Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabibi gave something up

cambyman

For those saying it will LOP, when Shabibi was asked how far we are from an rv he had a long pause and then said "even if I knew something I couldn't tell you" it seems to me that if the plan was a lop he would have just said there will probably not be an rv. Furthermore, if they hadn't already figured out that the rv was coming he would have just said something like we don't know at this time or probably not anytime soon. By responding with a classic "I can't tell you" answer he kind of insinuated that an rv is not only coming but probably has most of the details figured out. And that was in April. Just my take.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I think he made mention there will be no anouncement , it will just happen, Bang its done.Nobody will be notafied. :D

No, but he did say that you would have to send out notices to the people of Iraq to educate them on how their revalued currency and the lower denominations would affect them so they could transition to the new economic realities with as little confusion and chaos as possible.

When we get verified proof that this has happened, we know it is close.

I would love to see some mention of the CurrencyTopic coming from Mr Shabibi today or tomorrow, And what about the Debts coming Due in the next 3 days, such as the Paris Club China ,and all those that forgave them . When is the Exact Deadline on those. I am sure the People won't continue to wait for them to get things going-Housing -Jobs ect. Sure are some slow workers and sure not looking very Good for the Citizens to keep stalling things like this, Maybe the Women should take over, seems they can grasp reality better & Faster than the Men. jmo. Good luck to them all.

• Downvote 1

Hmm, never once has any Iraqi CBI official discussed the possibility of a RV...in fact the only thing they have ever discussed is a RD and everyone still thinks its going to RV? Fractional banking has been proven not to work in Iraq due to CBI and the government banks following Sharia law so the numbers for a RV arent even there to begin with and everyone still thinks it will RV? The only type of RV I see happening is one equivalent to .02 ...but since that wouldnt meet the stated goals of reducing the carry cash much, I dont even see that happening...at this point my main hope is a RD followed by a RV at 3x the current value....failing that with a straight RD I just hope to be able to exchange out of country and get my money back out of it.

It's a Gamble as we all knew, But I can;t see them Not doing a RV if they want to play on the Big Boards,Stocks, and gwtting outside help to rebuild Homes -plants Roads sure cost more than their Dinars are worth now. I'm staying Positive that it WILL RV.Thats my best guess. Good luck to all investors.