Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabs Didn't Announce Anything!!!

CO.5-0

(H)Okie and the other disciples are all stating Shabibi made an announcement of the pending RV as if it were fact....In almost every post someone questioned where is a link to this announcement??? So far, I have not seen one reply or been able to find this "announcement" on ANY Iraq news source!!! IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!! Someone.....Anyone!!! Prove me wrong!!! DV seems like a site where people want the truth and legitimate Intel about our investment....No one wants to drink the kool-aid so why do we keep serving it up and posting non-sense???

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 4

(H)Okie and the other disciples are all stating Shabibi made an announcement of the pending RV as if it were fact....In almost every post someone questioned where is a link to this announcement??? So far, I have not seen one reply or been able to find this "announcement" on ANY Iraq news source!!! IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!! Someone.....Anyone!!! Prove me wrong!!! DV seems like a site where people want the truth and legitimate Intel about our investment....No one wants to drink the kool-aid so why do we keep serving it up and posting non-sense???

Why even create a topic if Okie is mentioned in it.

• Upvote 8

I believe one of the members on this site, Iraqi Queen, confirmed it.

She didn't admit to seeing anything...she confirmed that she thinks the person initiating this rumor, Frank26's Delta speaks Arabic and is trustworthy....my partners cousin is over there and has been asking locals, but cannot find anyone to verify this was said...I hope it is true for everyone sake...

I have been saying the same thing for several months and been attacked for it. But, even after all the endless lies from the same sleazy Okie & Co,marketing scammers, (or low-lifes who crave attention), there are still some sheeple who suspiciously try to rationalize the same old kool-aid scammers regardless of how many outrageous lies they tell. One has to wonder if the kool-aid defenders themselves could be sub-contracting some kind of pumper's commision fund. Or perhaps they really are that dense. But really. How many times does the same so-called "guru" have to lie before sheeple finally realize they are being lied to?

Tolorating those loud clowns is giving this investment a bad reputation.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

People they're are not that many more places to buy dinar. Please remember that these people post in the rumor section. If you believe the crap the people post your just a must to blame as the socalled pumpers. Live your life you don't have to wait for this RV it has not came yet it will you just have to let it run its course. Stay grounded and prayed up one love and praises to GOD AND LOVE ALL.

• Upvote 1

SETTLE DOWN, YOU ARE A NEWBIE AND YOU HAVE A LOT TO LEARN.. :lol::lol:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

The other thread just vanished.

Yep. Was just reading it now and when I tried to go to page 2......Poof........Gone........

BTW....I had just posted there asking randalln if the iraqi q. he mentioned was our Iraqi Queen.

Edited by umbertino

There is a difference between rumors and the onslaught of lies we have been seeing. :(

I vote for a 3 strikes policy to bounce ANYONE who continually brings the blatant lies no matter where it's from, because when people do that they might as well be the pumping liar they bring in, and often they probably are. :angry:

Now the liars and their alias' are probably gonna hammer me with negatives.........oh well, needed to be said :)

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Folks, if you will scour the archives, I believe you will find the post(s) where Maliki said he swould hold televised proceedings evaluating the individual ministries performance during the last 100 days.

I am not saying Shabibi did or did not say anything on Iraqi TV; just that Maliki telegraphed his intentions to make the session very accessible to the media.

There is much to be gained by reading the news articles prior to getting the pre- chewed and partially digested version from the rumors section...

WELL LA DEE DA! Why even bother wasting time with such a post as this. Okie and SMOKE go together like a horse and carriage. HIS INFO HAS BEEN PROVEN UNTRUSTWORTHY SO MANY TIMES IT IS UNBELIEVABLE! Remember that scissortail...you're chirping about something we are ALL very aware of ...or at least those who use their heads are well aware of.