Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is not opion this is fact. This is fact there will be no RV soon. I'm sorry for the people that are lost in the clouds.

This is a real person telling you real fact that when you put 2 and 2 together.

Open your eyes and look what I'm telling you the word is spreading now more than ever.

But you haven't provided any facts. You only made a statement it won't RV. That is not a fact, that is just your opinion. Then you talk about some guy you raced with and got you to buy some dinar. What does he have to do with anything? Sounds like you are upset with this other guy over something and basin that as a reason it won't RV this year.

What are your alleged facts?

• Upvote 1

dude.......you have no idea if it's going to happen this year or not. The only people who know is shabby, and his bank partners. and if you didnt care about this RV, why are you invested?

Because I have been screwed and trying to help people like you.

If I ever come on here and say hey I got news then it will be news but I'm giving to you right now.

Not this year and next sorry.

Hope I'm wrong but I'm not. Just keep tabs I know anyone can say it's not going to happen.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

If I ever come on here and say hey I got news then it will be news but I'm giving to you right now.

Hope I'm wrong but I'm not. Just keep tabs I know anyone can say it's not going to happen.

You got screwed HOW? By who?

You still haven't provided one shred of fact or what you base your opinion on. WHY do you think it won't RV?

• Upvote 3

Hello. This guy makes no sense at all. He offers no information. THIS IS NOT A RUMOR IT'S JUST HIS STUPID OPINION. Can one of the MODS kindly move this to opinions where it belongs (actually File 13 is more appropriate!) He is just a little toddler. He is crying for attention and is enjoying getting everyone upset. This is crazy.

• Upvote 3

X

[b]According to information in BBB files, this company is no longer in business. If you have an unresolved dispute with this company you may wish to seek legal advice.

]Ok I am a sucker for looking things up. You said go look so I did. The above comes from the BBB. It states that this business is no longer in business.

I can see, if this is really your business, no wonder you have such negative feed. I would as well if the BBB is stating true facts about your business.

• Upvote 1

But you haven't provided any facts. You only made a statement it won't RV. That is not a fact, that is just your opinion. Then you talk about some guy you raced with and got you to buy some dinar. What does he have to do with anything? Sounds like you are upset with this other guy over something and basin that as a reason it won't RV this year.

What are your alleged facts?

No I'm not mad about somebody in racing that sold me dinar and saying that it won't RV because of it.

If you read some of the previous post one man said contractor.

That to me is a very big word right now that I'm looking into. For the community.

I'm saying that this particular dinar dealer and people do have links with each other and make money who they send there.

FACT. I'm not mad just trying to give you light on this. People know what we don't.

And those are the people that are making money.

Are we? We are spending.

And yes that man is involved. And a few more.

I look into this everyday either to stop or buy more but the more I get private emails stating what I'm saying, is bad for us

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

should I go platinum ??? :P

No I'm not mad about somebody in racing that sold me dinar and saying that it won't RV because of it.

That to me is a very big word right now that I'm looking into. For the community.

I'm saying that this particular dinar dealer and people do have links with each other and make money who they send there.

FACT. I'm not mad just trying to give you light on this. People know what we don't.

Are we? We are spending.

I look into this everyday either to stop or buy more but the more I get private emails stating what I'm saying, is bad for us

NO one has twisted my arm to buy dinar or to be a member of VIP!! I am speaking as a member here not a MOD!!

Save yourself, I am doing fine on my own!!

Thanks!!

• Upvote 5

X

[b]According to information in BBB files, this company is no longer in business. If you have an unresolved dispute with this company you may wish to seek legal advice.

]Ok I am a sucker for looking things up. You said go look so I did. The above comes from the BBB. It states that this business is no longer in business.

I can see, if this is really your business, no wonder you have such negative feed. I would as well if the BBB is stating true facts about your business.

This is still a business. Thee BBB was for one or two people that weren't happy.

You can't please everyone. Running a business is hard if all you can look up is neg stuff about me then you need something else to do.

I help kids man post the good there's not enough room.

Anyway didn't mean to start a war I can plainly see that others can't.

This is real info I would be worried about.

What do you want me to do tell you this guys name is that right I'll tell you he's a contractor but not in Iraq.

Some senior members will know what I'm talkin about.

This is not trying to get attention. But to inform people of certain things you should be grateful that some takes the time to inform new investors.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Are we? We are spending.

If you are talking about A Contractor he has always put out a lot of negative stuff. Nothing there new. His last article was so full of BS. How would he know what is in Shabibi's case? Or that they had a prepared written speech for him? He just one of the naysayers just like there are a lot of pumpers out there. None of them have anything to do with the RV nor do they know when it will happen. If you just go off the news coming out of Iraq right now shows a very good window for this to happen. You don't have to go by anything the gurus or naysayers are saying. They don't know any more than any of us knows.

Sooner or later it will RV. Until then you just buy whatever you can comfortably afford and that's it. There is no need to buy into anything else until after happens and you decide want you want to do with it.

Ay Caramba! There are very few members left on this site whose names I recognize! :huh:

It's not at all what It use to be,so sad! :(

You are so correct. We invested in 2003 and starting reading. Watched a long time before we actually signed up on this site. I started noticing the change about 1 year ago and it has really changed.

I miss many from the past that no longer comment as much and I can see why. I am the same way. The pumpers............glad the old ones left, but then the new ones came. This site was never this tacky.

When I see Adam slain with such meaningless and unnecessary comments.................really gets me. This was not the case 1 year ago. Maybe a few had some negative comments, but now.......people are just nasty.

You are so correct. We invested in 2003 and starting reading. Watched a long time before we actually signed up on this site. I started noticing the change about 1 year ago and it has really changed.

I miss many from the past that no longer comment as much and I can see why. I am the same way. The pumpers............glad the old ones left, but then the new ones came. This site was never this tacky.

When I see Adam slain with such meaningless and unnecessary comments.................really gets me. This was not the case 1 year ago. Maybe a few had some negative comments, but now.......people are just nasty.

We are working on this problem as we speak!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Also, I think this thread has played itself out and will be closed!! Thanks for the input!!

• Upvote 1

This is still a business. Thee BBB was for one or two people that weren't happy.

You can't please everyone. Running a business is hard if all you can look up is neg stuff about me then you need something else to do.

I help kids man post the good there's not enough room.

Anyway didn't mean to start a war I can plainly see that others can't.

This is real info I would be worried about.

What do you want me to do tell you this guys name is that right I'll tell you he's a contractor but not in Iraq.

Some senior members will know what I'm talkin about.

This is not trying to get attention. But to inform people of certain things you should be grateful that some takes the time to inform new investors.

You said to go look and listed your address. I did. I was not looking for negative. This is the first thing that comes up about the business. I am into racing and my first thoughts where to see who you are.