Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV is allegedly done

Chilliherb

Hi Guys

New guy from OZ, Although we have a bit of distance, I have a source that says it is a done deal and the RV is set to hit at around $5.47 this sounds to high but with the weak US dollar it may have some legs. And I believe they will send this on its way 28th or 29th. I just want to claim the glory for this one before the stampede kills me and its forgotten forever :)

Cheers Chilli

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 39

Hi Guys

New guy from OZ, Although we have a bit of distance, I have a source that says it is a done deal and the RV is set to hit at around $5.47 this sounds to high but with the weak US dollar it may have some legs. And I believe they will send this on its way 28th or 29th. I just want to claim the glory for this one before the stampede kills me and its forgotten forever :)

Cheers Chilli

And where did this info come from? Did you just wake up with this knowledge? Did it come to you during shavasana after a yoga session? Did Steve Irwin come back from the grave to kill that sting ray and impart you with this forecast?

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 6

Hi Guys

Cheers Chilli

No offense man...but you're gonna have to give a few more details for people here to take you seriously.Especially since you're a newbie that just registered yesterday.

It's just that people here get tired of Troll accounts and pumpers making dupes to fire people up,only to have a big let down.Nothing personal

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Guys

Granted I am new on the block, but I am in this like all the rest hoping for the best result I was not going to even list this info because of the understandable reaction above but like the sign says this is the Rumor section and I have a legitimate Rumor. My source is not for public as that can sometimes cause folks unnecessary drama. Guys just take it with a grain of salt and go to work tomorrow like I will.

Cheers Chilli

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 6

We have heard it all was done, is ready, going to happen tomorrow .... sooooo many times, that I am not sure I will believe it when it actually occurs. I do wonder how many sources there really are of the "it was done last week" or "its happening next week" rumors. Makes me wonder if there are just a handful of people sending out the same (mis)information and its gets recycled over and over again.

Time will tell, that is all we know for certain.

Edited by WMeadow
  • Upvote 1

Hi Guys

Cheers Chilli

Who told you? How reliable is your intel? Many of us heard different info but noone of us can't to know when RV and value of rate.

And where did this info come from? Did you just wake up with this knowledge? Did it come to you during shavasana after a yoga session? Did Steve Irwin come back from the grave to kill that sting ray and impart you with this forecast?

Whatever about challenging this guy on his date and rate prediction, please dont make light of someone else's misfortune, Steve Irwin was a living legend who touched the lives of millions.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hey Guys

Granted I am new on the block, but I am in this like all the rest hoping for the best result I was not going to even list this info because of the understandable reaction above but like the sign says this is the Rumor section and I have a legitimate Rumor. My source is not for public as that can sometimes cause folks unnecessary drama. Guys just take it with a grain of salt and go to work tomorrow like I will.

Cheers Chilli

When you start throwing out your own dates and talking about claiming glory, it takes away from it being a rumor. Obviously we all know it's a load of crap, but we are tired of it, that's all!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the info Chili.True or false kudos to you for having the balls to post.Especially when so many here are on the defensive and ready to jump down anybody's throat.Welcome to DV.Hope your not here long..........same for the rest of us!!!

Cheers Mate,

Sparky

Hey Guys

Cheers Chilli

Thanks for your post. Regardless of the sharks, there are some that appreciate you bringing this in to the table. Though the prediction has much opposition, It would be great to see such a fantastic prediction come to pass! I can't pass judgement on any intel as I have none. But I can say that I'll place your post in a fond place in my mind and hope for the best!

Chilli:

Do Dorothy and her 3 companions (lion, tin man & scarecrow) REALLY walk on the yellow brick road? Do they REALLY have GEICO insurance? Has the Wicked Witch REALLY condemned them? Is "off with their heads" REALLY a lucid command? Stay tuned, this could get better! I figure your "RUMOR" said it all when I got to OZ part. Enjoy cleaning the brown off the yellow brick road - the Wicked Witch expects "cleanliness before Godliness." GO RV (without any rumors).

Very entertaining theory - nice try.

Hi Guys

Cheers Chilli

Welcome.

Come on Man... Don't be too harsh with the newbie....Said he's got a source........Like tons of others did.

Edited by umbertino

Hi Guys

Cheers Chilli

:lmao::lmao::shakehead:

• Upvote 1