Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I don't know how you all stand it

First post here. I thought maybe I’d share my story. I bought dinar last March when a friend of mine told me over lunch about this “amazing opportunity, we’re going to be rich.” I’m normally a pretty skeptical person so went home and did nothing until the following weekend when she called me and said breathlessly “PLEASE tell me you bought dinars!” I said no, why, and she said “It’s happening!!” and told me that she and her husband were listening to the conference call right now and Hillarious was over in the ME and it was going down!

I called my husband, we discussed it, and quickly bought 2.5 million dinar online that Saturday afternoon thinking we had squeaked in just under the deadline, but in the back of my mind I sort of wondered why they would still be selling dinar IF it was actually “going down right now!”

Now I have to say here that the whole reason this investment even appealed to me in the first place is because our dream has been to open a ranch for teen girls and therapeutic riding school for at-risk youth. We also want to do some horse rescue, and pair the girls each up with a horse that needs their individual care. My husband and I are therapeutic foster parents and over the past 20 years have taken in over 100 kids in our home. We have always wanted to open a place that would enable us to help more kids. As you can see, opening a place like this would take a lot of money. We became 501c3 status in January, but in today’s financial climate it’s hard to find people who will fund something like this on such a large scale. We asked ourselves, could this dinar RV be the answer to our prayers?

Well, that Monday came and went and nothing. Tuesday, nothing…Wednesday, nothing…and so on for March. For the next few weeks my friend would send me excited emails/texts about how “it’s happening today!!” or tomorrow, etc. But it never did. So I put it out of my mind for a few weeks when her texts stopped coming.

About a month ago I began researching this thing myself and found, among others, this site. Above all the others, this site seemed to be the most down-to-earth and grounded. I read, read, read and gained a lot of knowledge with the information offered here. Some days the investment seemed hopeful, others not.

Then last week things seemed to be heating up, and I found myself getting excited again. Maybe it really WAS going to happen after all! My husband and I started talking about our ranch again. It was going to happen before June 30th – probably sooner. But now as each day goes by, the talk is less and less optimistic, and now all I’m practically reading is how certain there’s going to be a LOP which will make our investment barely break even if you read some of the more well-reasoned out posts. I hate to say it but they make sense.

What it all comes down to is no one knows anything for sure - I do understand that. But for me, if nothing happens by the 30th I don’t think I’ll be able to take it anymore. Maybe you are all strong enough to read the ups and downs day after day, month after month, but I don’t think I am. This is the desire of my heart on the line here – to provide a place for hurt teens and animals to heal. This roller-coaster ride is making me heart-sick.

I feel like I have come to know many of you through your posts and have enjoyed the family feeling. Sometimes your humor has had me laughing out loud. For example “LOPsters – they make me crabby.” Hahaha! And some of the graphics, like the BS meters, are hilarious. I will truly miss all that. But you are all a lot stronger than me to be able to take this crazy ride indefinitely.

Sorry this got a little long. If you’re still here, thanks for bearing with me. I wish you all the best.

Sandi

I’ve got to say it…GO RV!

• Upvote 17

Sandi, you and your husband sound like genuinely mature, reasonable people. Remove yourselves from the emotional aspect of this, lower your expectations and go about your lives. Then, when it happens... your dreams will take shape. It is heartbreaking to see people putting themselves in unhealthy situations. Yours is but one story of many... stay well and best of luck to you and all.

• Upvote 9

What it all comes down to is no one knows anything for sure - I do understand that. But for me, if nothing happens by the 30th I don’t think I’ll be able to take it anymore. Maybe you are all strong enough to read the ups and downs day after day, month after month, but I don’t think I am. This is the desire of my heart on the line here – to provide a place for hurt teens and animals to heal. This roller-coaster ride is making me heart-sick.

Thanks for your post Sandi, & appreciate your honesty! I also commend you and your husband for your well-intentioned plans and dreams to help teens and animals. If it's any consolation, there are people on here who've been in this thing for the last 8 yrs. If you have to, for your sanity, step away from the forums and live your life. You'll find out about it either through e-mail or text if you signed up for the notification, and I'm sure your friend will let you know. I believe this thing will happen sooner than later. If you've been reading these forums, you know there are very compelling reasons for this to happen. Stay hopeful but grounded. You know how they say, "It's darkest before the dawn", I feel that's the case here. Hang in there! Shalom. smile.gif

Well said, Jax & Hbomb!

• Upvote 5

First post here. I thought maybe I’d share my story. I bought dinar last March when a friend of mine told me over lunch about this “amazing opportunity, we’re going to be rich.” I’m normally a pretty skeptical person so went home and did nothing until the following weekend when she called me and said breathlessly “PLEASE tell me you bought dinars!” I said no, why, and she said “It’s happening!!” and told me that she and her husband were listening to the conference call right now and Hillarious was over in the ME and it was going down!

I called my husband, we discussed it, and quickly bought 2.5 million dinar online that Saturday afternoon thinking we had squeaked in just under the deadline, but in the back of my mind I sort of wondered why they would still be selling dinar IF it was actually “going down right now!”

Now I have to say here that the whole reason this investment even appealed to me in the first place is because our dream has been to open a ranch for teen girls and therapeutic riding school for at-risk youth. We also want to do some horse rescue, and pair the girls each up with a horse that needs their individual care. My husband and I are therapeutic foster parents and over the past 20 years have taken in over 100 kids in our home. We have always wanted to open a place that would enable us to help more kids. As you can see, opening a place like this would take a lot of money. We became 501c3 status in January, but in today’s financial climate it’s hard to find people who will fund something like this on such a large scale. We asked ourselves, could this dinar RV be the answer to our prayers?

Well, that Monday came and went and nothing. Tuesday, nothing…Wednesday, nothing…and so on for March. For the next few weeks my friend would send me excited emails/texts about how “it’s happening today!!” or tomorrow, etc. But it never did. So I put it out of my mind for a few weeks when her texts stopped coming.

About a month ago I began researching this thing myself and found, among others, this site. Above all the others, this site seemed to be the most down-to-earth and grounded. I read, read, read and gained a lot of knowledge with the information offered here. Some days the investment seemed hopeful, others not.

Then last week things seemed to be heating up, and I found myself getting excited again. Maybe it really WAS going to happen after all! My husband and I started talking about our ranch again. It was going to happen before June 30th – probably sooner. But now as each day goes by, the talk is less and less optimistic, and now all I’m practically reading is how certain there’s going to be a LOP which will make our investment barely break even if you read some of the more well-reasoned out posts. I hate to say it but they make sense.

I feel like I have come to know many of you through your posts and have enjoyed the family feeling. Sometimes your humor has had me laughing out loud. For example “LOPsters – they make me crabby.” Hahaha! And some of the graphics, like the BS meters, are hilarious. I will truly miss all that. But you are all a lot stronger than me to be able to take this crazy ride indefinitely.

Sorry this got a little long. If you’re still here, thanks for bearing with me. I wish you all the best.

Sandi

When it does RV I will invest in ur home.biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

don't worry there is going to be something maybe huge or maybe a small RV

Rev:18 talks about how rich Iraq is going to be they are the richest country in the world before it's demise That is what I'm counting on that small window God Bless You and your efforts. I've been in this for 7 years and have heard every thing in the world why it is going up tomorrow, next week or next year. remember they are not telling any one anything and someone who says they are in the know is not. God Bless You and your efforts..

Dave

• Upvote 4

Sandi

I have a similar story. Sense of urgency, in my case a small dinar purchse...and then disappointment. I find myself addicted to this site. I now get a kick out of the pumpers because I realize that nobody knows what is really going to happen. I think some of them are intentionally being manipulated. Kind of like the mechanical bull ride, somebody is trying to throw us off...make us give up and divest ourselves of our dinars. I doubt that this was supposed to go so far. I think the wealthy elite planned this for themselves and it is taking longer and now so many wonderful people with amazing plans to make our world a better place are waiting for this thing to happen. It is heartwarming to read story after story about big plans to help others. We know when it does happen that we will be in an elite club of people with money who choose to use that money to do good. What a world THAT will be!

• Upvote 3

Thank you SandiR for your post. Like you, a well intentioned friend told my husband and I about this investment. (Yes, this is Freaky Frank's Wife) ~ we share this account. Anyway, we thought it was going to happen right away too ~ last December and both of us were so excited! Because we are both self-employed, this investment would help a great deal during the really slow times of our businesses which is a lot now due to the state of our economy. It would provide peace of mind and enable us to help our families, some of whom are in worse shape than us. When the dates/rates came and went, we both realized this could be a VERY LONG investment and I for one am a realist and should have known from the beginning that if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. Now don't get me wrong, I do believe it will RV, I just don't think anyone really knows for sure when. I too, cannot take the ups and downs much longer and have decided that after the first week of July, I too am going to back off from the forums. I love DV but I need to move on because I cannot take the disappointments much longer. Not sure about my husband as far as the forums go but I am going to check in from time to time only, instead of two or three times a day.

Wish All Of You The Very Best,

Mrs. Freaky Frank ;)

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post Sandi. Be comforted by the fact that your story is identical to those of most Dinar investors, with minor changes in "dates." The story is nearly always the same: This thing is going to happen "any minute," and you have to buy now or risk missing out on the opportunity of a lifetime. Needless to say, for some that limited opportunity was 8 years ago, and for others it was yesterday, with several thousand days, and by now probably close to 100 "has to RV by" dates in between.

You've already learned the most important fact - that nobody knows when or if our RV will happen. If the stress brought about by reading the many entertaining posts on the websites each week doesn't trigger severe depression, then it doesn't hurt to read them as long as you don't believe anyone who tries to convince you that they have (accurate) "intel." Many of the posts are also informative and educational. The bottom line is that whether you come to the sites or not, and whether you read the posts or not, the eventual outcome will be the same. It won't make a bit of difference if you hear about that outcome an hour or two sooner than someone else. IF or when it happens, it will be big news, and that news will spread quickly. Hang in there. ;)

Edited by Legolas
  • Upvote 2

Hi.. please...this helped me and perhaps it will help you? When Jesus was on the cross.. he said...Into thy hands I commend my spirit!

Sandi.. in prayer... literally lift this investment to God.. (lift up your arms and place the dinar and your dreams into his hands) give it to him... surrender it to GOD.

Then ignore the pumpers, ignore the liars and the rumor mongers.. walk away... turn away from them and give GOD thanks for taking this burden and rejoice...give thanks for your life.

I thank him for you and your husband and the great work you are doing.

Be blessed!

Tom

• Upvote 5

Sandi,

You and your husband are the type of people that restore one's faith in the goodness of humanity. I compliment you for your efforts and would suggest that even if the RV doesn't happen, you're rich beyond measure. With that said, I would simply add that logic dictates that Iraq has to raise the value of the dinar sometime- so, put them in a safe place, get away from the forums, and live your life. You'll hear about it and avoid lots of the turmoil. Good luck and I'd agree with you- Go RV :)

• Upvote 3

You've got to have an exit strategy. If you are willing to sit on your dinar indefinitely, you are willing to lose 100%. There's no need for that. You can limit your lose to 20-30% of you sell. This is nothing but a grand assumption. Don't forget that. Even the people that aren't delusional about making millions still believe it will RV eventually. I don't necessarily believe that is the case. The dinar simply needs to be accepted as an internationally traded currency. Its value does not have to change. One dinar is currently very comparable to one South Korean won. South Korea is the world's 11th largest economy and feels no need to revalue its currency. In fact, I might even suggest with the graft, corruption and violence that predominates Iraq, the value of the dinar could FALL once it is internationally recognized. That could be the reason we have not seen more effort to recognize the dinar in international trade. So, whatever, you do, have a plan to sell. It's just an investment. It's not a lottery ticket (despite the marketing efforts of the dinar traders to convince you otherwise). All investments have a point when it makes sense to sell. You'll have to determine when that point is for you.

• Upvote 1

I called my husband, we discussed it,and quickly bought 2.5 million dinar online that Saturday afternoon thinking we had squeaked in just under the deadline, but in the back of my mind I sort of wondered why they would still be selling dinar IF it was actually “going down right now!”

You had a sudden impulse to acquire more ...THINGS...... through the engine of investment in dinars, Like a big ranch with more of everything, horses, foster kids. It sounds like you have a heart for foster kids......that's great, but more is not always better. More, most often ruins a good thing. Keep up the good work with the Kids(that's a reward in of itself) the rest.... is icing on the caketh_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 2

Thank you so much for all the warm responses. This really is a great group of people. It would be nice if all things work out the way we hope, that one day we 'dinarians' could actually meet....kind of like a secret club ;)

So if this thing ever does pop, I'm in southeastern PA. Look us up...we'll be "New Dawn Girls Ranch"

Blessings,

Sandi

And of course...GO RV!

• Upvote 1

I agree with what the others have said, a sincere sounding post. Look, we're all there right now with the same desires and aspirations with this investment. We all want it to happen now and have needs for ourselves, our loved ones, and the community. You just have to do what you can to stay strong and not get wrapped up with frustration. Despite all the fluff, flair and hype, it's an investment, it's speculative, and nothing is 100% certain until it happens. Someone mentioned shifting focus and getting on with other things in life, that's good advice. Keep it as something in the background not in the forefront of your thinking.

Peace. ;)

Sandi, it's amazing how many of us have a similar story of how we acquired our dinar. We were in a hurry to rush home from a camping trip and prayed it wasn't too late. That was over a year ago. LOL

I am sceptical that the banks are correct in saying that all the hype, and the theory that we will get rich, is truly a scam. I hope I'm wrong but am pretty sure my instincts are correct. HOWEVER, I do think it's possible for me to triple my investment. If this is the case I will purchase a car outright and thank God everyday for this opportunity. My advice is to check these sites once a week. When I pull away and check occassionally I see the lies more clearly, and more importantly, I enjoy life again. Just my thoughts.

God Bless you in your ministry to hurting kids. The rewards you will receive are FAR greater than an RV.

• Upvote 1

Thank you so much for all the warm responses. This really is a great group of people. It would be nice if all things work out the way we hope, that one day we 'dinarians' could actually meet....kind of like a secret club ;)

So if this thing ever does pop, I'm in southeastern PA. Look us up...we'll be "New Dawn Girls Ranch"

Blessings,

Sandi

And of course...GO RV!

It sounds like you have wealth in abundance. Focus on all the good things in your life. ;)

If this investment doesn't pay off enough for you two to start your ranch then I hope you win the lottery or some other good fortune comes your way.The world needs more people like you.Best of Luck to both of you......and everyone else :)

Cheers,

Sparky

• Upvote 2

HI Sandi---Just a word of encouragement to hang in there....Perhaps at times when you think your heart cannot take this roller coaster any longer, you can look at the children's faces every day and see the way you and your husband have changed their lives in such an amazing way. Imagine the roller coaster ride these kids were on with families who either abused them, could not provide for them, or just did not want them. These kids did not have a choice like we do---whether to continue the ride or exit. I know you have to be a person of strong will, faith and character to have accomplished what you have. Simply hold onto what you have and allow yourself to dream when you can, but look at it as a bonus rather than an expectation (as far as gurus keep predicting and we begin to anticipate/expect). And lastly, imagine where these kids would be if you gave up on them.....which I know you won't. You can't give up on a beaufitul dream that you have already begun without the help of the dinar....I look forward to all the good things to come to your husband and extended family and hearing about them! Stay strong! Keep the Faith and take some dramamine if the ride is bumpy, lol. A little humor is always good!

• Upvote 1

Hiya Sandi,

My wife and I totally feel with you, and we admire you for your goals as stated in your post. Just awesome!!

Someone once said that, in the world to come, when there will be no more need for money...ADMIRATION will be the currency....the reward of One's labour or One's creativity....well, in that case, Sandi...you are already multi- millionaires in our eyes!!

I am reminded of one of my favourite motivational poems...it is more about your goals than the RV...but I'll share it here, so all can use it in their lives, as I have referred to it many times in my business....enjoy...it's a classic.

Don't Quit

(one the most classic motivational poems)

When things go wrong as they sometimes will,

When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,

When the funds are low and the debts are high

And you want to smile, but you have to sigh.

When care is pressing you down a bit -

Rest, if you must.... but don't you quit.

Life is ***** with its twists and turns,

As everyone of us sometimes learns,

And many a fellow turns about

When he might have won, had he stuck it out.

Don't give up though the pace seems slow -

You may succeed with another blow.

Often the goal is nearer than

It seems to a faint and faltering man;

Often the struggler has given up

When he might have captured the victor’s cup;

And he learned too late when the night came down

How close he was to the golden crown.

Success is failure turned inside out---

The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,

And you never can tell how close you are,

It may be near when it seems afar;

So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit -

It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

Cheers from Australia!!!!!!!!

oh yes...Go R Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Upvote 3