Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV is allegedly done

Chilliherb

I think its almost 6 pm in Iraq and still no indication of the rate change. If the next two days are holidays for the banks, I would not expect anything until Thursday. I am praying it does not go past Thursday. If it does, then imo it will be anybody's guess as to the next relaible milestone as for a date to see it revalue.

• Upvote 1

Hi Guys

New guy from OZ, Although we have a bit of distance, I have a source that says it is a done deal and the RV is set to hit at around $5.47 this sounds to high but with the weak US dollar it may have some legs. And I believe they will send this on its way 28th or 29th. I just want to claim the glory for this one before the stampede kills me and its forgotten forever smile.gif

Cheers Chilli

ah yes............ if you only had a brain sad.gif wait a minute, I have an idea................

• Upvote 1

Hey Guys

Granted I am new on the block, but I am in this like all the rest hoping for the best result I was not going to even list this info because of the understandable reaction above but like the sign says this is the Rumor section and I have a legitimate Rumor. My source is not for public as that can sometimes cause folks unnecessary drama. Guys just take it with a grain of salt and go to work tomorrow like I will.

Cheers Chilli

You don't have a source, and you don't have credible intel.

• Upvote 1

Don't worry this is how the RV will go.... the main member of the family with get 5.27 us for each dinar.... each member of the family will get 3.22 us per dinar on top of that.... and pets will recieve .86 us for the heck of it..... now if you have 5k notes you get a bonus of 2.22 for any dinar that you can parlay into the stock market. If you invest in oil, you will be paid in 100k notes that will be worth a minimum of 8.56 at the end of 2015. But don't forget, you will only have 3 to 6 months to cash in.... at that time, the US GOV will be charging 35 percent capital gains, 15% surcharge, 25% ( you as the common folk were never to find out about this) penality and the bank will take a 15% spread..... remember we bailed tham out and try and get a loan today,,,,, so all this stress and turmoil for 5 % ..... Glad I have 20 million dinar... I am still rich when it happens

I Love America...... been berry berry good to me

Don't worry this is how the RV will go.... the main member of the family with get 5.27 us for each dinar.... each member of the family will get 3.22 us per dinar on top of that.... and pets will recieve .86 us for the heck of it..... now if you have 5k notes you get a bonus of 2.22 for any dinar that you can parlay into the stock market. If you invest in oil, you will be paid in 100k notes that will be worth a minimum of 8.56 at the end of 2015. But don't forget, you will only have 3 to 6 months to cash in.... at that time, the US GOV will be charging 35 percent capital gains, 15% surcharge, 25% ( you as the common folk were never to find out about this) penality and the bank will take a 15% spread..... remember we bailed tham out and try and get a loan today,,,,, so all this stress and turmoil for 5 % ..... Glad I have 20 million dinar... I am still rich when it happens

Ha ha ha hitman. :lol: No place but the good ole US of A!!

Ok that rocked haha.

Wait...I only have 4 million...Im broke again :(