. I don't know and don't care who they are. I bought into the position I wanted and have held that until I sold off some in May. Anyone who says they have some kind of "in the know" high level contact is either a liar or being lied to. Anyone in that kind of position would never discuss this with anyone that didn't have a need to know, much less someone spreading info on an open website. I bought my first batch of dinar in May or June of 2004 and the b.s has been flying ever since. Every weekend, every end of the month, by the end of they year. You will never know what motivates the people who put out this stuff, but I'd bet their personality type could be found in a psychology textbook.

Since 2004 I've buried 2 friends from cancer and have another in the battle with it so I've spent the last 2 years not giving a crap about dinar or even if it would make me a millionaire overnight. I've been studying cancer research since my girlfriend was diagnosed in May of 2008 with ocular melanoma and given a 10% chance of 5yr survival. Money can't change that. I'd give every penny of this potential money if it would get novel protocol's on line to the public, but even that wouldn't help. The FDA is a large ship to turn around. Most of these so called guru's are blowing smoke. They may think they know someone, but they don't. Even Frank is starting to hold his flock in suspense until his next conference call. I'm not trying to cast aspersions on him, just how I see it. But, like a TV show its always, stay tuned to the next episode. Its been that way since the beginning. Search the older forums and you will find names that either are now changed, or have faded into the sunset.

In any event, you hold currency and will likely end up in one of three situations: 1) get your money back, 2) lose some on the buyback from the vig you have to pay a dealer or back, or 3) make money. As long as what you spent is not hurting your standard of living, run with it. Just take what the cheerleaders say with a grain of salt. Read all the bad news you can from good researchers. There is a wealth of knowledge to be found in the archives of the forums, and many go back to at least 2004. Live your life and don't get wrapped up in this. With what you have, you will do well in a best case scenario. On the downside, you may lose a couple hundred bucks. At this point for me, I don't care one way or the other. Nothing the guru's say even gives me a heart palpatation. It's all been said before. The difference is, the CBI and others are actually saying something. But Iraq and their way of doing things is so afu'd, it doesn't matter anyway. It will do something when Allah wills it to happen. Iraq is a country full of sects that hate each other and they're trying to be the first to pull a country together out of people that would rather kill each other. Sunni's, Shiites, Eastern Orthodox, Chaldeans, Kuirds? Not one has a good word to say about the other.

Your heart is in the right place. Keep working to succeed in your goals without regard to Iraq and you won't be disappointed. Never bank on anyone that still thinks in terms of "Tribe". This is the 21st century and they are still arguing/killing about who is the rightful successor to Mohammed. He's been dead since 632AD. It won't end until the last Muslim is standing. When the oil dries up, they go back to the 7th century. I didn't mean to write a tome, but the moral of the story is, don't count on it and don't get emotionally involved. You obviously have a noble goal, so work toward it as though you never heard of an Iraqi Dinar.

Best of Luck.

Sandi.. Hang on You will be compensated for your Patience. I commend you for your ( and your husband) work with children. That's what life is about in the end.. Giving love ...Once you sincerely give then the receiving is granted most of the time.

Edited by umbertino